Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 447 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 18  Next
 Post subject: Re: Brother Burowz
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:09 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Now there are reports that mercenaries have entered the Ukrainian warzone. The west has mercs worldwide and the US has sent in the terrorists they were paying to overthrow the Syrian Govt, The East are paying Chechens, and syrian govt aligned syrians, wonderful. Smh. Soliders of Fortune. The creed is greed.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:34 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
Gold is flying!! People are looking for somewhere to park their money right now. Gas prices are up $.25 cents in my area from just yesterday.

IEA just said that they were willing to release as much oil as necessary though to calm oil prices. Not sure how much of a difference it will make.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:42 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Now there are reports that mercenaries have entered the Ukrainian warzone. The west has mercs worldwide and the US has sent in the terrorists they were paying to overthrow the Syrian Govt, The East are paying Chechens, and syrian govt aligned syrians, wonderful. Smh. Soliders of Fortune. The creed is greed.

This shit gonna look worse than Syria unless something really dramatic happens. I don't personally think that the Pentagon is going to pass on the chance to possibly get Putin ousted or do everything possible to cripple his army. They just aren't going to have an "official" war with Russia. So far, things are just getting worse.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:09 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Look at this shit

Post Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:27 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

This shit gonna look worse than Syria unless something really dramatic happens. I don't personally think that the Pentagon is going to pass on the chance to possibly get Putin ousted or do everything possible to cripple his army. They just aren't going to have an "official" war with Russia. So far, things are just getting worse.

Yeah I'm convince that this is what they are up to, which is really what they've been up to all along, this is Regime change policy 101 for them, at the risk of someone getting nuked. I mean shit they willing to sacrifice the Ukrainians that they've been arming. They are willing to sacrifice the Polish by trying to get them to host and transfer weapons.

This is Pussy ass Europes fault. Russia gonna do what they do. America gonna do what they always do. Europe is who is in between. And when they had a good thing going with Russian Gas and Oil, they wouldn't smack Ukraine on the wrist to implement Minsk. Then they let the Americans come in the back door and talk them into depending less on cheap russian energy and more on expensive sources....to their own fucking disadvantage, when Europe could have easily made up the diff by establishing additional trade assets to Russia to make the situation symbiotic. They decided to be americans serf and now they are gonna pay the price, figuratively and literally, while China and India finna do the money dance.

They ignored this fucking problem too long, kicking the can down the road, now they gettin burned.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:34 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Poland to send out MIG-29's to Ramstein Air Force Base for use at the discreton of the U.S. government. lol

Good to know that things aren't escalating.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:48 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Poland to send out MIG-29's to Ramstein Air Force Base for use at the discreton of the U.S. government. lol

Good to know that things aren't escalating.

Wait, so the Poles sent the Migs WEST??? AWAY from Russia??? :hearty-laugh:

Lmao, send the nukes, im ready to go man, we can all go together :smile81: :smile81: :smile81:

I like how the Poles did it though, "Aye we'll give you the Migs, but we aint gonna be the one taking that shit anywhere, you better go ask the Germans" :hearty-laugh:

The Germans are americas bitch, first they let america talk them into taking expensive american lng, then talked them into delaying turning on the nord stream 2, now they got them hosing those fuckin Migs man lmfao. Russia about to turn off the Gas going to Germany, I can't wait. Shit gonna be hilarious.

The shit was probably made up, Poland telling lies to Russia dont come after them.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:12 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I said yesterday...Poland is about to fuck around and get fucked up. LOL

The MIGS will end up in Ukraine in some way shape or form. I can't imagine that they will be deployed from Ramstein for any missions or whatever but what the hell do I know? Maybe they are going there to get loaded up with whatever, I have no idea. Based on what I just looked up, it is less than 30 MIGS, but, who knows if that number is accurate.

It seems we are well on our way to a much longer and major conflict though. Poland is also trying to get Bulgaria and Slovakia to take similar steps with regard to sending MIGS.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:21 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

The MIGS will end up in Ukraine in some way shape or form. I can't imagine that they will be deployed from Ramstein for any missions or whatever but what the hell do I know? Maybe they are going there to get loaded up with whatever, I have no idea. Based on what I just looked up, it is less than 30 MIGS, but, who knows if that number is accurate.

It seems we are well on our way to a much longer and major conflict though. Poland is also trying to get Bulgaria and Slovakia to take similar steps with regard to sending MIGS.

Yeah, because 30 MIGs aint shit :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

How do you feel about your tax dollars going towards moving migs from poland to germany, and towards giving away F16s that you already paid for, and them going towards their inevitable replacements??? :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:47 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yeah, because 30 MIGs aint shit :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

How do you feel about your tax dollars going towards moving migs from poland to germany, and towards giving away F16s that you already paid for, and them going towards their inevitable replacements??? :hearty-laugh:

Oh we well beyond catching feelings about taxpayer dollars after what they just did to us with 2 1/2 years of Covid and all of that bullshit stimulus relief. In which 70% of that went to the wealthiest 20% and it made billionaires that much richer. Not to mention what it did for companies like Pfizer, which I already laid out a couple of weeks ago. I'm ready for nuclear war. I'm ready to go. WarGames was one of my fav. movies when I was a kid so I am ready to meet the WOPR.

Putin isn't just going to acquiesce. Who do they think they are dealing with? He is the biggest gangster in the world. Name another world leader who is as gangster as Putin? My man was in the KGB devouring the Chechens two times over and he kills people with tea. WITH TEA!!!!!!!

Kim Jong un is just a fat boy who has a lot of power by default and doesn't even belong in the same room with Putin.

