Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:35 am 

Cash on hand:

No kids, 6 God Kids, that's my story.

So check it, and I know you mothafuckas are going to keep this shit realer than anybody else, cause you really don't give a fuck.

Quick story.

Cousin and her husband out in PR asked me to be the God Father of their daughter, would be my 6th, I'm like, Fo Sure, it's what I do, line em up and lets throw water on them and if anything happens god forbit I got em, please don't let anything happen.

In all seriousness though, it's an honor, so of course I accept. (She asked me first if she I were cool for them to ask her brother since they have a rocky relationship and I was like no doubt, nigga declined because he's basically an asshole and they came to me, which is who they wanted in the first place, everybody wins)

They decide to make my moms the God Mother, cool, whatever. They hit me up in Feb like "Yo, she starting school in August we need to baptize her asap, before August, you need to have communion papers and everything cause they go hard out here in PR". I'm like whatever, never did my communion, I'll get the shit forged and deal with god in the afterlife, I think he will give me a pass, we will be there in July. This is how the convo went in a nutshell:

(Keep in mind, they visited NY in Dec., stood over my mothers, this cousin of mine views my mother as her mother, can't count the number of times my moms went out of her way for this chick and her husband)

Her: Why July, ain't ya coming down in March?

Me: Yea, but thats for moms 60th, and its only for the weekend, and she is having back surgery at the end of the month so she's gonna need some time to recoop, we can get it done in July.

Her: Oh, cause this is really important blah blah blah blah, are you sure blah blah blah blah.

Me: I hear you, we got you in July. So you coming down to San Juan to chill with moms for her 60th.

Her: Can't make it, my daughter has a recitle and a bday party to attend.

Me: Aight, fuck you, your daughter, and your husband, and please be sure to translate this in spanish to him, I will not be able to attend any baptism in July, i'm out. 1

Speak on it monsters.

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:42 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: Puerto RicoPuerto Rico
You Can't visit my mom who just had surgery and can't move as much as she would like, buuuuut, you want me to go to you for your daughter's baptism, which I have to go out my way to find papers cause I never did my communion?

FUUUUCKK YOOOOUUUUU!!!!!!

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:44 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
That's just somebody that doesn't understand what is being provided to her and that being an insurance policy. She wants it for free. Some people know and act a part not having any genuine feelings whatsoever and are fake ass people. She can't even fake it. It eventually show over time if its tested. So yea, FUCK YOU.

What happened when you told her forget it all? She backtrack and try damage control?

Post Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:50 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
So they in PR, momma in PR, and they gonna dog Mommas bday for a recital and some bday party? Recital, I get it. Bday party??? It's mommas bday! It might be a cover for some other bullshit. But damn right you need to tell them to fuck off. You have inconvenience your mother for their bullshit, but they don't wanna put the time into paying homage?? How far from mommas bashments do they live?

I usually deal with friends and family in this manner when they go about their plans in a way that gives me the impression that they think nobody else matters.

Hold on, so they wanted you to go do the baptism in march, and then when you said, you chillin with momma, suddenly they got other plans that weekend?

Post Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:59 am 

Cash on hand:

You fucking dudes are the best. Responding to your responses now.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:03 am 

Cash on hand:

You Can't visit my mom who just had surgery and can't move as much as she would like, buuuuut, you want me to go to you for your daughter's baptism, which I have to go out my way to find papers cause I never did my communion?

FUUUUCKK YOOOOUUUUU!!!!!!

Basically, only they ain't come down to San Juan from San Sebastian to celebrate her 60th with her, which was being done really for her to calm her nerves and so she could have a good time, because while the surgery wasn't anything life threatening, she's 60 and it was going to have her out for a while, so I thought the trip was a good idea and I ended up taking her and my girl. We had a great time anyway. I'm just saying man, you gonna diss like that? It's not even like we said we wasn't going to take care of it before August which was the deadline we were given, I just told them give us until July, so my moms can recuperate, and we ain't doing it in March even though we will be in PR because thats all about celebrating her BDAY.

My mother been through some shit man, all she does is look out for people. Husband murdered, oldest son legal issues and almost died with heart issues, my brother has gone through some stuff also, she deserved that weekend in PR, and she deserved better from her family that so often looks for her support, and she never fails them.

I really, really, want to put hands on somebody over this.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:07 am 

Cash on hand:

That's just somebody that doesn't understand what is being provided to her and that being an insurance policy. She wants it for free. Some people know and act a part not having any genuine feelings whatsoever and are fake ass people. She can't even fake it. It eventually show over time if its tested. So yea, FUCK YOU.

What happened when you told her forget it all? She backtrack and try damage control?

You nailed it man, pause. It comes off as "Do good by me or fuck you", thats what I got.

Yo, my mother flys to PR for her daughters BDAY, for her home warming, for her party that she is throwing because she got a new fucking job. I mean every little thing they throw out there, they call my mother, and my mother is like "I'm on my way". They need paper? They call my mother, my mother wires them money , it's insane man.

