Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 192 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:43 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
so yesterday i dusted off my old 40 inch and put that bitch on the living room table and pushed the table up against the wall. i got that itch again. :happy:

so i start a season on NES Super Tecmo Bowl. but the save function doesn't work anymore. so i had the Wii on all day, and compiled an 11-0-1 record with Detroit. left it on throughout the night. then my groggy ass woke up this morning, noticed the green light on the Wii, and instinctively decided to turn it off.

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! :idiot:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Wha u mean the save function dont work??? I thought you said all those bitches on the wii stoppedworking?

Post Posted: Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:47 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
so yesterday i dusted off my old 40 inch and put that bitch on the living room table and pushed the table up against the wall. i got that itch again. :happy:

so i start a season on NES Super Tecmo Bowl. but the save function doesn't work anymore. so i had the Wii on all day, and compiled an 11-0-1 record with Detroit. left it on throughout the night. then my groggy ass woke up this morning, noticed the green light on the Wii, and instinctively decided to turn it off.

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! :idiot:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Wha u mean the save function dont work??? I thought you said all those bitches on the wii stoppedworking?

na the Sega Genesis stopped working. The NES and SNES still work but the NES always gives a "Error Opening Directory " sign whenever you go to Save. im gonna rock out on the SNES TEcmo so i can save.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:49 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
I still think it be a weird trip to get us on the same game to play online.
Not sure how'd it be....change the dynamic hearing voices attached to names :shock: :lol:

Post Posted: Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:13 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

V wrote:
I still think it be a weird trip to get us on the same game to play online.
Not sure how'd it be....change the dynamic hearing voices attached to names :shock: :lol:

Its one of the board upgrades i'm pushing for, an Arcade forum. I tried it years ago but it didnt work because the existing bulletin board was old and corrupted. But I've tested a custom transfer of all our data to a new bulletin board minus all our present mods and its working perfectly. So hopefully i'll put it on all kinds of neat shit seamlessly.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:04 am 

Cash on hand:

this is it right here! i could never think of the name. not sure its been mentioned on here. the absolute greatest wrestling game ever. i was rocking the shit out of this as a kid. begging mom for 1 more quarter. :rofl:

Post Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:25 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

this is it right here! i could never think of the name. not sure its been mentioned on here. the absolute greatest wrestling game ever. i was rocking the shit out of this as a kid. begging mom for 1 more quarter. :rofl:

You're dead ass correct. I have it on PC playable thru some emulation. My then best friend and I ran madd qtrs at lunch time to beat that fuckin arcade game in 7th grade. I think we beat it with Mr Perfect and the Million dollar man. We was hogan and warrior heads and I still remember a lunch time clear as day where I was hogan he was warrior and we came up against Jake the Snake and earthquake, and EQ was whippin my sorry ass....and he had me on their side of the ring and started the motions for his finisher, and my friend saw it and jump the rope and ran over, only to be intercepted by JTS and promptly dropped with a fuckin DDT.... :hearty-laugh: that shit was a match for the ages!

All those wrestling games that came before and after, on genesis, SNES, 64, and thereafter, and NONE compared to this old ass arcade game!

Post Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:24 am 

Cash on hand:

idk how but i gotta play that shit again before i die.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:29 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

You got a decent laptop or desktop?

I'll try to dig that shit up and then pass on the specifics and the files. After that you just need you a PC controller.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:38 am 

Cash on hand:

I'll try to dig that shit up and then pass on the specifics and the files. After that you just need you a PC controller.

yea. its basically my daughters school right now. :lol:

Post Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:44 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

yea. its basically my daughters school right now. :lol:

Fuck all of that :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ya, I'll look into it. As with all of this shit I have all the pirated goods on a hard drive somewhere. Should be far easier to set up than the Wii was. Just a few clicks and u leg droppin muthafuckaz.

One of my pending side projects is to build a 4 person arcade machine prototype out of stained pine wood, program it with all of those games, then build copies and move em to anyone who got some Gs for a collectors item. Those arcade machines in small 2 player size move for like 1 thousand a piece right now believe it or not.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:03 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

My old ass goes back and revisits some of those games I've got a nostalgic attachment to, but I'm leaving them alone. When I do go back, my expectation falls short.

Post Posted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:39 pm 

Cash on hand:

My old ass goes back and revisits some of those games I've got a nostalgic attachment to, but I'm leaving them alone. When I do go back, my expectation falls short.

im the opposite. the more i play these old school games the more i appreciate and enjoy their greatness. i been back at it the last couple weeks having a terrific time.

