Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 148 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 08, 2021 9:53 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
also Jermz whats your response to Jason Whitlock saying that this was first and foremost a money ploy by Taylors reps. as they knew all about this from last summer but put it all out in public now that Taylor is negotiating a new contract and is reportedly reaching for the stars in her financial demands??

I think Whitlock is a fuckin coon and should be quiet and on code. But it very well could be. But it could easily be that ESPN threw that one out there before the story hit so that THAT very narrative of Taylor being greedy and vindictive could circulate.

All possible.

oh damn. thats a great theory as well. :shock: :hearty-laugh:

Which means it's probably both! :hearty-laugh:

And if a dude like Whitlock is tryna parrot that, he's a coon for trying to be a mouthpiece for whitey by pretending that there are rules in business negotiations when you're up against a fucking media giant, lol, take that shit elsewhere Sambo! :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:00 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
yea with all the different opinions from different people out there, i wanted to specifically ask you about Whitlocks because he indeed be cooning for real. :rofl:

Post Posted: Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:05 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

yea with all the different opinions from different people out there, i wanted to specifically ask you about Whitlocks because he indeed be cooning for real. :rofl:

He's the fuckin forever coon. He spits a lot of facts and plausible theories. But ya, spitting the truth doesn't eliminate him from being a coon. He's a coon because as a black person, in america, there outta be a code where in some cases your opinion even tho it might be true...would go to harm the situation and the opinions toward your fellow black person, so it would just be best for you to be quiet. But in those circumstances, Whitlock, everytime, can't wait to drag a nigga to the advantage of whitey and his bank account. He's first for green, second for whitey, and third maybe for black lol, that's what makes his ass a coon!

Post Posted: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:46 pm 

Cash on hand:

i will say though, and for some reason it did bypass me, but if it was truly written into her contract, if that job was contractually promised to her, then ESPN did do Rachel dirty. and of course when you get done dirty, you are bound to speak out of frustration. and i dont think anyone can argue that she performed her way out of the job. she's good at her job.

That is fine. I caught it and that particular point seemed minor to me from jump. Im gonna paraphrase and exaggerate a bit but the point will still hold.

there's a big diff between "Look, it was written into my contract, so ESPN owes me what it promises or I need to be compensated or there will be issued"

and

"Look it was written into my contract, it's because ESPN is cowtowing to these niggers and all this wokeness"

Lol. Black people aint pissed for no reason. She could has said the contract big, she even could have said she was better at her job, and it would have been crickets and agreement. But she went out of bounds insinuating what she did.

Blck people most definitely be getting pissed for no reason lmao cmon now. You was probably all up in arms when Jussie smooyay claimed he had to fight off two MAGA's lol. So many black folks raised hell before even getting the facts :lol:

First off , Rachel didnt berate black people lol cut that shit out. She called out ESPN for pandering to black people. Which is what they did. They supplanted Rachel last year at the last minute in the midst of all the Floyd shit.

Whitlock :kopfpatsch: :lol: yes dude is a clown. As Lavar Ball said, jason whitlock should only be credible if we're talking about snacks. But I haven't researched what he is talking about. Whenever there is a "leak" like this, you do have to question the timing and who leaked it. And why it got out in the first place .

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:53 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

i will say though, and for some reason it did bypass me, but if it was truly written into her contract, if that job was contractually promised to her, then ESPN did do Rachel dirty. and of course when you get done dirty, you are bound to speak out of frustration. and i dont think anyone can argue that she performed her way out of the job. she's good at her job.

That is fine. I caught it and that particular point seemed minor to me from jump. Im gonna paraphrase and exaggerate a bit but the point will still hold.

there's a big diff between "Look, it was written into my contract, so ESPN owes me what it promises or I need to be compensated or there will be issued"

and

"Look it was written into my contract, it's because ESPN is cowtowing to these niggers and all this wokeness"

Lol. Black people aint pissed for no reason. She could has said the contract big, she even could have said she was better at her job, and it would have been crickets and agreement. But she went out of bounds insinuating what she did.

Blck people most definitely be getting pissed for no reason lmao cmon now. You was probably all up in arms when Jussie smooyay claimed he had to fight off two MAGA's lol. So many black folks raised hell before even getting the facts :lol:

Im still hoping that he isnt so deranged that he'd set this all up solely for stardom.

And if they can prove that he lied, they need to make an example out of him.

Oh no, not Ice tryna tell a Lie on Jermz when the truth is around! :rofl:

Post Posted: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:57 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Icecold323 wrote:

and

First off , Rachel didnt berate black people lol cut that shit out. She called out ESPN for pandering to black people. Which is what they did. They supplanted Rachel last year at the last minute in the midst of all the Floyd shit.

And in the process concluded that the girl who they were giving the job to only got it because she was a black. A girl who had spent 12 years in the industry, doing said job. :hearty-laugh: Ice. Stop man! :lol:

I swear to god Ice we're gonna sit in the classroom and keep redoing this problem on the blackboard until you get it! :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:29 pm 

Cash on hand:

Lol if he can lie and exaggerate the truth so can I :lol: :lol:

Anyway you aint even know who maria taylor was last year! Stop the madness lol acting like she super qualified. Not saying she isn't but she cane outta nowhere. You can tell just how Rachel was talking about her. If it was Oprah or even Joy , someone clearly with more clout, she probably would have still been pissed cause they promised her the job, at least to her understanding, but she would be more understanding.

