Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 447 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 18  Next
 Post subject: Re: Brother Burowz
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:16 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Id love to know the terms of the agreement. If Iran got a better deal than last time..its embarrassing as fuck for Uncle Sam.

The thing is, it doesn't even come close to the amount of oil that is being taken offline because of Russia, so, it's basically irrelevant.

Yo....Brother.....

"Putin may surround Kyiv with tanks, but he will never win the hearts and mind of the Iranian people."

Joseph The Invalid Biden, US President

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2022 2:30 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
That was an excellent gaffe. :lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2022 3:55 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Well what do you know...The US and Ukraine vote against resolution condemning nazism....

https://countercurrents.org/2021/12/u-s-and-ukraine-only-two-countries-vote-against-un-resolution-condemning-nazism/

I wonder why....

This is where liberalism is now.....they'll be telling everyone to do the zeig heil soon enough.....Hug a Nazi.... :eusa_snooty:

Post Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2022 4:55 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

There is a french journalist/film maker who has been in and out of the Donbas since 2015, Anne-Laure Bonnel. She has broke from the worlds narrative and reported on french television that the Ukrainain govt has been shelling their own citizens in the donbas for 8 years, and that she has 8 years worth of proof of this. She also says the bombing and shelling has been carried out by the central ukrainian authorities.

The mainstream media is already trying to criticize and silence her. I'm sure we'll hear them try to say how she's putin's mistress or some other slimey shit to cover up the fact that the govt has been shelling the donbas for 8 years and the UK, France, US, and Canada were aware of it....and instead of stopping it, gave them weapons to continue doing it.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2022 4:58 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

There is a french journalist/film maker who has been in the Donbas since 2015. She has broke from the worlds narrative and reported on french television that the Ukrainain govt has been shelling their own citizens in the donbas for 8 years, and that she has 8 years worth of proof of this. She also says the bombing and shelling has been carried out by the central ukrainian authorities.

The mainstream media is already trying to criticize and silence her. I'm sure we'll hear them try to say how she's putin's mistress or some other slimey shit to cover up the fact that the govt has been shelling the donbas for 8 years and the UK, France, US, and Canada were aware of it....and instead of stopping it, gave them weapons to continue doing it.

Do you know what her name is?

Post Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:01 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

There is a french journalist/film maker who has been in the Donbas since 2015. She has broke from the worlds narrative and reported on french television that the Ukrainain govt has been shelling their own citizens in the donbas for 8 years, and that she has 8 years worth of proof of this. She also says the bombing and shelling has been carried out by the central ukrainian authorities.

Anne-Laure Bonnel

Post Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:22 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Here is her documentary, but the whole fuckin thing is in French. And conveniently, subtitles in english are 'unavailable'.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:40 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Anne-Laure Bonnel

I'd definitely hit it. :lol:

Post Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:58 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Anne-Laure Bonnel

I'd definitely hit it. :lol:

Ooo La La :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:20 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

its fucking crazy to me that there are people out there that want to disregard that the ukraine govt has been shelling its own ethnic russian citizens for 8 years, call it a lie, and/or justifying it by saying Putin put them there, when half the fucking country is ethnic russian, and the further east you go it gets more ethnic russian in density.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:21 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
I can not get past how, on a fundamental level, Russia is killing civilians in an attempt to overtake a sovereign nation.

I understand the basics surrounding it. Russia operating in the interest of protecting their borders.

I dont want to hear about how "the US is bad too!"

Russia is trying to orchestrate a hostile takeover of a country that is in no way a threat to their sovereignty and is killing innocents in mass.

You cannot escape that fundamentally.

Ok Bro Prime. I won't say "The US is bad too", despite the US doing far worse as a function of quantity, and quality, and being the primary mover in creating all of this mess. But I'll leave them out of my next statement entirely.

Ukraine was killing as much as 2000 ethnic russians a year for 7 years and displacing over 1 million before this. It's a precipitating event to this. Where was your moral and ethical quandrying in the last 8 years?

If the mexican govt was killing 2000 ethnic americans a year and was talking about becoming a Russian serf and pursuing nuclear missiles, and Uncle Sam went in there to dish out some old fashioned get right, I highly doubt you'd feel the same way that you do about Russia.

I wish you would provide more information on what youre talkinv about.

I tried looking it up myself. It seems like the fighting you are referring to started when Russia invaded Crimea and annexed them. It seems like they started that too.

Can you elaborate?

Post Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2022 8:27 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I can not get past how, on a fundamental level, Russia is killing civilians in an attempt to overtake a sovereign nation.

I understand the basics surrounding it. Russia operating in the interest of protecting their borders.

I dont want to hear about how "the US is bad too!"

Russia is trying to orchestrate a hostile takeover of a country that is in no way a threat to their sovereignty and is killing innocents in mass.