Putin is the coldest motherfucker on the planet, and I say that as a compliment.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 5:30 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Colonel went off script :lol:

Post Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 5:35 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

McDonald's and Coca-Cola ass out in Russia. Shit is fucking stupid. They are hoping that by doing that that it will create enough unrest to have Vlad removed or something. It is not a strategy that is going to work. Putin should seize every single asset those two companies have in Russia though, including any product. I just think the bullshit virtue signaling doesn't ultimately solve anything and it just creates more friction. And it is also hurting the Russian people.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 5:48 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Oh shit. LMAO

He bodied that entire segment. Some of these old Generals give zero fucks. He's like former U.S. General Wesley Clark. Once Clark retired he was going on record about all kinds of shit that our government and media either lie to us about or outright hide.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:13 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

McDonald's and Coca-Cola ass out in Russia. Shit is fucking stupid. They are hoping that by doing that that it will create enough unrest to have Vlad removed or something. It is not a strategy that is going to work. Putin should seize every single asset those two companies have in Russia though, including any product. I just think the bullshit virtue signaling doesn't ultimately solve anything and it just creates more friction. And it is also hurting the Russian people.

Ya thats just it, they think if they punish the Russian People enough, at least one Russian will put a bullet in Putins head, or millions will start a revolution because they cant get anymore mcdonalds or coca cola. Lol. To that I say, ok, well lets see! :hearty-laugh:

They think because they engage in constant propaganda wars about the russian people secretly not supporting Putin that the majority actually dont support him and would throw him out in a heart beat. They think that him maybe fucking up Navalny prevented Putin from being voted out lol.

Then muthafuckas may dislike him, but before they go to sleep, to whatever god they pray, they thank god they have a strong leader who took Russias ass literally out of the fucking gutter in their lifetime....the gutter that drunkin ass Gorbachev and Yeltsin left it in.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:27 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Oh shit. LMAO

He bodied that entire segment. Some of these old Generals give zero fucks. He's like former U.S. General Wesley Clark. Once Clark retired he was going on record about all kinds of shit that our government and media either lie to us about or outright hide.

I think the general hates Nazi's :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:49 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Oh shit. LMAO

Varney's ass didn't know what to do with that at all. lmao

That shit reminded me of when Bill O'Reilly is talking to Trump about Putin and Trump is like: "We got a lot of killers. You think we're so innocent?"

And Bill was completely flummoxed.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:51 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Oh shit. LMAO

Varney's ass didn't know what to do with that at all. lmao

That shit reminded me of when Bill O'Reilly is talking to Trump about Putin and Trump is like: "We got a lot of killers. You think we're so innocent?"

And Bill was completely flummoxed.

Uh, bring back Trump :hearty-laugh: now. He can save us from this!!!

Post Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:01 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Can I....like....play the fucking race card here or what??? The worldwide support for Ukraine .... in the face of Libya, Syria, Yemen RIGHT NOW, the palestinians FOR YEARS, countless African countries, Iraq, Afghanistan.....seems a little racist to me!

Post Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:23 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Can I....like....play the fucking race card here or what??? The worldwide support for Ukraine .... in the face of Libya, Syria, Yemen RIGHT NOW, the palestinians FOR YEARS, countless African countries, Iraq, Afghanistan.....seems a little racist to me!

You ain't wrong. I can't even read stuff on Yemen anymore because the shit makes me genuinely depressed. Like, seriously.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:54 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

So, Ukraine is gonna get a bunch of MIGS now, and you know they arent gonna play defense with those MIGS. And Russia is a world leader in missile and aircraft defense systems, I wonder if the Ukrainians were smart enough to clue in to this. And the S500 system is mobile.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 8:00 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

So, Ukraine is gonna get a bunch of MIGS now, and you know they arent gonna play defense with those MIGS. And Russia is a world leader in missile and aircraft defense systems, I wonder if the Ukrainians were smart enough to clue in to this. And the S500 system is mobile.

Those MIGS are toast. :lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 8:10 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Those MIGS are toast. :lol: :lol:

Bruh, Russia is gonna wrap those MIGs in a blunt wrap. Meanwhile Poland just got a bunch of new F-16s :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 9:39 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Also reports that Anti Russian sentiment is now approaching an all time high worldwide, or western world wide anyway,

....Burowz....I think it's time to give some luvin to some Russian Women! :pimp:

Post Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 10:34 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

There are reports now that Zelensky has given into the demand and is withdrawing on the NATO membership front. He is also now open to dialogue on the independence of the two parts of the donbas.

Bend the knee little jewish boy! Bend the Knee to Vladimir!!! Concede, and save the world!

Post Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2022 2:39 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

So Russia uncovered bio weapons facilities in Ukraine, and documentation for it. I wanted to see if the US media would just write it off as Russian disinformation, which they did.

BUT then you get Victoria Nuland who jumps in and tried to downplay them, while acknowledging the existence of Ukrainian biological facilities that they dont want to fall in the hands of the russians!!! Well, if its just a facility that isnt dangerous, they wouldnt be worried about it falling into russian hands, which means, it's likely bioweapons facilities that didnt exist pre 2014 when the govt was not in the hands of Nazi Russia haters and Uncle Sam.

And if they are bio weapon facilities, why are so many of them in ukraine near russian borders???? And who has been funding them??? Ukraine is literally the poorest country in Europe, but they can afford to erect and operate biological weapons facilities????? It's quite obvious....that yet again.....Uncle Sam is paying for this shit....which means it's been paid for...yet again by YOUR TAX DOLLARS for the last 7-8 years!!!

Putin went in there to Denazify and blow up military hardware. Well, no doubt he'll have to add biological weapons hardware to the list! Get out the thermite and thermobaric weapons Vlad, yall got some cleaning to do in the kitchen nigga!!!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 447 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 18  Next

Board index » Off Topic