Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1483 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57 ... 60  Next
 Post subject: Re: COVID 2021
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2022 3:27 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Rodgers and AB I got no respect for, they didn't stand up to shit, they tried to worm their way around it.

Both of them. Pussy shit.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:08 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Burowz, we know where you stand as a hairy pure blooded italian american.

But if you were an australian, where would you stand on dude getting to be let in and play the tourney? If the state had forced you to take the vaxx, which side of this would you take? The misery love company? Or do you stand up for the principle?

Post Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:21 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
so this is interesting, or not idk, but i found it interesting. so we have well over 100 covids here, like 80% unvaccinated blah blah. but then i was told that most of the vaccinated patients are asymptomatic. naturally going back to my thoughts earlier, i ask then why the fuck are they even here?? but apparently we are getting a bunch of people coming in to the ER for a other random shit, suicidal thoughts, ODs, injured hip falling etc, and per protocol they need a mandatory covid test. and a lot of them are testing positive lol. so they're not actually here because of Covid, just for other shit, but testing positive.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2022 5:13 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

And there is no drive at hospitals, ANYWHERE that I know, to identify who are at the hospitals for covid...versus though who are asymptomatic/there with covid...whether vaccinated or not. And if a hospital is somewhere, when such numbers are ran up the chain, these statistics are never chosen to be represented anywhere for public consumption.

This question has been asked time and time again, and the response has been some variant of theres no reliable way they can carry out such data collections in the hospital, which you as a front line hospital worker know is bullshit.

The implication of that statement is they'd rather use the way they are going about it because they prefer to scare the ever living fuck out of the public with false covid numbers that might scare them into getting vaccinated, then convey the true numbers that will make people worry less and increase their chances of infection by acting like there is no danger. But then anyone with a brain will ask, "Dont you think you create a bigger problem by showing and proving a willingness to lie to people", and then they shrug their shoulders and chalk it to a necessary evil, like Fauci did, like so many others continue to do.

This is actually the true "Science" in this era. It's the same "Science" that the environmentalist wagon uses when it exaggerates climate reports, and openly says they'd rather paint the most extreme picture possible even in a lie because what they want is maximum effect to dragoon people into wide scale individual decisions. Never picking to stay with the truth firmly, respecting ppl enough, and valuing the necessary relationship with people. Instead disrespecting them, pleading ignorance or good old "our intentions were good".

Post Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:46 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia

But if you were an australian, where would you stand on dude getting to be let in and play the tourney? If the state had forced you to take the vaxx, which side of this would you take? The misery love company? Or do you stand up for the principle?

Au contraire mon frere...the state would never force me to take it. I would rather die. Please understand that I have never even worn a mask during all of this. But is a big deal that Novavax is being let in? Not really. I like the pure white ancestry of the Serbs so Novak is good with me.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:57 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

The mayor of my fucking city asked health and medical professionals why they aren't attempting to draw a distinction between admitted due to covid vs admitted because of covid, but at the same time will parade the total covid numbers while sounding an alarm, and they basically gave him the run around.

These covid numbers are propaganda. They arent real.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:59 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Au contraire mon frere...the state would never force me to take it. I would rather die. Please understand that I have never even worn a mask during all of this. But is a big deal that Novavax is being let in? Not really. I like the pure white ancestry of the Serbs so Novak is good with me.

:think: :think:

Post Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:24 pm 

Cash on hand:

There's no perfect strategy guys.
Just do whatever you wanna do, handle it your way, and don't die.

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:32 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Thats not it though Truth. We've all said this from jump.

But we havent told lies. Nor can we or should be countenance being lied to by these muthafuckas. If they was willing to take on your reasoning and let us handle it our own way, there would be nothing but peace, but thats not what THEY want to do.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:36 pm 

Cash on hand:

But we havent told lies. Nor can we or should be countenance being lied to by these muthafuckas. If they was willing to take on your reasoning and let us handle it our own way, there would be nothing but peace, but thats not what THEY want to do.

