Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 447 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 18  Next
 Post subject: Re: Brother Burowz
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2022 3:11 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
Also reports that Anti Russian sentiment is now approaching an all time high worldwide, or western world wide anyway,

....Burowz....I think it's time to give some luvin to some Russian Women! :pimp:

I'm not geting "Nazty'd". :lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2022 3:12 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
Russian men?? :rofl:

Post Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2022 3:21 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Also reports that Anti Russian sentiment is now approaching an all time high worldwide, or western world wide anyway,

....Burowz....I think it's time to give some luvin to some Russian Women! :pimp:

Russian men?? :rofl:

That IS NASTY. :sick: :sick: :sick: :lol:

Post Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2022 3:22 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Maaaaaan....aye Nazty still paying for the board man dont say that too loud :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:02 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

So Russia uncovered bio weapons facilities in Ukraine, and documentation for it. I wanted to see if the US media would just write it off as Russian disinformation, which they did.

BUT then you get Victoria Nuland who jumps in and tried to downplay them, while acknowledging the existence of Ukrainian biological facilities that they dont want to fall in the hands of the russians!!! Well, if its just a facility that isnt dangerous, they wouldnt be worried about it falling into russian hands, which means, it's likely bioweapons facilities that didnt exist pre 2014 when the govt was not in the hands of Nazi Russia haters and Uncle Sam.

And if they are bio weapon facilities, why are so many of them in ukraine near russian borders???? And who has been funding them??? Ukraine is literally the poorest country in Europe, but they can afford to erect and operate biological weapons facilities????? It's quite obvious....that yet again.....Uncle Sam is paying for this shit....which means it's been paid for...yet again by YOUR TAX DOLLARS for the last 7-8 years!!!

Putin went in there to Denazify and blow up military hardware. Well, no doubt he'll have to add biological weapons hardware to the list! Get out the thermite and thermobaric weapons Vlad, yall got some cleaning to do in the kitchen nigga!!!

I've been reading a bit today about the neo nazism that is so prolific in Ukraine. Just been trying to dig up old articles from the last seven years or so.

With regard to those labs, maybe that's why the U.S. is freaking out so much about this. I really have no idea. The DOD was definitely funding them though.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:45 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I've been reading a bit today about the neo nazism that is so prolific in Ukraine. Just been trying to dig up old articles from the last seven years or so.

With regard to those labs, maybe that's why the U.S. is freaking out so much about this. I really have no idea. The DOD was definitely funding them though.

There is quite a lot of it! I mean I only knew about it to smaller extent back in 2015 than it actually is. And the more I look, the more I realize it wasnt as small as I thought. They have like 10 parties in Ukraine, and the majority of them are neo nazi or some varient of extreme right wing which is really no different than nazi in ideology.

And it's had 7 or 8 years to grow cultivate and recruit, while getting TONS of weapons and biological weapons hardware supposedly. I mean shit, if you take Russias word, the destruction of hardware, installations, etc....is up in the thousands! And they havent even gone thru half of Ukraine. There is no fucking way all that shit was there prior to 2014, So then the US and other NATO countries have been arming and training a non NATO country for almost a decade specifically to get uppity with the Russian Federation. The US has to be freaking out, thats why the media is being deployed the way it is.

These nazi groups was en route to kill victor yanukovych at his home and got there just after he fled to Russia, and it woulda been another scene like Libya where they strung up Gaddafi ..... Yanukovych would have had his dick chopped off and shoved in his mouth, and yet I see some pussy Ukrainian on TV in a debate calling him a coward for not staying to being mutilated by crazed Nazis lol and then calling Zelensky brave.

Fuck all this garbage man, I wont be fooled.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:55 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

We've got about 7 or 8 years of evidence of fucking nazi's marauding around ukraine unchecked by the government, in most cases aided and abedded by them. Killing ethic russians, gypsies, and causing hell for other ethnic minorities. And these nazi cocksuckers and their collaborators when confronted by any of this say "But our president is jewish we cannot be nazi" as if Obama being president stopped the racist population of the united states from being racist. People are fucking retarded.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2022 6:51 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Venezuela is slow playing the US. Iran is holding them up now wanting written agreements that they wont be sanctioned for doing business with Russia. Saudi Arabia and UAE are not picking up Joe Bidens calls, lol. And Justin Trudeau is between a rock and a hard place because if he bends over backwards for Joe, Alberta will become an oil money powerhouse again, which terrifies Trudeau because Albertans hate Trudeau, and anytime oil flows in Canada, Liberals dont remain in power. And Europe is telling America to go fuck itself repeatedly on cutting off russian gas and oil.

Unplug Russia eh??? :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:03 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: The EU announced that they wont slap sanctions on Russian energy.

But they also announced that they are gonna cut their dependence on it by some number by the end of the year....

.....It's the beginning of March right now Bro!!! :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

EU: How are we going to pay you for the gas? Shall we put you back on SWIFT..

Russia: No, please use my payment systems or Chinese systems or bring us gold or Ruble..

