Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1483 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 60  Next
 Post subject: Re: COVID 2021
 Post Posted: Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:21 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
I dont like shitting on ppls level of education, whether they have one or not. But today I had an online convo with a woman who is an alum of a university that told me, and a quote...

"dont you know about photosynthesis??? We feed everything with our CO2, and the masks not only block CO2 from feeders making use of it, but it makes us breathe back in our toxins!"

Someone who went to the University of Southern Texas, said this to me.

I could find more primary school kids than naught who can understand that these masks are not air tight, right now.

Post Posted: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:42 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
I don't like shitting on places...but you mentioned Texas and education. :lol:
It's just the bold emergence of know-nothings...people more full of feelings filled with enough knowledge to be dangerous. I say "bold" because these dumb fucks feel confident enough to say the shit they do. What is worse is that it is getting worse and real convos can hardly be had. They got that shield of feelings backed by another they've bonded with in knowing nothing. There is enough TV to tell them they are right too and enough youtube to support being retarded is a gift from God Almighy.

Wtf did you say to this person? I dunno if I'd even try.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:46 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I don't like shitting on places...but you mentioned Texas and education. :lol:
It's just the bold emergence of know-nothings...people more full of feelings filled with enough knowledge to be dangerous. I say "bold" because these dumb fucks feel confident enough to say the shit they do. What is worse is that it is getting worse and real convos can hardly be had. They got that shield of feelings backed by another they've bonded with in knowing nothing. There is enough TV to tell them they are right too and enough youtube to support being retarded is a gift from God Almighy.

Wtf did you say to this person? I dunno if I'd even try.

I tried to explain to them how stupid they were without calling them stupid. That CO2 doesnt linger in their mask after they exhale. That the mask would have to be air tight in order to do so. That if ppl were breathing in CO2, we'd be seeing immediate side effects across our society.

Then she replied saying I obviously dont know enough to be having the convo, blocked me, and ran away. :eusa_snooty: I swear man, I wanna just pick and choose who I'm gonna put on the ark, let God flood the rest, and then start a new fresh community.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:28 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

swat in mean that a convo can barely be had...but you know and tried. I swear to God something else is going on with the fundamental reality with people. And I still say this shit is a result of social media as the experiment continues to unfold.

With all the information available, it's almost as if the balanced smart folk and getting smarter, and the rest are degrading. Kinda like capitalism as its going wild. :lol: People can't tell between fact and fiction because they can't see shit poor actors and bad scripts. :lol:

Post Posted: Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:10 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I swear, the internet and social media was supposed to expose ppl to more and make people smarter, it just made them better sheep.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:58 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

And on the note of Texas, as we know everything is big there, they are set to remove the mask mandate for the entire state, and that businesses can go back to 100% capacity!

Post Posted: Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:21 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I saw that. Same ole mistake. What? LIke 4 times this past year?
On that mask convo...we got congressman blaming masks for giving them COVID...you know...virus got on the mask inside and you breathe it...it gets trapped :lol: YOu breathe in your air...your germs.

Thanks, Louie Gohmert...from where? Pittsburg...uh...Pittsburg, Texas. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:03 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Controversial opinion.

But I think everything should open back up. Ppl are quite literally broke and falling behind in the worst way, and the government isn't taking care of them for shit. The schools are a trickiest issue for me. If I had kids, I'd also have a stay at home wife, so this wouldnt affect me as I would have my kids stay home. But how do you manage all the people who dont have the luxury?

But then again once you open everything back up, you give employers carte blanche to fire ppl who dont want to work out of their own safety, and the govt who havent taken care of anyone, sure wont take care of them. Idk.

All I do know is, not working is putting people in the most extreme financial hole. Its literally putting ppl into poverty. It's statistically worse than the COVID tbh outside of the most extreme effects of Covid.

