Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1483 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48 ... 60  Next
 Post subject: Re: COVID 2021
 Post Posted: Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:22 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Its never going to end and this nonsense the vax stops infection or spread is nonsense.
I'm in the middle of a test right now.
The bitch finally got outed for being positive and we shut down the biz today early with a note on the door. :kopfpatsch: She's been MIA for a week.
Everyone is getting tested now.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:07 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

- test results.

Fuck that bitch and COVID.

I don't mind anyone getting COVID, but lying about it is something on another level I won't let go.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:05 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
If you believe this South African variant shit then I do not know what to tell you. Like...there is no hope for you. You are in their optical illusion and they have their meat hooks in you. The only way this shit ends is if governments all over the world are toppled. And I'm being dead serious. This is all about the state (all states) gaining as much control over its people as possible. Go look at what Jacinda the Tyrant is doing in New Zealand. None of those Neguses can make a single move. She has them on some 24-7 lockdown Riker's Island style.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:00 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Whether or not you think, or it is real is irrelevant.

The data is clear. Something different is happening in SA.
from what the Delta variant is this has taken over at a clip of 90% of all known cases in Gauteng SA.
The rise in numbers is alarming given the data from previous variants.
O is more infectious than Delta as Delta was more infectious than Alpha.
It also has immune escape which means it won't matter for immunity in the population.
That is especially true for immunity from vaccination as that immunity is targeted whereas natural infection is better for coming variants on the spike protein.

the big ?. HOw sick...or not...this will make people with the possibility of anything and everything.
The hope is that is will make fewer people sick.
The nightmare is that it will affect us worse or affect healthy people more severely as did the Spanish flu.

And if nothing has been learned over the last 2 years (which they haven't) it would be to assume the worst. COVID wouldn't be a thing now if they'd or we (like I did) just bite the bullet and hunker down.
The nonsense is still to vaccinate through this and to blame the unvaxxed....which they will because like good-meaning morons they still promote getting vaxxed for this new variant and point out the variant occurring in a poorly vaxxed country.

This is just stupidity. T/here isn't a plot but the opportunity to control us is here and they are jumping on it as opportunists do like when the Brinks truck has money flying out the back door....grab it! There aren't enough "adults" at the table to do correct this moronic course of ideas that revolve around everything but never the victim source of COVID. I.E...sick people...the walking dead....and they don't know it and we can't call it out for personal choices that never touched on the idea to be healthy.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:24 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
So V are you positive or negative? Any symptoms?

They sounding the alarm over here about the SA variant and trying to kill flights to and from. Cases have also crept back up to the 900 level...and thats with vaxx levels up around 90% not including the kids, with them trying to roll out the 5-11 vaxx now, saying its parental choice, but also freezing kids out of a whole lot of extra curriculars if they dont. Glad I dont have kids yet....and I never will in this country.

Post Posted: Sat Nov 27, 2021 12:00 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I am negative. Emailed the lab results to work and now they wait for everyone else to get their results. All of us got tested today. If any of us teste + it will put us back some days waiting to clear the incubation period.

I don't have any symptoms but I told you what was going on 6-8 weeks ago I think. Foggy, headache, and just feeling off. Remember my fingers and nails? NO way of knowing if I ever had it without an antibody test

The woman who started this all was fully vaxxed and was coughing. Her husband got it first and of course, she got it saying she was immune. There is only 2 of not vaxxed and I will never get it.

The mandates are an overreaction without question and sacrificing people simply because it's being questioned without any answers given. JUst GET IT! Its BEST!! No numbers. Ignoring poor outcomes. Ignoring it doesn't stop infection or spread. Just blame the unvaxxed. FUCKING bizarre.

Post Posted: Sat Nov 27, 2021 12:07 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

btw...from the data I've seen the SA Omicrom variant is something to be concerned about. The monkey is evolving into a homo sapien sort of speak, but there's no way to tell where it will ultimately go.