Bro, who tells the truth these days man? I laugh at people who go back and forth about politics, religion, and even shit like this. Nobody on the outside knows shit, and what you do know you know because you've selected a person to believe, cause you and I are both on the outside.
I'm high
Don't let me get deep Jermz, I'll start digging my nig

Post Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:39 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Bro, who tells the truth these days man? I laugh at people who go back and forth about politics, religion, and even shit like this. Nobody on the outside knows shit, and what you do know you know because you've selected a person to believe, cause you and I are both on the outside.
I'm high
Don't let me get deep Jermz, I'll start digging my nig

No bruh, dont do that, you got something in yo chest, you go off.

I aint tryna take that from you man, I lost a job over this, dont go tell me nothing about "who tells the truth these days man?" peoples lives are getting affected by this on both sides....whether its ppl dying, or ppl losing a job. Lies is lies, and have no place in this kinda shit to just shoulder shrug over my G. You can dismiss it, I wont, ive been in it. I want the truth out,and I dont want excuses for why it cant be put out, the highlighted is all that I'm bringing up here and demanding man. Dont hum haa that bro.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:57 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Houston mother, confirmed, a teacher. Her 13 old son tests positive for covid. She wants another test for verification. She also said she dont wanna be at risk of getting covid from the boy, so NATURALLY this heffer locks the boy in the trunk as she drives him to the testing site.

This is the actions of a terrified populace...thats where phantom numbers gets you.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:34 pm 

Cash on hand:

Houston mother, confirmed, a teacher. Her 13 old son tests positive for covid. She wants another test for verification. She also said she dont wanna be at risk of getting covid from the boy, so NATURALLY this heffer locks the boy in the trunk as she drives him to the testing site.

This is the actions of a terrified populace...thats where phantom numbers gets you.

no different than those anti everything conspiracy theorists drinking sperm everyday as the true vaccine. yea you aint hear that one. bat shit crazies on both ends. full of shit motherfuckers on both ends. tell it all, not just parts.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:00 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Austinholic_3:16 wrote:

no different than those anti everything conspiracy theorists drinking sperm everyday as the true vaccine. yea you aint hear that one. bat shit crazies on both ends. full of shit motherfuckers on both ends. tell it all, not just parts.

When do I not? think Id just not tell a story about a sperm drinker?

Post Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:03 am 

Cash on hand:

When do I not? think Id just not tell a story about a sperm drinker?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:49 am 

Cash on hand:

Don't even pay attention to me on this thread guys. I'm the guy that watches people fight over lesser evils, which is required. We can't all have this I don't give a fuck attitude.
Stay with it, fight the good fight.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:09 pm 

Cash on hand:

one fucking day off of work literally feels like im on some luxurious vacation. feels so good. :lol:

Post Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:46 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

one fucking day off of work literally feels like im on some luxurious vacation. feels so good. :lol:

Them work days off overrated man :hearty-laugh: says jobless Jermz

Post Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:51 pm 

Cash on hand:

na Negus you good man. in fact I think i owe Moe an apology. that visionary had it right all along. :rofl:

Post Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:55 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

na Negus you good man. in fact I think i owe Moe an apology. that visionary had it right all along. :rofl:

Jesus :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:13 pm 

Cash on hand:

first motherfuckers are drinking sperm as the vaccine, now they drinking urine lmao. and fuck you Jermz i know what u thinking. dont do it. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:19 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

first motherfuckers are drinking sperm as the vaccine, now they drinking urine lmao. and fuck you Jermz i know what u thinking. dont do it. :hearty-laugh:

:hearty-laugh: you shoulda sent a PM to Truth to post this one on your undisclosed behalf....for obvious reasons. Bout you judgin piss drinkers....accident my ass!! :hearty-laugh:

That aint worse than sperm though....the women doin it already got the built in that they BEEN swallowing every single time since they teens. Its the men who claim to be straight talkin about how they drinking sperm that got esplainin to do.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 17, 2022 5:14 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
Someone put up this street art in D.C.
There's like four different ones.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 17, 2022 5:18 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

"Hug me, im vaccinated" Jesus H.........the Anti Christ has arrived.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:55 pm 

Cash on hand:

9k today. we were up to 30k last week. hopefully we reached our peak and things can be chill. not because i give a shit about people. i just wanna have my super long breaks at work again. :rofl:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1483 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57 ... 60  Next

Board index » Off Topic