I'm an essential worker so Ive made my money thru this, I havent claimed the 2000 a month that they give us up here (CERB), which isn't a grant...it's a load, meaning the govt will come looking for their money! But I feel for those who want to work, but cant because the govt mishandled a fucking lockdown from the start and thru this.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:10 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
I'll elaborate further in due time but I'll just say im not completely appalled, though i sympathize with those in Texas who are in disagreement with the decision.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:57 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I look forward as always.

But ya, there is too much on both sides not being empathetic and sympathetic to the issues being faced by the other side.

One side wants everything to remain shit citing danger and death, but they dont give a flying fuck about the fact that ppl are suffering from lost income....they'd rather diminish it all by saying "you care more about money rather than people dying"....which is some of the most horrible hyperbole that ignores the shade of gray, assumes that there is a greed aspect in the survival instinct of a person trying to preserve and sustain themselves under their own power.

And then of course is the other side who face those and return it with the "im not wearing a mask anywhere, IDGAF, the masks dont work, stay home if u are scared, get your vaccine, im not social distancing, FU" which has slight merit. Ya, if you that scared, stay home. Ya, go get your vaccine and put your faith in that if thats what u like. But those same muthafuckas will cough and talk over your shoulder with no mask in a grocery store without any rules in regulations, and then tell you to go fuck yourself, and still not claim any amount of responsibility when you get sick and die. They are obviously a fucking problem.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:55 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

The thing is we can have a real convo on whether to open things back up.
But, you don't at the same fucking time tell everyone they don't have to wear a mask.
Its not far off from just saying fuck it.
Texas is doing both at the same as of next Wed.
It's almost defiance to a stupid degree.
ITs like a big fuck you to your enemy in the middle of a gun fight where you just run out in the open to shoot them the bird or moon'em. :lol: Ok...I see the finger and your asshole...now I kill you. :lol:

Well played sir. :lol:

Post Posted: Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:49 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

The thing is we can have a real convo on whether to open things back up.
But, you don't at the same fucking time tell everyone they don't have to wear a mask.
Its not far off from just saying fuck it.
Texas is doing both at the same as of next Wed.
It's almost defiance to a stupid degree.
ITs like a big fuck you to your enemy in the middle of a gun fight where you just run out in the open to shoot them the bird or moon'em. :lol: Ok...I see the finger and your asshole...now I kill you. :lol:

Well played sir. :lol:

Yup!

The Covid numbers about to go up man! Big Texas! Big Numbers. Everything is bigger baby!

Post Posted: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:58 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

gah damn rednecks

Post Posted: Thu Mar 04, 2021 7:36 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Fuck'em and their power island. If they want a vaccine they can make that too. :lol: And while we at it, seal'em off and build that wall (around Texas). Direct those vaccines elsewhere. :lol:

Post Posted: Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:53 pm 

Cash on hand:

I will say my brother is in Texas, and has his new baby girl, hence my uncle thread as we welcome our baby girl Garcia I to this world.
I'll remind you, my brother is a New Yorker at heart, Brooklyn no less.

I texted him about this shit and he was quick to remind me that he filled his car last March, and he sent me a picture of his gas tank today, it's at exactly half a tank.

We ain't playing with Miss Garcia.. Texas don't run us. Ya do Yall.

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:47 pm 

Cash on hand:

I look forward as always.

But ya, there is too much on both sides not being empathetic and sympathetic to the issues being faced by the other side.

One side wants everything to remain shit citing danger and death, but they dont give a flying fuck about the fact that ppl are suffering from lost income....they'd rather diminish it all by saying "you care more about money rather than people dying"....which is some of the most horrible hyperbole that ignores the shade of gray, assumes that there is a greed aspect in the survival instinct of a person trying to preserve and sustain themselves under their own power.