You cannot escape that fundamentally.

Ok Bro Prime. I won't say "The US is bad too", despite the US doing far worse as a function of quantity, and quality, and being the primary mover in creating all of this mess. But I'll leave them out of my next statement entirely.

Ukraine was killing as much as 2000 ethnic russians a year for 7 years and displacing over 1 million before this. It's a precipitating event to this. Where was your moral and ethical quandrying in the last 8 years?

If the mexican govt was killing 2000 ethnic americans a year and was talking about becoming a Russian serf and pursuing nuclear missiles, and Uncle Sam went in there to dish out some old fashioned get right, I highly doubt you'd feel the same way that you do about Russia.

I wish you would provide more information on what youre talkinv about.

I tried looking it up myself. It seems like the fighting you are referring to started when Russia invaded Crimea and annexed them. It seems like they started that too.

Can you elaborate?

If you think this only started because of Crimea then I suggest you peruse the entirety of this thread, take your time and peruse the rest of this thread man. I'm pretty sure I've listed enough materials to tell a tale for you to then use a search engine and links and videos ive posted here, rather than I sit here and tell the story for a third time.

I'll start you...
-Stephen Cohen explains this all very well - 7years ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ad5Fy3RNkY0&ab_channel=DemocracyNow%21
-John Mearsheimer is another very good one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppD_bhWODDc&t=3002s&ab_channel=CommitteefortheRepublic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9674pRBm6g&ab_channel=RT
-Ive disliked Lauren Southern in the past due to some questionable praise she had for a well known american white nationalist, but here she is with an expert Michael Millerman
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYK4UGS-C0I&list=FLwqNxXCdUg326iU4cMGkfpA&index=4&t=1778s&ab_channel=LaurenSouthern
-Abby Martin with Brian Becker
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6HQeunm2f4&ab_channel=BreakThroughNews
Ukraine On Fire - Oliver Stone

If you're going to watch any mainstream media sources, watch some neutral sources that are willing to tell the whole story first so that its easier to spot the news propaganda on both sides.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:05 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Word I will check all of that out.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2022 10:22 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada

Damn, for real?? :rofl:

Post Posted: Sat Mar 05, 2022 7:03 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

This is Yevhen Karas, a neo nazi terrorist. Funded by your tax dollars.

He leads a neo nazi group in ukraine

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S14_(Ukrainian_group)

This is him admitting that Neo Nazi's were responsible for overthrowing the govt in 2014, and admitting that the US is funding them to do the shit that they've been doing for 8 years.

So ya, when Putin says he's out to DeNazify Ukraine.....

Post Posted: Sat Mar 05, 2022 7:41 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yeah. This is the most important thing happening in the world right now. I am interested in finding what is really happening. I am skeptical that what I will find will make me root for Russia.

I watched the below link this morning. It is titled "Why Russia invaded Ukraine." It was excellent.

https://youtu.be/If61baWF4GE

Post Posted: Sat Mar 05, 2022 11:33 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Wherever your opinion lands my guy, I respect the fact that you're giving it the attention that one outta man. Because you're right, the shit is mad fking important, i means shit this can turn into a world war on a finger snap.

Lemme be real man, it's not even a root for thing for me, I just want impediments to peace removed from the board. And when I look at it all up and down, Russia was not the impediment, the neo nazi's were. What I would have preferred to be honest is if Russia went in to the Donbas and kicked ass but not went further until Ukraine escalated even further. What they've done is overkill. And I want them to come to some kind of fucking agreement before it becomes something even worse than it is. And I fucking want Canada, America and Britain to stop arming Ukraine because the armaments they give go right into the hands of these same neo nazis that have been sustaining this civil war.

IF this whole thing is actually some desire for Russia and Putin to make Ukraine their and he's lying, I equally want them stopped and stomped.

Post Posted: Sun Mar 06, 2022 12:13 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yeah. This is the most important thing happening in the world right now. I am interested in finding what is really happening. I am skeptical that what I will find will make me root for Russia.

I watched the below link this morning. It is titled "Why Russia invaded Ukraine." It was excellent.

This video is good at explaining the geography and natural resources. But falls rather short on explaining the full gravity of the politics. Combine this with Oliver Stones 'Ukraine on Fire' and a few discussions with Stephen Cohen, John Mearsheimer, Vladimir Pozner, and Michael Millerman, and you can get as complete an understanding of the situation as can be had.

Post Posted: Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:33 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Completely agree with this man. Except for the whole concept of Ukraine and NATO not being a legit security concern.

Post Posted: Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:13 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada

Not in my world and certainly not on the weekend. :smile81:

Post Posted: Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:31 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Not in my world and certainly not on the weekend. :smile81:

This negus Austin man :hearty-laugh: I feel you!

