Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:08 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
I don't like to give advice on something I haven't experienced myself but considering everything you have said in this topic it certainly seems like you should end it now.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:09 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Men stop having sex because they get tired of the woman physically, women get tired of sex for all kinds of mental reasons, and because someone of feel a man should be catering to them in all other facets of life for them to be giving back sex. Women like these should be avoided. They'll use sex against you, then throw their hands in the air, cry, and carry on when you fuck another woman.

You'd think youd get more sex when a woman is sleeping with you nightly. I refuse to settle with a bitch that doesn't fall in line with that.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:11 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

PrimeTime21335 wrote:

God bless her but I'm glad we're not together anymore (idk if I ever posted here what happened but yeah I broke it off).

You need to tell that story in a thread boss 8-)

Post Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:42 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
Kaos wrote:
cgj64 wrote:
Have yall tried counseling?

Fuck counseling. I ain't giving my money to some asshole who don't know what the fuck I'm about. It's like one of those fuckers at funerals saying let's stand up and remember this great man.

Counseling is the worst idea. The concept of it does not even make sense.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:08 am 

Cash on hand:

I think counseling could help. Have you told her how you feel?

Post Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:42 am 

Cash on hand:

I haven't hit this post yet because I don't want to from my phone, and I didn't have time to log on my pc over the weekend, but as a fellow boricua nation divorcee, I'll offer an opinion as soon as I'm done getting this catscan and echo done.

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:33 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Damn bro, there's no unringing that bell.

However, that being said you aint happy you aint happy, and chances are she ain't either. Your name might look good in white too...LOL

Post Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:10 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: Puerto RicoPuerto Rico
E907777 wrote:
Damn bro, there's no unringing that bell.

However, that being said you aint happy you aint happy, and chances are she ain't either. Your name might look good in white too...LOL

Me a pimp? lol I tell you there be plenty of pussy headed my way if I got a divorce. So many females at a few precincts want me. I just held back cause of my wife. But fuck if I'm single I be fucking a different chic at least once a week for about a year or so :lol:

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:14 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

cgj64 wrote:

Just last night I had another talk with her. I brought up the baby stuff. She still said no to another child. I told her about moving to Florida. She says she aint going no where cause of her family. She said for me to just go if I feel so strongly about leaving. I was like "I'm the man of the house, you suppose to follow me, that's what a good woman would do. Especially if he is willing to make changes to make the marriage work" She was like "I am not going anywhere and that's final"

Should I stay if she not even willing to make things work? I'm trying here. But this a two way street. Cant go just her way. It just sounds like she ready to move on herself.

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:41 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Kaos wrote:
cgj64 wrote:

Just last night I had another talk with her. I brought up the baby stuff. She still said no to another child. I told her about moving to Florida. She says she aint going no where cause of her family. She said for me to just go if I feel so strongly about leaving. I was like "I'm the man of the house, you suppose to follow me, that's what a good woman would do. Especially if he is willing to make changes to make the marriage work" She was like "I am not going anywhere and that's final"

Should I stay if she not even willing to make things work? I'm trying here. But this a two way street. Cant go just her way. It just sounds like she ready to move on herself.

If she's not gonna compromise at all, you aren't gonna be happy.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:50 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

i say stay.....

people gotta take them vows seriously man....till death do us part, for better or worse....

getting bored isn't a reason to dip out imo.....

if you haven't' exhausted all avenues... you haven't done enough...

i mean unless you got another family out there....or there's a major betrayal of trust.....you gotta work that shit out bruh

Post Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:13 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

dusouljah wrote:
i say stay.....

people gotta take them vows seriously man....till death do us part, for better or worse....

i mean unless you got another family out there....or there's a major betrayal of trust.....you gotta work that shit out bruh

Nah man, she ain't willing to budge. kaos has done his best. He shouldn't be unhappy for the rest of his life because of some words he said 20 years ago.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:13 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

dusouljah wrote:
i say stay.....

Nah man, she ain't willing to budge. kaos has done his best. He shouldn't be unhappy for the rest of his life because of some words he said 20 years ago.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:29 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

actually he should....

people gotta stop taking them vows lightly.....if you ain't willing to go all the way, don't do the shit.....

like i said, unless they're some major betrayal of trust, you gotta live with that shit.....

dudes a cop,...he knows all about accountability and decision making..

how many people he put away for life cuz of one bad decision.....i know i only been married 3 years, so it seems like i have no idea what i'm talking about, but i swear it makes all marriages look bad when dudes can't cope with the lifestyle once it's stop being fun....

Post Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:57 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
dusoulja, we do not live in a fantasy world. if he stays he will be miserable, and the longer you are miserable the better chance you have of doing something crazy. i agree you should exhaust every avenue to try and make it work, counseling not being one of those avenues.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:11 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

for better or worse.....

or if you're miserable...

right.....

