Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 209 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:14 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Its a right. You can't live, if you don't have $. So unless you want everyone on welfare...it's a right to work.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:17 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
It's pretty antithetical to everything that has been the United States of America, so I'm always curious as fuck when I hear an American speak along those lines. Canadians speaking that way dont surprise me at all.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:20 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Well I'll tell ya this much, it's gonna be your side against Burowz's. You think there is no real limit to what should be taken away, and he thinks the complete opposite. As I said before, the rest of us are in the middle.

What about health? Should ppl who dont vaxx be turned away from hospitals? I'm just trying to further define your line. Grocery stores? Public transportation?

No they shouldn't be. And they wont be. Unless the virus turned liked apocalyptic or some shit than yes we could very well see that. But we are nowhere near that

So we're nowhere near that level. But we're at sufficient level of leveraging employment against vaccination, and firing ppl for not vaccinating as the govt mandates.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:20 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

We can ship Ice's conforming ass up to Canada if ya want him?

Post Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:23 pm 

Cash on hand:

Well I'll tell ya this much, it's gonna be your side against Burowz's. You think there is no real limit to what should be taken away, and he thinks the complete opposite. As I said before, the rest of us are in the middle.

What about health? Should ppl who dont vaxx be turned away from hospitals? I'm just trying to further define your line. Grocery stores? Public transportation?

No they shouldn't be. And they wont be. Unless the virus turned liked apocalyptic or some shit than yes we could very well see that. But we are nowhere near that

So we're nowhere near that level. But we're at sufficient level of leveraging employment against vaccination, and firing ppl for not vaccinating as the govt mandates.

I guess so. Certain jobs and stuff I suppose. But its not like its every employer across america lol yall need to chill

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:24 pm 

Cash on hand:

What would yall do as President?

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:25 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I guess so. Certain jobs and stuff I suppose. But its not like its every employer across america lol yall need to chill

We're holding your feet to the fire, thats how we do :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:32 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

What would yall do as President?

I'd mandate masks as hard as the current one is mandating vaccines. I would have from point zero. And I'd mandate businesses have an active at work covid policy, and I'd send muthafuckas to go around to businesses to make sure that the policies are being followed. Audits. I'd recommend people get vaccinated, but I certainly would not mandate it.

The "either vaccinate or get periodic tests" is one that resonates well with me, that's actual choice I can agree with, in those @ risk govt jobs. And I'd lock muthafuckas up who are out at indoor places without masks, kicking and screaming and acting stupid.

But instead, the president told a large percentage of the population that they could forgo wearing masks because they were vaccinated, and promptly after that, covid numbers went through the roof, and then he got on the mic and blamed not the ppl who he told they could demask...and not himself for saying they could demask, but the ppl who didnt vaccinate. So yes, I feel my methods would be a lot more effective than his, and he's demonstrated an inability to make good decisions in regards to this shit.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:41 pm 

Cash on hand:

Your methods would never work lol. Law enforcement is already stretched thin in many places, you gonna hire millions more to enforce mask wearing?? You gonna drag people kicking and screaming to the jailhouse :lol: Yea im sure you'd last long as president.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:46 pm 

Cash on hand:

If you were here, you would understand. These people dont five a fuck about corona. About a mask, about anything. They think corona is made up, a conspiracy, some of the dumbest shit i have ever heard. And there is no almighty eye to watch over every single person to make sure they are masked up. There is not enough personnel to enforce. And if they did, it would really look anti-American.

Anyone else got any better suggestions?? :eusa_think: Go ahead I'll wait....

On this topic.... i'm riding with Biden!!!

Post Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:47 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Your methods would never work lol. Law enforcement is already stretched thin in many places, you gonna hire millions more to enforce mask wearing?? You gonna drag people kicking and screaming to the jailhouse :lol: Yea im sure you'd last long as president.

The real comedy is you think it wont be worse with how Biden is doing it lol.

Dont worry, you'll have those problems with crime anyway..... firing ppl from their jobs and forcing them to take a vaccine while you slowly move more and more of peoples rights and freedoms under the vaccine bubble. It's a case of how do you want your trouble? Do you want it with covid being held in check? Or do you want it with Covid rampant!!

But believe what you like man. Eventually they'll come for some freedoms that you dont wanna part with, and then we'll continue this discussion :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:49 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

If you were here, you would understand. These people dont five a fuck about corona. About a mask, about anything. They think corona is made up, a conspiracy, some of the dumbest shit i have ever heard. And there is no almighty eye to watch over every single person to make sure they are masked up. There is not enough personnel to enforce. And if they did, it would really look anti-American.