Omicron will be the dominant mutated variant over Delta just as Delta took over from Alpha. Its never going to end...the varients but it doesn't mean its a poor outcome. Time and hospitalization will tell us. It is more infectious by a large margin and has immune escape because it took over quickly where its been found realizing the herd exposure did practically nothing to stop it. SA went from good numbers to a burst of symptoms still of the rise in a very dhort time.

Just hope as this evolves a variant comes that can co-exist with us as a host without damage.

Post Posted: Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:48 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
The relatively young Diego Sanchez has the common cold.

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2021/11/ ... e-covid-19

Post Posted: Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:09 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Omicron and the other variants will end up everywhere else. Aint no travel block gonna avoid it. Mutations are a natural cycle. So if it's possible for shit to mutate into omicron in SA, then it'll simply mutate into that shit over here, it wont need no fuckin airplane.

Post Posted: Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:20 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

COVID kicking his ass. Clotting in both legs too :shock: :shock: :shock: He tried the monoclonal antibodies and it didnt work as well as they hoped it would. And the vaxx zealots on what might be his death bed instead of just hoping for the best and wishing dude well, are beating him over the head for not taking the vaccine. :eusa_snooty: I swear if I some of yall and my family didnt take these vaccines....I'd wish bad things on the vaxx'd.

See I'd like to know if they've even done studies on who gets clots from COVID or vaxx. There must be some factors. Blood types, genetic factors, hormones. Something FFS.

Post Posted: Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:38 pm 

Cash on hand:

yea, there just seems to be such a randomness from both the virus and the vaccine in terms of the effects. i mean me and him are practically the same age and im 99.99999% sure he's significantly healthier than I am. yet this dude is going through what he's going through whereas i never even came close to that. its just crazy.

Post Posted: Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:01 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

yea, there just seems to be such a randomness from both the virus and the vaccine in terms of the effects. i mean me and him are practically the same age and im 99.99999% sure he's significantly healthier than I am. yet this dude is going through what he's going through whereas i never even came close to that. its just crazy.

This is also the first athlete we've heard, well at least I've heard, who has had complications like this.

Post Posted: Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:59 pm 

Cash on hand:

This is also the first athlete we've heard, well at least I've heard, who has had complications like this.

yea man. you had dude from the Jags who missed a whole season because of Covid, but that sounded like lingering symptoms but nothing threatening like this. Chamaev in UFC, the same deal, lingering symptoms for months. Freddie Freeman had like a 105 temp and was concerned for his life lol but obviously he was fine. thats the most serious situations i could think of, but obviously nothing compared to Diego Sanchez.

Post Posted: Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:09 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

yea man. you had dude from the Jags who missed a whole season because of Covid, but that sounded like lingering symptoms but nothing threatening like this. Chamaev in UFC, the same deal, lingering symptoms for months. Freddie Freeman had like a 105 temp and was concerned for his life lol but obviously he was fine. thats the most serious situations i could think of, but obviously nothing compared to Diego Sanchez.

Yeah, so thats 4 or 5, more maybe a little more, out of thousands, which is pretty much in like with COVID statistics. But ya, it still fucking BLOWs.

Post Posted: Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:48 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yea...variants aren't going to end until there is a strain to succeed in a way to live with us that is stronger than those before and after. It has to succeed and be more contagious...survival of the fittest variant.

The travel bans won't work either and again this nonsense blaming a poorly vaxxed country is absurd. Some talking "experts" point out variants don't come from highly vaxxed countries. Well fucker...we don't have the willingness or desire for tracing or advanced genomic testing like SA because they do. We stopped seroprevalence 10 months ago because the numbers didn't look like they wanted. And SA told us with a warning is this variant because of their advanced testing and now are being punished for it making anyone after wearier of the warning. We going to keep calling these viruses after places even if is the American variant born here. The Mississippi variant especially likes fat fucks and trying to find a way to live while keeping them lard asses eating pork rinds.

I'll just say it plainly. The vaccine is the biggest lie of my lifetime for its widespread recommendation. And we don't know, don't want to know, covering up, and still pretending its something more than a code telling bodies how to handle 1 very narrow specific thing at the risk of compromising immune responses coming.