Post Posted: Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:37 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

This video is good at explaining the geography and natural resources. But falls rather short on explaining the full gravity of the politics. Combine this with Oliver Stones 'Ukraine on Fire' and a few discussions with Stephen Cohen, John Mearsheimer, Vladimir Pozner, and Michael Millerman, and you can get as complete an understanding of the situation as can be had.

Without even reading this, this morning I stumbled upon this video and listened to it while I did dishes.

I still feel like sympathizing with Russia through the lens of politics by saying that they were backed into a corner is insufficient justification for invading and killing innocent people.

These viewpoints seem to ignore that Ukraine is a sovereign state that should be allowed to pursue their own interests.

Fuck what Russia or what NATO want. If the Ukraine wants to join NATO, they should be allowed to pursue that. If they want to join the EU, they should be allowed to pursue that. They are an independent entity. Their wants and pursuits should not be governed by Russia.

Justifying invading them and killing innocents because - well Russia warned us and they need to protect their borders - is assanine and unhumanitarian.

The circling back of - WELL THE U.S. DOES IT TOO - does not justify the action that Russia is taking! Just because one person does something bad and gets away with it doesnt mean everyone else should be able to as well.

I am not looking at this situation from a pro or anti-US viewpoint. I am purely judging these actions on their own merits.

https://youtu.be/JrMiSQAGOS4

Post Posted: Sun Mar 06, 2022 7:38 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Jermz, this interview you posted with Abby Martin & Brian Becker was excellent!

I think Abby nailed it on the fuckin head. Looks like US plays a large part in the blame of this but it in no way justifies Putin or this war!

Great shit bro. I learned a lot from all the stuff you posted. Definitely think Russia needs to pay severely for this. Definitely want Ukraine to "win" still. But I feel much more educated on the subject and I am glad to have found so much information on it that doesnt appear to be shaded and skrewed by news media that has an agenda.

https://youtu.be/w6HQeunm2f4

Post Posted: Sun Mar 06, 2022 8:32 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Jermz, this interview you posted with Abby Martin & Brian Becker was excellent!

I think Abby nailed it on the fuckin head. Looks like US plays a large part in the blame of this but it in no way justifies Putin or this war!

Great shit bro. I learned a lot from all the stuff you posted. Definitely think Russia needs to pay severely for this. Definitely want Ukraine to "win" still. But I feel much more educated on the subject and I am glad to have found so much information on it that doesnt appear to be shaded and skrewed by news media that has an agenda.

https://youtu.be/w6HQeunm2f4

The info is out there I just want ppl to hear both sides. I also want Ukraine to "win" but in a different sense. I want them to be truly sovereign and the president have actual control over his country and not be beholden to america foreign policy and the neo nazi militias within ukraine. I also dont want Russia turning Ukraine into a satellite.

On your point about Ukraine being a sovereign nation and should be able to choose their alliances, you are absolutely correct with that. I have no issue with that. If my wife cheats on me, I aint goin to the dude she cheated with and saying "how could you", he should have freedom to fuck my wife, he aint make no promises, it's my fuckin wife that should have neither the freedom or right to do engage in the shit. So by that facsimile I dont blame Ukraine for wanting to join NATO, I blame the US and NATO for entertaining it and holding the NATO carrot over their head for 8 years, and arming them to the teeth to carry out US foreign policy on Russias doorstep. It's not a responsible action to carry on with, against a super power with 6000 nukes who have been pissed off for decades about NATO expansion.

This war could end tomorrow , and never would have broke out, if NATO forswore further expansion as they promised in the first place. Cuba had a right to host Russian Nukes on Americas doorstep. If american security interests with Cuba next door were important enough in the cuban missile crisis (when nukes were put in Turkey first), then nobody can make the argument that Russian security concerns are just Russia being paranoid.

I dont want innocent Ukrainians dying. But they could be all saved tomorrow, and could have been saved previous, if NATO engaged in more fucking responsible decision making. And if Russia never would have went in, they would have gotten the same run around that the EU NATO and the US have been giving them for decades now. Eventually someone who tries to do shit diplomatically for decades, will choose war instead. It's the nature of great powers. US, Russia, European, Chinese, whoever.

Post Posted: Sun Mar 06, 2022 8:35 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

If they want to join the EU, they should be allowed to pursue that.

Just in case you heard different. Russia never tried to stop them from joining the EU. The only thing Russia wanted was harmonization of the borders when Ukraine was about to join the EU because you have to harmonize a border when you make a deal with a bloc in another border. IF that's not believed, you should pay attention to brexit, and the entire mess that's happening in the irish border with Britain trying to uncouple from the EU.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 447 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 18  Next

Board index » Off Topic