Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1483 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60  Next
 Post subject: Re: COVID 2021
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:57 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
CDC to drop most of their indoor mask recommendations tomorrow. :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

The shit has really hit the fan with this Ukraine situation so Team Biden is looking for anything positive to throw into the mix. The Dems are going to get absolutely poleaxed in the midterms.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2022 8:08 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
CDC to drop most of their indoor mask recommendations tomorrow. :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

The shit has really hit the fan with this Ukraine situation so Team Biden is looking for anything positive to throw into the mix. The Dems are going to get absolutely poleaxed in the midterms.

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

All of those mandates are about to fall out. Countries gonna need all the money they can get so they gonna open economies up 100%.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2022 8:11 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

All of those mandates are about to fall out. Countries gonna need all the money they can get so they gonna open economies up 100%.

See...Putin really is a good guy. He is freeing us of all of this Covid bullshit with this invasion. lol
I still see motherfuckers wearing masks every single day. The shit is mind boggling to me. I literally never wore a mask one time. No one ever said shit to me either.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2022 8:14 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

See...Putin really is a good guy. He is freeing us of all of this Covid bullshit with this invasion. lol
I still see motherfuckers wearing masks every single day. The shit is mind boggling to me. I literally never wore a mask one time. No one ever said shit to me either.

Im gonna give you a formal apology man. Those cloth masks are fucking useless. The Science done on them say they are fucking useless. I raged a bit too much towards you about them. They provide zero protection. Those N95s are a diff story but the majority of ppl aint out rockin those.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2022 8:32 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Im gonna give you a formal apology man. Those cloth masks are fucking useless. The Science done on them say they are fucking useless. I raged a bit too much towards you about them. They provide zero protection. Those N95s are a diff story but the majority of ppl aint out rockin those.

You don't owe me anything. We brothas. It's pretty clear now though that it was two years of government manipulation of its people, which, brings us back to your question about WEF.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2022 8:36 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

You don't owe me anything. We brothas. It's pretty clear now though that it was two years of government manipulation of its people, which, brings us back to your question about WEF.

I really dont know how much the WEF had to do with it, but Iits gotta be more than a coincidence that the leaders who rolled with the most intense lock downs and financial resets are all affiliated with the WEF.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:46 pm 

Cash on hand:

:lol:

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2022 2:39 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I really dont know how much the WEF had to do with it, but Iits gotta be more than a coincidence that the leaders who rolled with the most intense lock downs and financial resets are all affiliated with the WEF.

I will give you a small example of how fucked the little people got in all of this, and this is after two years of their horseshit lockdowns which has caused this global economic crisis. One of my local grocery stores recently raised the price on their one dollar bags of candy to $1.39. That's a 40% increase. Now just imagine if they did those kind of price increases to all products across the board. Forty cents may not seem like a lot of money, but, it is when they do those kind of increases to thousands and thousands of products. Same shit has happened at all of the Dollar Stores, too. Things aren't getting better after two years. They are actually getting worse.

Post Posted: Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:22 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
I don't trip on folk still wearing masks out in crowds and indoor gatherings and such. When I see them alone outside walking and jogging or in their cars driving and wearing them then I smirk a little. But really idgaf what others do. Never have.

Post Posted: Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:24 am 

Cash on hand:

Ftr, elephant in the room needing addressing, only cause I love you man, no homo, but that apology bit was gay as fuck Jermz. :rofl:

Post Posted: Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:28 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ftr, elephant in the room needing addressing, only cause I love you man, no homo, but that apology bit was gay as fuck Jermz. :rofl:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Yea, it was a bit gay :eusa_snooty:

Post Posted: Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:31 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I don't trip on folk still wearing masks out in crowds and indoor gatherings and such. When I see them alone outside walking and jogging or in their cars driving and wearing them then I smirk a little. But really idgaf what others do. Never have.

I dont recall if yall had state wide mandates on masks, we have them up here, and i dont even mind if they continue, because im wearing N95s at this point and imma keep wearing the shit.