I dont need to be "there". Your country is not unique man, and I dont need to be "there" to know the gravity of any of this shit. Drop that american exceptionalism stuff man. COVID has been around for over a year now. And it's been pretty hard to avoid for anyone who engages daily in political and non political discourse. I dont need to be "there" to be in the know.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:53 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

In addition, Biden is already mandating that businesses over 100 ppl must vaccinate or do tests anyway. And you're telling me my idea would require too many resources??? :lol: you're putting yourself in a smaller box bro. If he has the resources to mandate that shit, I'd have the resources to mandate that businesses over 100 much have a proper covid policy with a floor that conforms to the presidential mandate lol.

I know your intent was to shit on whatever idea anyone comes up with, but do a better job of it :lol:

Post Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:55 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ok, so, riddle me this. In this example, you are vaxxed and I am not. We work together. Theoretically, since I am the one not vaxxed, I am the one at risk, right? In this instance, my choice of not getting the vaxx impacts you (the vaxxed) how exactly?

Post Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:55 pm 

Cash on hand:

I dont need to be "there". Your country is not unique man, and I dont need to be "there" to know the gravity of any of this shit. Drop that american exceptionalism stuff man. COVID has been around for over a year now. And it's been pretty hard to avoid for anyone who engages daily in political and non political discourse. I dont need to be "there" to be in the know.

Well your methods dont sound realistic to what's really going on here in the states. I meant no offense by it. Like i said tho #RidinwithBiden :smile81:

MF's stop being scared of that needle, it's coming......oh it's coming lol

Post Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:58 pm 

Cash on hand:

In addition, Biden is already mandating that businesses over 100 ppl must vaccinate or do tests anyway. And you're telling me my idea would require too many resources??? :lol: you're putting yourself in a smaller box bro. If he has the resources to mandate that shit, I'd have the resources to mandate that businesses over 100 much have a proper covid policy with a floor that conforms to the presidential mandate lol.

I know your intent was to shit on whatever idea anyone comes up with, but do a better job of it :lol:

No no no, its much easier for employers to have a checklist to go through, of who is vaxxed and who needs to be. Than your idea to have a militia on duty 24/7 ready to drag someone kicking and screaming for not wearing a mask :lol: :kopfpatsch:

I really was not looking to shit on ideas, your idea was not realistic or convincing at all. And im pretty sure the dam president of the United States already thought of that.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:04 pm 

Cash on hand:

Ok, so, riddle me this. In this example, you are vaxxed and I am not. We work together. Theoretically, since I am the one not vaxxed, I am the one at risk, right? In this instance, my choice of not getting the vaxx impacts you (the vaxxed) how exactly?

Cause yo ass gets sick, now you out of work, and I got to pick up the slack for you, especially if you die lol. As a boss, now i need to find a replacement. Now the hospital has to find room for you, because their are thousands of other hard headed people like you, filling up all the beds. Now our insurance rates go up at the job, because the medical costs to take care of your hard headed ass. Also just cause im vaxxed, dont mean im completely immune. But basically the whole company flow gets fucked up when you get sick and have to be hospitalized.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:05 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

So in inconvenience of the employer is the reason the President should mandate I take an unsafe, untested, unproven vaccine?

Post Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:10 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Thats a lot of company man talk I'm hearing from Icey.

"Your idea wont work, we dont have the resources to pull it off, its a stupid idea"

Right before they take on an idea that requires even more resources, and will cause even more social unrest :lol:

Post Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:13 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Can we change Ice's name to company man?

Post Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:18 pm 

Cash on hand:

"Your idea wont work, we dont have the resources to pull it off, its a stupid idea"

Right before they take on an idea that requires even more resources, and will cause even more social unrest :lol:

Lol it doesn't take more resources. To vax an entire company can easily take place. To monitor and enforce would tske so much more and be so much more of a headache.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:19 pm 

Cash on hand:

So in inconvenience of the employer is the reason the President should mandate I take an unsafe, untested, unproven vaccine?

Well america and scientists and doctors are saying it is safe, and it is proven.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:22 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Lol it doesn't take more resources. To vax an entire company can easily take place. To monitor and enforce would tske so much more and be so much more of a headache.

No it really wouldn't. You simply look at the covid numbers being generated at said company, and where it happens, you scrutinize, where it doesn't you lay off. And put out a potential hefty fine in cases where they try to hide the numbers. It's easy as fuck, and it doesn't screw around with peoples rights, pay cheques, or bodily autonomy...which will inevitably create a far larger problem than extra tax dollars squandered....and millions of people on the unemployment line because they dont want to take the risks attributed to covid vaccination. Risks that neither the government, vaccination manufacturers or employers are being held responsible for!

Post Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:23 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Well america and scientists and doctors are saying it is safe, and it is proven.

:hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:25 pm 

Cash on hand:

Not a company man lol just a logical man. A man with responsibilities. A man who has been in leadership positions his whole life.

Sometimes you guys just act like rebels with no cause. And i think the only parent here is Austin right?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 209 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Board index » Off Topic