They wanted to hop on the black struggle train and pander to the black man and you drank it up lol who really cooning?? :eusa_think:

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:48 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Standing up for ya ppl when a white girl get racist is never coonin' and for the record...i dont know who any of those bitches are on there in addition to Maria...i only know Rachel because she older and have a rich jewish family that got her in there quicker...but older and fatter dont mean better :lol: when it comes to television! Those black men on the jump carry her on the show....and jimmy carried that fat ass in the bubble :lol:

Post Posted: Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:04 pm 

Cash on hand:

Lol i dont blame Jimmy as I would to. Maria looks dam good and honestly I haven't seen her enough or Nichols enough to determine who better. All i know is Nichols has no record of being racist, and what I heard was not racist. She was just being real. In her frustrations. As well and what she thought was in privacy, like we all dont say some foul shit in our privacy. Be real.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:15 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Youre easily pleased by a fat ass ice lol. And have a track record of towing the company line lol racism is a spectrum...its not a simple yes or no. We dont know how racist she is. But shes clearly lot the plot for not racist at all . Lol.

Fucking jimmy makes her a horny bbc loving white girl. Not a non racist. :pimp:

Post Posted: Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:46 pm 

Cash on hand:

Lol true i love a fat ass. Im just not quick to say anyone is racist, regardless of race. I dont simply speaking on race or calling someone by their race aint racist.

I was defending Broner to all these mexicans when they called him or his statement racist when he said he just whooped a mex-i-can! When he simply was stating a fact. Its not like he said he just whipped a wetback's ass.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:51 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Icecold323 wrote:
Lol true i love a fat ass. Im just not quick to say anyone is racist, regardless of race. I dont simply speaking on race or calling someone by their race aint racist.

I was defending Bronerto all these mexicans when they called him or his statement racist when he said he just whooped a mex-i-can! When he simply was stating a fact. Its not like he said he just whipped a wetback's ass.

You have questionable allegiances too :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:53 pm 

Cash on hand:

To be real i dont mind a lil racism anyway. I wish we can go around calling eachother honkeys and spades and wetbacks.

They usually make for great jokes, i think the world would be a better place if we all lightened up. You know how we joke racially amongst eachother, and like with friends. The world should be like that. I enjoy hearing Patrice O neal and Paul Mooney talk about crackers. And i laughed my ass off and think it was legendary when Don Imus said those were some nappy headed hoes lmao. I understood what he meant that team was rough as fuck. It wasn't just that they were black, they were indeed nappy. But it just sucks we try to act all perfect and non-tolerant to one thing meanwhile we can go in on whites all day. I want to roast every race

Post Posted: Thu Jul 08, 2021 7:15 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Same I just like mine up front an honest. Not "these blacks are taking my job" but then in my face you're telling me how woke you are and how unracist you are.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 08, 2021 11:05 pm 

Cash on hand:

i definitely mind actual legit racism lol. but i do love me some racially insensitive jokes and material.

Post Posted: Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:05 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

In other news, R Kelly has been denied Bail.

Council moves to applaud the decision of R Kelly's jailer. Keep him behind bars. I remember the video. Keep him behind those bars!!! There are some battles that transcend race.

Behind Bars. Behind Walls. Under the jail, is where R Kelly belongs.

Post Posted: Fri Jul 09, 2021 1:02 pm 

Cash on hand:

cant win 'em all. :rofl:

Post Posted: Fri Jul 09, 2021 1:47 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
But he's fighting for his life!!! LOL

Post Posted: Fri Jul 09, 2021 4:28 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

E907777 wrote:
But he's fighting for his life!!! LOL

Shoulda been fucking grown women.

Like Cosby :pimp: :lol:

Post Posted: Fri Jul 09, 2021 5:31 pm 

Cash on hand:

Man its a shame the greatest R and B singer of all time is locked up. I've boned many a bitch to his Cd's lol. I learned my stroke game and lost my v-card to that TP-2 album. That was a banger

Post Posted: Fri Jul 09, 2021 5:38 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

He a top 4 dead or alive panty droppa ill put him at 4 behind only the likes of marvin gaye, teddy p and luther vandross. But i aint no bitch ill still put the windows down and play the 12 play for all to hear lol...or during the extra curriculars.

Post Posted: Fri Jul 09, 2021 5:41 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

And thats what makes the act so egrigous. Its not like cos theoretically who had stacks....but you c0uld say was a bit of a cornball. R kelly had swag ..and no woman...not one would turn that nigga down.....instead he gonna go fuck a 14 yr old...pee on her....and film it.

Under the jail.

Post Posted: Mon Jul 12, 2021 5:09 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
Man its a shame the greatest R and B singer of all time is locked up.I've boned many a bitch to his Cd's lol. I learned my stroke game and lost my v-card to that TP-2 album. That was a banger

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Were they 13?

Post Posted: Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:32 pm 

Cash on hand:

Man its a shame the greatest R and B singer of all time is locked up.I've boned many a bitch to his Cd's lol. I learned my stroke game and lost my v-card to that TP-2 album. That was a banger

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Were they 13?

Ice got at least 1 underage bitch on his ledger, no doubt. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Tue Jul 13, 2021 2:52 am 

Cash on hand:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That was good. Yea i got two on my ledger. Didn't know about either one. The first one was this pretty ass bitch named Angel. Dam she was bad. We worked together at Six Flags. She got on my ride one day, and got on my ride again later you feel me haha :lol: :facepalm-gesture-smiley-emoticon: :eusa_snooty: nah but we talked for a sec, i went to her friends house. We smashed, and afterward she started crying, i was like what's wrong, she said she lied about some shit. Then she told me. I was 19. She was 17.

The other one is more egregious due to my age, i was like 23 or 24, but this bitch body was so mature lol she was thick as hell. Big ol' ass and titties and clearly has fucked grown men before. I never asked her age i assumed she was grown. So anyway after we got it in she was like she had to get ready for graduation I was like "oh what college you go to?" She was like "College?!! Im graduating High school" ......I was like fuckkkkk :shock: :shock:

Had to let them bitches go

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 148 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Board index » Off Topic