But some of those ppl in the cars, trust me, they aint that worried about covid, they have just forgotten to take the mask off, I've been in the car many a time with it on and can go a whole hour in the car and dont catch myself til I get home and them feel the shame of every driving looking in my car at me like im a fuckin covid shook bozo :lol:

Post Posted: Sat Feb 26, 2022 4:18 pm 

Cash on hand:

:hearty-laugh:

Yea i guess that makes sense.

Post Posted: Sat Feb 26, 2022 4:25 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

They are now saying the origin of the Wuhan flu was the wet market in Wuhan.

You seriously cannot make this shit up.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/202 ... fb-nytimes

Post Posted: Sat Feb 26, 2022 4:30 pm 

Cash on hand:

They are now saying the origin of the Wuhan flu was the wet market in Wuhan.

You seriously cannot make this shit up.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/202 ... fb-nytimes

I can't read it cause I'm not signed up lol. Give some bullet points.

Post Posted: Sat Feb 26, 2022 5:37 pm 

Cash on hand:

I dont recall if yall had state wide mandates on masks, we have them up here, and i dont even mind if they continue, because im wearing N95s at this point and imma keep wearing the shit.

But some of those ppl in the cars, trust me, they aint that worried about covid, they have just forgotten to take the mask off, I've been in the car many a time with it on and can go a whole hour in the car and dont catch myself til I get home and them feel the shame of every driving looking in my car at me like im a fuckin covid shook bozo :lol:

:lol: :lol: :rofl:
And when I find myself driving with it on I get crazy tight at myself :rofl:

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Sat Feb 26, 2022 7:05 pm 

Cash on hand:

Shiiit, I never ever forget to take that shit off lol. Soon as I'm out of that mandated zone, that shits off ASAP. still annoys me til this very day. But at least now I only really have to wear it at work.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2022 7:24 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

American propaganda is something else man. They terrorized us for over two years.

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/k ... or-oregon/

Now they have their new news story to terrorize us with: Ukovid

Post Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2022 8:37 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

In all this covid vaccine non vaccinated stuff, one of my biggest fears is that the waltz going on between big government, big pharm, and big health was too powerful to get to the true numbers of deaths over the course of the pandemic and would be able to hide.

Well, there's another factor that I didnt even consider, and because of the nature of their industry, they have no incentive to lie for either of those big muthafuckas. Big Insurance! And because they've had to pay out life insurance policies, they've been talkin! A lot! Big Insurance has said that their analysis has shown a 40% increase in death rates in the 18-64 range, comparing Q3 2021 to Q3 2019, that seems to align with ramp ups of vaccine drives. The COVID death rate they say doesn't even come close to covering it all. But the 18-64 range is roughly supposed to be the safe range where covid is concerned.

I look forward to the battle between the Big 3 and Big Ins. It's coming.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2022 8:41 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

American propaganda is something else man. They terrorized us for over two years.

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/k ... or-oregon/

Now they have their new news story to terrorize us with: Ukovid

Burowz. If every single muthafucka who made a decision to mandate employees to take a vaccine...was huckled in under manners, taken out in the street, and hanged. I wouldn't bat an eye.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:35 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

And meanwhile, while Ukraine burns.....

.....the entire COVID Narrative has fallen A PART!!!!

Post Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:56 pm 

Cash on hand:

What you mean?? Covid cases was way down and staying down way before any of that BS. and the news on it pretty much the same.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:05 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

What you mean?? Covid cases was way down and staying down way before any of that BS. and the news on it pretty much the same.

Im not talking about case numbers, im taking about Pfizer under attack after they released their first trial documents. And due to this the whole drive to vaxx kids and to take boosters are taking substantial blows. And all the studies showing that the measures that were used from location to location caused more harm than good. And a whole bunch of other shit.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 5:25 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Covid was nothing but a money making scheme and a way for governments around the world to control their citizens. The virus hardly killed anyone who didn't have multiple co morbidities and that is a fact. It's just proof that more government is bad for people all across the board. Frankly, we deserve to have a nuclear war, because humans can't seem to do anything right.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:16 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Seeing as how both the illness and the "cure" killed both a known and unknown amount of ppl.....and the people who champion it all are also notorious eugenicists and constantly complaining about the population....i also believe it was a way of culling the population...and more will come

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1483 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60  Next

Board index » Off Topic