Post Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:18 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Souljah I been married 25 years come September. I been asking for another child for about 7 years now. She doesn't want any more. Sex has become almost a non factor. If we hang with her family she would brake night. But when it comes to my family she wants to be out by 11 pm tops. I have grown tired. I take my vows seriously which is why I been with her for 25 years. But I refuse to do another 25 being miserable.

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Last edited by Kaos on Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:22 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

[quote="Kaos"]Soul jam I been married 25 years come September. I been asking for a non child for about 7 years now. She doesn't want any more. Case has become almost a non factor. If we hang with her family she would brake night. But when it comes to my family she wants to be out by 11 pm tops. I have grown tired. I take my vows seriously which is why I been with her for 25 years. But I refuse to do another 25 being miserable.[/quote]

Cosign that my brother. Dude put in his work, this sin't on a whim.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:28 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

i feel like i understand what you're saying, but i feel like you're missing what i'm saying.....

have you gotten to what it is?
have you let her know how you feel?

is she going through some type of mid-life crisis?

maybe she doesn't feel sexually attractive to you anymore.
she could be feeling her morality, and she feels like you're the one who's turning cold to her......

are you guys open and honest to eachother?

are you vulnerable to each other? are you submissive to eachother?

you ever have a pet? (not calling you or her an animal, but bare with me)

if you ever had a dog, you'd know that when they really fucks with you they'll lay on their back and let you rub their stomach.....i don't know if that shit feels good or whatever.....but i do know that's the ultimate sign of complete trust and submission....

they're exposing their most vulnerable side to you and have complete trust that instead of hurting them. you will comfort them....

i feel like somewhere u guys lost the ability to comfort each other...and instead of exposing yourself byt being desperate to make things work....you want to call it quits, because you refuse to allow yourself to be miserable....

it sounds like ego bruh....ego has no place in a marriage

Post Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:32 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

If the kids are out of the house, there is little reason to stay. Vows are made to honor love, and nothing else. Forget church, or state, it's for the two people who make it, and nobody else. And if the love is gone, there is nothing left to vow to. It's already over.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:49 pm 

Cash on hand:

Kaos wrote:
cgj64 wrote:

Damn. I think both of yall might be unhappy. Have you ever asked her how she feels? I think if yall talk and you can get her to express what she may or may not be missing might help. It's like the old saying, "happy wife, happy life". I think if you can get her feeling a little better, she might be open to do some of the things you want. I know it sucks and it ain't fair that you always have to be the bigger person but it could help. Its worth a try. 25 years is a long time.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:38 am 

Cash on hand:

Yeah you gotta respect the whole no having a kid thing. For women it gets riskier as they age and the responsibility is a bitch. Have you guys talked openly about going your separate ways?

Post Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:10 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

My wife is 38 years old. Still young enough to have a kid. But I been asking since she was 31 years old. All these years later she has refused. I understand that with age its a risk. Which for me time is of the essence to make this happen. But it looks like a final no. I have spoken to her time and time again. Hell I'm tired of talking. We have had counseling. We have had numerous one on one time. Just last night we had another deep convo about me moving out. She says all she wants is not to be enemies. Of course I lose the most. Going from a nice house to living in some fucking room in a family member house.

I'm a man. I love to fuck. But I don't stick my dick in everything I see. (at least not for a few years :lol: )Its strictly wife. She is not interested in sex anymore. Its not another guy cause my eyes and ears are wide open. (I track her phone and monitor her calls which she knows nothing about). She just gotten old in my eyes. I asked her if she is no longer attracted to me. She says she is but doesn't know why she is dead in the sack. She is worried of me cheating on her cause of the lack of sex. Still she cant find herself to make love. I'm not saying we don't have any at all. But its very very sporadic. If I don't try months would go by without anything.

I have lost love for her. I believe she has lost love for me. So why stay? Why make each other miserable? I wont do another year much less another 25. Souljah, I know what vows mean. I took mine seriously which is why this marriage has lasted 25 fucking years. I didn't bolt the first chance I knew that the uniform is a pussy magnet. I stood my ground. Raise my kids. Bought a house, cars, boat, Vacations and did the best I could as a husband and father. But when time runs out than its time to move on. This may be the time. I'm not an old man that cant start over. I'm just 41 years old. But the clock is ticking. I don't want to be 50 years old searching for someone new.

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:28 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Selfishness. Anyone else can paint it any way they like, shes lost the spark, shes depressed, shes old, she doesn't feel loved, whatever. Things can always work in a relationship if two people are willing to put in the effort, and it seems like my man Kaos is the only one trying that while she's willing to sit back and not get out of her own way.

I aint saying you should end that, but I'd understand...soon to be playa!

Post Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:38 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Jermzhi wrote:
Selfishness. Anyone else can paint it any way they like, shes lost the spark, shes depressed, shes old, she doesn't feel loved, whatever. Things can always work in a relationship if two people are willing to put in the effort, and it seems like my man Kaos is the only one trying that while she's willing to sit back and not get out of her own way.

I aint saying you should end that, but I'd understand...soon to be playa!

At least you do. Souljah talking like a newly wed :lol:

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Board index » Off Topic