Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post Posted: Thu May 22, 2014 9:52 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: Puerto RicoPuerto Rico
I know some woman are after old men to bank roll their ass, but this bitch is on another level.
During an interview she was asked if she is enjoying her new found fame and she says "Abolutely, I'm enjoying every minute of it" She says she has to watch what she wears and how she looks in public cause of her fame. She was also asked if she thinks people are jealous of her and she says "Yes, even Sterlings own children should be jealous of her"

This bitch is gloating her fame for being a whore, She knows exactly what she was doing when she recorded what Donald saying. The NBA should take notice of this and judge the entire situation rather than just Sterlings rant.

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post Posted: Thu May 22, 2014 10:09 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
I gotta disagree. This bitch worked herself into a great situation by using the greates gift god gave her, that puss. I can't get mad at a bitch for getting out there hustling.

Post Posted: Thu May 22, 2014 10:17 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I gotta disagree. This bitch worked herself into a great situation by using the greates gift god gave her, that puss. I can't get mad at a bitch for getting out there hustling.

And the NBA should say "Great Job"? Listen man, this was a clear case of entrapment if there ever was one. Whats worse is that she is basically admitting to it. She already got cars, a house, expensive jewelry and others shit that she could never afford on her own. She just wanted headlines and only way of getting it was to bite the hand that fed her.

Whores are a dime a dozen so I wont tip my hat to this nasty mutt. She not the first or last to bed famous people to get what they want. She crossed the line. NBA owners or anyone else for that matter should take note. No one is safe with their words in no matter what place they be talking. This could have been them. A new standard has been raised.

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post Posted: Thu May 22, 2014 10:35 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
she's an irrelevant simple whore. This is all about Sterling. He's racist, and even more self-detrimental is the fact that he's stupid. There are no Stivianos' in the world without idiots like Sterling, and the Sterling's of the world are the ones who empower these dumb whores.

Post Posted: Thu May 22, 2014 12:03 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
All things considered there are women out there doing worse. I wish Sterling had a copy of the pimp manual, to me before anything he's a man, and a man should know how to treat a whore. This is the end result of trying to act all gentlemanly with a mistress. Fuck her, send her home, don't even engage in conversation. Buy her shit, giver her orders, and when she gets upset and wants explanations, not only do you not give her any, but you threaten to take away the shit that you give her.

You don't follow the sweetest principles of life, and undesirable shit will happen, I'd like to think that men everywhere are learning, but when Tiger made his mistakes, I saw plenty a fool not learn a fucking thing after.

Post Posted: Thu May 22, 2014 12:25 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

All things considered there are women out there doing worse. I wish Sterling had a copy of the pimp manual, to me before anything he's a man, and a man should know how to treat a whore. This is the end result of trying to act all gentlemanly with a mistress. Fuck her, send her home, don't even engage in conversation. Buy her shit, giver her orders, and when she gets upset and wants explanations, not only do you not give her any, but you threaten to take away the shit that you give her.

You don't follow the sweetest principles of life, and undesirable shit will happen, I'd like to think that men everywhere are learning, but when Tiger made his mistakes, I saw plenty a fool not learn a fucking thing after.

This is what i;m saying man. Girl's just doing her thing. Everybody knew who Sterling was, this just put a more public face on it. Shit's a game, and sterling got played. Shame on him for not keeping this bitch in check.

Post Posted: Thu May 22, 2014 1:11 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
The whole "how dare that whore..." train of thought is annoying. It's the 21st century, women have been doing this shit for more than 21 centuries lol.

Post Posted: Thu May 22, 2014 2:21 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

The whole "how dare that whore..." train of thought is annoying. It's the 21st century, women have been doing this shit for more than 21 centuries lol.

Exactly. I respect the game. She worked that fucker over, came out on top.

Post Posted: Fri May 23, 2014 8:38 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I think she is a disgrace just on the basic level of what type of human being she is...i think that is what kaos is getting at....i think. But, its true, without shitbags like Sterlings there are no V.Stiffiano's of the world. Whore is her exact title and its shameful the media is even giving her air time, but those fuckers are corporate whores and will air anything to get people to look to peddle medications portrayed as people walking on the beach or an old dude smiling cuz his dick is rock hard now taking some shit. I even disgusts me with Barbara Wawa sitting across from the whore letting her off the hook when she should have been asking how long she had been contemplating this plot. Or what her personal qualitfications were to be a personal assistant to a billionaire married man.

Fuck her...if she is due a check life will deal it soon enough....or later.

where is that pimp manual anyway?

Jermz, you should start a thread on the pimp manual.

Post Posted: Fri May 23, 2014 8:46 am 

Cash on hand:

I wouldn't go as far as to give her credit for anything or using the word respect in regards to anything she has done, she is just irrelevant in the big picture and shouldn't even be mentioned by name. This story is all about Sterling and even his idiot wife.

Post Posted: Fri May 23, 2014 10:33 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

This whore should be more embarrassed than Sterling for the fact that the entire world knows she was sucking off an 80 year old man for money. What Sterling was doing is what any other filthy rich man would do, buy pussy.

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post Posted: Fri May 23, 2014 11:03 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

This whore should be more embarrassed than Sterling for the fact that the entire world knows she was sucking off an 80 year old man for money. What Sterling was doing is what any other filthy rich man would do, buy pussy.

But he failed to keep that puss under control. Shame on him. :wagging-finger-no-no-smiley-emoticon:

Post Posted: Fri May 23, 2014 11:14 am 

Cash on hand:

Donald Sterling got played by a whore whose only skill is sucking cock for money. Probably isn't the first time she's tried such a scheme, only this time she found the right idiot. He should be more ashamed, no comparison. He is the one with all the power and she beat him.

Post Posted: Fri May 23, 2014 12:22 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

She beat him? It would take years for the NBA to force him to sell the team. Years!! And it were to succeed, he getting close to a billion dollars for the team. She won't see a penny of it. And he ain't paying that fine. So I don't know how she beat him.

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post Posted: Fri May 23, 2014 12:41 pm 

Cash on hand:

That bitch is crazy. Shes had nosejobs and reconstructive surgery, and have you guys seen that mask and shit she walks around in?

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Fri May 23, 2014 12:43 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

TMZ whore.

Post Posted: Fri May 23, 2014 4:20 pm 

Cash on hand:

i think she is crazy! she even mentioned that she was getting money under the table! why!? now the irs has all they need to start stuff with this guy! what guy, in their right mind would be with this woman?

1 Corinthians 9:26 common english bible

So now this is how I run—not without a clear goal in sight. I fight like a boxer in the ring, not like someone who is shadowboxing.

Board index » Off Topic