EU: OK. Bro

Post Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:20 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

My guy been telling it straight for years!

Post Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:21 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Doing a little digging today trying to connect some dots.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/billionai ... ion-by-fbi

Post Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:26 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Shit, this even evaded my radar

https://www.occrp.org/en/the-pandora-papers/pandora-papers-reveal-offshore-holdings-of-ukrainian-president-and-his-inner-circle

When the panama papers hit, which country had the most entries in it??? Ukraine! Who in Ukraine you ask? None other than the current President, Zelensky!

Post Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:29 pm 

Cash on hand:

It's nice that your jobs granted you guys some time off. Jesus. :lol:

Post Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:37 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Kolomoisky, also on the panama papers list. Funded the Azov battallion and other groups.

Holy shit, this guy had a private bank, and he lent all kinds of money to his associates, and supposedly when it ran out of cash, Poroshenko nationalized it, and seemingly Kolomoisky switched sides and quite likely brought about Poroshenkos demise, and then go in bed with the next President Zelensky.

And tell me he didnt help fund the maidan, when in the aftermath he becomes the governor of a east ukraine territory that was seized....

Jesus...the the deeper we drive down the shovel....

Post Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:06 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
In their latest election, the Nazi party recieved less than 3% of the votes. Thoughts on that?

Post Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:07 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
It's nice that your jobs granted you guys some time off. Jesus. :lol:

Burowz doesnt have a job. Im not being punitive.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:13 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

In their latest election, the Nazi party recieved less than 3% of the votes. Thoughts on that?

None. What's your thoughts on it?

Post Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2022 12:50 pm 

Cash on hand:

So there's reports and actual (alleged) photos of a maternity center that was severely hit by Russian military strikes. Can ya confirm or call BS on that??

Post Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:58 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Maaaaaan....aye Nazty still paying for the board man dont say that too loud :hearty-laugh:

I liked that Russian bitch when she was on here lambasting motherfuckers. I wish I still had her posts saved because she was throwing down. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Post Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2022 2:22 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Shit, this even evaded my radar

https://www.occrp.org/en/the-pandora-papers/pandora-papers-reveal-offshore-holdings-of-ukrainian-president-and-his-inner-circle

When the panama papers hit, which country had the most entries in it??? Ukraine! Who in Ukraine you ask? None other than the current President, Zelensky!

I did some reading on the Panama Papers a few years back when I was looking into shit about how corporations were using loopholes like Double Irish and what not but I never looked into anything more than that. I never knew there was also a Pandora Papers. This is just more proof how corrupt Ukraine is as a nation. Crazy to think that Ukraine is the poorest nation in Europe but that have the most arable land out of any country on earth. So, I am all for Vlad to take over the entire country and truly make it the breadbasket of Europe.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:04 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Austinholic_3:16 wrote:
So there's reports and actual (alleged) photos of a maternity center that was severely hit by Russian military strikes. Can ya confirm or call BS on that??

This is the only thing I found. People in the comments say it was staged. Who knows.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:10 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Kolomoisky, also on the panama papers list. Funded the Azov battallion and other groups.

Holy shit, this guy had a private bank, and he lent all kinds of money to his associates, and supposedly when it ran out of cash, Poroshenko nationalized it, and seemingly Kolomoisky switched sides and quite likely brought about Poroshenkos demise, and then go in bed with the next President Zelensky.

And tell me he didnt help fund the maidan, when in the aftermath he becomes the governor of a east ukraine territory that was seized....

Jesus...the the deeper we drive down the shovel....

But Zelensky is a HERO!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Americans are fucking stupid. They will literally believe anything the media tells them. I figured out just how stupid most of them are the past 2 1/2 years. I'm about to revoke my citizenship and go be a farmer on some of the new land Vlad is about to have. :lol: :lol:

You said you were looking for a new place to move to, well...a newly minted Ukraine could be our meal ticket to prosperity.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:15 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

It's all western propaganda.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:28 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I do believe Russia will get more hard with their invasion at a particular point, but the idea that they didnt start out soft is fucking stupid. If Russia wanted to LEVEL Ukraine, it would already be leveled. If you go outside of the western media there are reports and videos that Russia would advance, capture areas, leave soldiers alive and tell them look our gripe is not with you, just surrender, and we'll move on. Only to come back to some areas where they did this and see the place retaken by the Ukrainians...and same Ukrainians shoot a video for western consumption staying they defeated the Russians. Also, Obviously they've been harder military on some targets and locations than others.

But Putin thus far has been handling this invasion with kid gloves and walking a tight rope because he doesn't want to set the entirety of the ukraine population against him. And thats why NATO and america are putting the battery in Zelensky and other ppls back and getting as much weapons and material in there, because they wanna force Putin to level Ukraine so the optics can be as bad as they can possibly be against Putin and Russia.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:40 pm 

Cash on hand:

Austinholic_3:16 wrote:

This is the only thing I found. People in the comments say it was staged. Who knows.

Yea probably a movie scene or some shit. :rofl:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 447 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 18  Next

Board index » Off Topic