Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post Posted: Sat May 10, 2014 9:37 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: GeorgiaGeorgia
A week from Friday, went to Braves game which was pretty cool. I enjoyed hanging out with my folks with my family more than anything.

That Saturday, last week, I was messing around in the backyard, and, I heard a noise that sounded like a limb falling across the yard. I looked up, and pretty quick, I saw what it was. A fucking snake was in the tree. It was around a 5 foot black rat snake. Pretty cool shit.

Later that night, I was taking my last piss before hitting the hay. I heard some noise in the woods. I snuck over there and watched from about 15 feet an Armadillo rooting around. If my dogs were out there with me, I would have been trapsing through the woods chasing an Armadillo that my dogs were after.

Monday I went to Chicago for our national sales meeting. That evening, we went to Wrigley field to see the Cubbies vs White Sox. We had one of those roof top places out by right field. Free beer and food. It was a pretty good view from what I would've thought. It was cold as hell though.

I generally don't like too exotic women, but this one gal that was in our group, holy shit. I'm a happily married man, but I enjoyed looking at her. She was really cool to with a deepish, husky, sultry voice. I seemed to always find the table with her at the product training sessions. *sigh*. It has been a good while since I was smitten like that.

At the awards banquet, we dress up in suit in tie, eat good, drink beer, mingle etc,. One of my favorite buddies in our division is a dude that was the running back on a division 2 championship football team. He has multiple sclerosis and rides a scooter around. He was holding court in a corner out of the way. He stood up when I came over and asked if I noticed anything about him. I looked him over and could not see anything different. He got a smile on his face and said he was high. He said he was eating some suckers that had marijuana goodness in them. I thought that was cool.

Last night, went to the Braves game again to see my daughters school chorus sing the national anthem. Good game. Excellent pitching performance by Tehran only to have fucking Kimbrel blow the save and tie it up. Freddie fucking Freeman wins it with a big hit bottom of the tenth.

Cool week. Saw the Cubs twice as well as the Braves a couple times.

Tomorrow will be one week since I got some tail. I suspect it will be one week and at least a day. I feel kinda bad begging for some booty on Mothers Day.

Post Posted: Sat May 10, 2014 10:24 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: GeorgiaGeorgia
I almost forgot, our good neighbor, Mr Earl, moved. Some purebred polish people moved into his house. Both of them were born in Poland. The dude is Americanized, the gal has a thick ascent.

I told the women to not kill any snakes she may see, especially, the lack ones. I think I kinda freaked her out.

Board index » Off Topic