Post Posted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:47 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Super common to pick up pneumonia in a hospital. If they put him on a vent it could be curtains. His outcome has nothing to do with him being unvaxxed though. But contracting pneumonia does.

Post Posted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:49 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

There's been all kinds of soccer players who have been collapsing on the field and shit.

Post Posted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:53 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

There's been all kinds of soccer players who have been collapsing on the field and shit.

Then share these things asshole!!! That's your duty!! We in a Jihad!! Do your part Habibi!!!

Post Posted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:23 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Then share these things asshole!!! That's your duty!! We in a Jihad!! Do your part Habibi!!!

My bad Negus

https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/anoth ... iddle-game

https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/forme ... -collapses

Post Posted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:29 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

My bad Negus

Quote:
As we previously reported, major German newspaper Berliner Zeitung recently published a report seeking to answer why an “unusually large number of professional and amateur soccer players have collapsed recently.”

Wooooooo! See, all this talk about how the heart inflammation isn't a big deal and that the issues go away and rarely lead to death. But heart inflammation is not a good fucking thing. It cases permanent damage. And Ive heard that athletes are more susceptible to this because obviously they work their heart more. The implications of this are pretty fucking scary because the effects might only been seen on a wide scale in the long. Imagine if athletes start keeling over worldwide in about 10-15 years, and they can't blame steroids or CTE. :shock:

Myocarditis and pericarditis are happening all over the board, and in cases where it doesnt, whos to say that there isnt heart damage that only shows up months later when a player is actually in the game. And I suspect it will get even worse the more these boosters are administered.

Post Posted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:40 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

My bad Negus

Quote:
As we previously reported, major German newspaper Berliner Zeitung recently published a report seeking to answer why an “unusually large number of professional and amateur soccer players have collapsed recently.”

Wooooooo! See, all this talk about how the heart inflammation isn't a big deal and that the issues go away and rarely lead to death. But heart inflammation is not a good fucking thing. It cases permanent damage. And Ive heard that athletes are more susceptible to this because obviously they work their heart more. The implications of this are pretty fucking scary because the effects might only been seen on a wide scale in the long. Imagine if athletes start keeling over worldwide in about 10-15 years, and they can't blame steroids or CTE. :shock:

Myocarditis and pericarditis are happening all over the board, and in cases where it doesnt, whos to say that there isnt heart damage that only shows up months later when a player is actually in the game. And I suspect it will get even worse the more these boosters are administered.

Remember when Reggie Lewis and Hank Gathers both collapsed on the court? It's that type of shit going on right now.

Post Posted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:01 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yea man...if it ain't real because it hasn't happened just wait.
Dr. reported this a few days back and I thought I posted it but didn't.
Biomarkers point out what is known to happen within 5 years.
Heart attacks and disease up 25% from 11% from what was known.
And that 11% was alarming but not told from the people who are supposed to tell...or warn.
25% is fucking devastating.
How many people have been vaxxed. :kopfpatsch:

Post Posted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:49 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Here is Dr Moran saying the same thing

and citing studies that discuss intramuscular intravenous injection.

This shit is much worse than we really hoped in what is seeming to be actually opposed to theoertical. Its beyond the concept of it staying out of the blood stream if administrered correctly, but that it finds itself in there anyway, and you suffer in the long instead of the short AND long, with the result likely being cumulative based on how many times you go back to reup with those boosters. Like blowing a balloon up over and over til you wear the rubber and it tears.

So as they give more of the boosters, more ppl will keel over, and then there is going to be a hard time limit thats hit where that number will skyrocket, and they'll scramble for answers while ppl die, doing all they can do swear that its conditions other than the vaccine, and since you can't repair a heart simply by taking some meds, they'll have absolutely no short terms solution.

Wow. Buckle up boys.

Post Posted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:07 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I don't have to buckle up. I will never get these shots. Not even for a lot of money.

Post Posted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:13 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I don't have to buckle up. I will never get these shots. Not even for a lot of money.

I mean buckle up for the mass death and panic, it'll be quite the sight.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1483 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48 ... 60  Next

Board index » Off Topic