And then of course is the other side who face those and return it with the "im not wearing a mask anywhere, IDGAF, the masks dont work, stay home if u are scared, get your vaccine, im not social distancing, FU" which has slight merit. Ya, if you that scared, stay home. Ya, go get your vaccine and put your faith in that if thats what u like. But those same muthafuckas will cough and talk over your shoulder with no mask in a grocery store without any rules in regulations, and then tell you to go fuck yourself, and still not claim any amount of responsibility when you get sick and die. They are obviously a fucking problem.

yea this is pretty much my thoughts.  nobody gives a shit about the other side even though both sides have valid points. now it wouldn't be a bad idea to say masks are still mandated but we will indeed open up 100%. like V said thats a big fuck you and 100% politically motivated. but im not mad at opening up all the way. like you said people are suffering financially.  lost jobs and businesses. financial suffering.  so who the fuck am i to tell anyone they should stay locked down when me and my wife have still been collecting very good full time pay checks all this time.  getting 2400 stimulus when i dont necessarily need it. but in that same vein, a persons concerns regarding the health impact should also not be discounted.  and unfortunately, for those in Texas who will still mask up, they will be ridiculed and bullied and harassed. the truth is from day 1, the govt, the actual citizens, and the medical professionals have all egregiously mishandled this pandemic, maybe to the point of no return.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:37 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yes sir. They have been behind what was known and failed to either acknowledge the data or chose not to say it. This fucking thread is proof of it going back to what we've said way fucking back 1 gah damn mother fuckin' year ago. :kopfpatsch:

Gah damn...its been a year of this and we keep making the same mistake over and over again.

Its like an STD is out there that killed half a mil so far. The VAccine is coming folks but we recommend to make babies because we are getting behind and start NOW. Don't worry its a few months away. Fuck it raw and fuck Trojan. Who's to tell us to not make LOVE. They don't want us to LOVE no mo. :lol:

Post Posted: Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:53 pm 

Cash on hand:

never ever would i have imagined 1 year later we'd be where we are. not a fucking chance. ive always thought to large a % of this this country was ignorant and stupid . i severely underestimated exactly how bad it was. now we're pretty much at the point of just wishing it away, or just pretending it doesnt exist and it'll just go away.

Post Posted: Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:15 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Not going to hold back on this. The vaccine albeit in low numbers, is killing people. Mostly old ppl. But've ive heard of some 30 somethings keeling over.

And there is a clear effort to bury or write off every single event. I'm not sure if they are paying ppl off to keep their mouths shut, or doing something more sinister.

Post Posted: Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:33 am 

Cash on hand:

are underlying conditions and issues like obesity a factor, as they are with the virus itself?? man, rushing this vaccine was a bad idea.

Post Posted: Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:41 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

are underlying conditions and issues like obesity a factor, as they are with the virus itself?? man, rushing this vaccine was a bad idea.

Is there anything in the vaccine usage instructions that states to not give to ppl who have underlying conditions??? Wasnt the point to get it to ppl who have conditions so they aren't clipped by actual COVID?

Most of the ones I've heard about didnt have common conditions. The few 30 somethings were healthy ppl. The old ppl were just old.

It's the erasure of it that concerns me. And untested, rushed vaccine, was expected by me to kill folks.

I have no doubt they are paying off Hearns, along with Haglers family to keep their mouth shit about the vaccine triggering this shit.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:40 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I don't think we ever will know at least in any time soon.
Most suspicious is that I can't find anywhere if he took the vaccine.
And wtf does his wife know. He died. End of story. She was there.
But fuck man...she was vague.
Google has prioritized "he didn't die from the vaccine" like a mother fucker.
You know...with the facts supported by other sources reporting his wife said so.

The only question is: did he get the vaccine and when if he did?
I'll make up my mind from there

In the midst of half a million people dying, not feeling even that by some, how are we even going to notice 50k dying from the vaccine given 300million+ are going to get it?

Post Posted: Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:52 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

They scrubbed it. It started with Tommy Hearns saying he was in ICU due to vaccine complications, but he'll be ok he just needs prayers. Hours later, he's dead.

Then suddenly Tommy and Haglers wife are swearing that the death was completely unrelated to the vaccine.

So somewhere in there, there is a lie.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:13 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
LOL @ people getting these "vaccines"

Post Posted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:30 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ive been fast tracked to the front of the vaccine line as an essential worker here in Canada along side essential front line workers.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1483 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 60  Next

Board index » Off Topic