Post Posted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:37 pm 

Cash on hand:

I love and want to get all the Fight Nights and Knockout Kings games.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:44 am 

Cash on hand:

I love and want to get all the Fight Nights and Knockout Kings games.

whats stopping you??

Post Posted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:27 am 

Cash on hand:

I remember MLB in Nintendo, I used to play my cousin who was the Yanks and I'd always be the Mets, fucking 40-39 final scores, if you hit the ball to the outfield that shit used to go through the fence and they used to count it as a home run :rofl:

Most ground balls were base hits, because motherfuckers had no arms, but if you hit a rocket ground ball and there was a runner on first miracles happened and you could turn a double play.

Spy Hunter was also my shit.
NBA Live 99 was a classic, Rasheed Walace had a glitch and was unstoppable, he was taking off from the 3 point line on niggas, we used to run leagues and shit got shut down when I faced my lil bro in the championship game, he was 12 at the time and beat me 4-2 :hearty-laugh:

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:39 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I still say The Show on the Playstation is the best sports sim I ever played. I'm not even a huge baseball fan anymore. It feels exactly like baseball once you get the level right and the pitching, hitting, fielding, and errors feel realistic once you get used to the mechanics. Soooo many modes of play from seasons to franchise to career all done well. Building a team with their card system is rewarding.

Post Posted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:17 pm 

Cash on hand:

I still say The Show on the Playstation is the best sports sim I ever played.

100% agree.

Post Posted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:48 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I mean damn Even the fielding is satisfying. The pitching is something to really master, but like HOF pitcher's you will get lit up and you really start to appreciate what a 2.8 ERA really means. There wasn't much to complain about except when I fucked up having to admit I did. Like throwing 4 fastballs in a row thinking they'd never think I'd do such a thing. The POV and ball movement from pitcher to the pitcher was unique. Just about anything you could think about baseball they got it it the program build. The offspeed stuff from pitching seemed perfect visually and as a timing issue. You could get embarrassed swinging early guessing fastball and all you could do is laugh.

The only poor experience was some PVP issues with lag and hitting but that seemed to mostly happen at certain times against South Koreans. :lol:

Post Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:29 pm 

Cash on hand:

i been trying to beat the NES Friday the 13th for the past week. ive beaten it exactly once in my life, like 10 years ago it seems. i think im just being to impatient with my play and strategies. its a process.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:52 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

i been trying to beat the NES Friday the 13th for the past week. ive beaten it exactly once in my life, like 10 years ago it seems. i think im just being to impatient with my play and strategies. its a process.

What the fuck is it with me and you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Ive been watching youtube videos of that game all fucking week and have been tempted to hook my NES up to give it a go :hearty-laugh: It's one of those games that ppl said was trash back then but has aged pretty damn good in its own right. And it's hard as balls. Kudos to them for making a Friday the 13th game where Jason is actually hard as ever living fuck to kill!

The best basic walk thru for that game i got was, whup Jason normally the first day. Day 2 get the sweater and fuck him up. Day 3 dont even fight him in the cabins, he's too strong, step into the cabin he's in then step right out and fight him in the street with a hatchet axe torch or pitch fork lol.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:30 pm 

Cash on hand:

its just fucking hard man. :lol:

I always feel like i have a solid sensible plan, then this asshole constantly attacking the other counselors and lil kids and just throwing me off course. especially the kids. i gotta go to the other side of the map then get into that annoying ass lake with the fucking zombies popping out the water hitting me every gah damn time. fucking annoying.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:55 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

its just fucking hard man. :lol:

I always feel like i have a solid sensible plan, then this asshole constantly attacking the other counselors and lil kids and just throwing me off course. especially the kids. i gotta go to the other side of the map then get into that annoying ass lake with the fucking zombies popping out the water hitting me every gah damn time. fucking annoying.

But aint that it though??? :lol:

Everybody got a game plan til Jason show up :lol:

Post Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:58 pm 

Cash on hand:

my last game i decided to let the first couple set of kids get killed. then the last one where i had no choice but to go cause it was only that last set of kids left, i got stuck in the fucking maze of the woods and never made it out. :rofl:

Post Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:09 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

my last game i decided to let the first couple set of kids get killed. then the last one where i had no choice but to go cause it was only that last set of kids left, i got stuck in the fucking maze of the woods and never made it out. :rofl:

Another gem that I never caught on to when I was a kid. When Jason has run thru all of maybe 3 of your counselors, he starts bum rushing you in the street. Like in such a fashion that he doesn't go away.

The game is ruthless man.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:07 pm 

Cash on hand:

i cant do this without the convenient save function which no longer works for whatever fucking reason.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 192 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Board index » Off Topic