Yo, I give you a real quick recap man, she actually mentioned it to me before I ever deaded it, on some "Listen maybe it's best if we just get other people", and I was like "Yo, i'm telling you i'm not gonna let ya down, I just need the time for moms to recuperate from the surgery, and we out there, don't worry about my paperwork, i'll make that happen".

I sent out a mass text to my fam in PR, subject reading "We in San Juan for Mamis 60th bithces! ", everybody started hitting back on some "Yea!" "Thats greaet"!, they hit the chat up like "What about the baptism". Nobody ended up showing up to San Juan, and I basically ended up telling them all to go fuck themselves.

We haven't spoken since I told them all to suck a dick.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:08 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

hour and a half drive aint shit, fuck em.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:12 am 

Cash on hand:

So they in PR, momma in PR, and they gonna dog Mommas bday for a recital and some bday party? Recital, I get it. Bday party??? It's mommas bday! It might be a cover for some other bullshit. But damn right you need to tell them to fuck off. You have inconvenience your mother for their bullshit, but they don't wanna put the time into paying homage?? How far from mommas bashments do they live?

I usually deal with friends and family in this manner when they go about their plans in a way that gives me the impression that they think nobody else matters.

Hold on, so they wanted you to go do the baptism in march, and then when you said, you chillin with momma, suddenly they got other plans that weekend?

Again, nailed. Pause.

They were about one hour and half from San Juan, were were there Friday, Sat, and Sunday, they could have paid respects man.

When they heard we were going in March, they quickly jumped on the chance of knocking out the baptism in March, I was clear that the time in March was strictly for moms bday, and that were going to be in San Juan, in the resorts and beaches, we wasn't going to do any traveling to see fam like we ALWAYS do, it was my first time in San Juan bro, when I go to PR I stay in the hood hotels so I can be close to the fam and we can chill, but for this bday I rented out two rooms for 3 nights and stood at one of the resorts that cater to the tourists, because thats what it was about, I was clear with them, as soon as they got that picture they hit me with a "FYI, we will not be passing by, my daughter has a recital and a BDAY to go to.

Thats when I told everybody to fuck off, and her brother who lives out here in NY, I told that nigga to see me if he wanted to, because I will lay that nigga out just to release some frustration, he hasn't spoken to me either.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:17 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

You're good bro, fuck em. Some nerve, all these ppl. No respect. My mom is like that too man, my dad as well, going out on a limb and wiring money and generally helping these motherfuckers that wont even fart in their direction if they needed the slightest bit of help. Its up to us as their kids to do the opposite and fry these bitches, to give them their due penance for their bullshit.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:22 am 

Cash on hand:

You're good bro, fuck em. Some nerve, all these ppl. No respect. My mom is like that too man, my dad as well, going out on a limb and wiring money and generally helping these motherfuckers that wont even fart in their direction if they needed the slightest bit of help. Its up to us as their kids to do the opposite and fry these bitches, to give them their due penance for their bullshit.

Yea man, I went off and my Girl had this convo with me and she told me that a lot of fams operate this way. I'm kind of seeing that, in general it just looks like people look for people they can take advantage of, and then they do so, and if the person they locate happens to be a part of their family, it really doesn't matter.

The husband took my mother off Facebook. Remember, this is all me, my mother didn't respond in the maner I did. So last week, out of nowhere he sends her a picture of a drink and a text in spanish saying "Cheers, for you momma, hope you are feeling better" , I pretty much ordered her not to respond, and told her to tell me if he comes back with anything.

That nigga in my radar so hard bro. All I have is my mother and brother man, something simple as you removing my mother off your FB account for stupid shit sets me the fuck off, I don't do any social media, whatsoever, so I just get all this shit from other people.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:28 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Fuck em. We don't need em.

Ya girl probably just told you to calm down as its a normal phenomenon. Well let me add to it, calm down is right, and then just cut all these motherfuckers off with a glad heart. The good book says you gotta just let these kinda ppl go and not to cast your pearls before swine. Even god is saying "fuck em" so *shrug* fuck em!

And let them back in, when they acknowledge their wrong doing and change their fucking ways, not a second before that.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:32 am 

Cash on hand:

Ya girl probably just told you to calm down as its a normal phenomenon. Well let me add to it, calm down is right, and then just cut all these motherfuckers off with a glad heart. The good book says you gotta just let these kinda ppl go and not to cast your pearls before swine. Even god is saying "fuck em" so *shrug* fuck em!

And let them back in, when they acknowledge their wrong doing and change their fucking ways, not a second before that.

Yea, no more hostility from me. Even when they approach i'm gonna be on some "Yea no doubt, it's all good, whatever" shit, but they gonna see the change, and more importantly, i'm gonna dictate how much sacrifice my mother puts forth at the expense of these mothafuckas.

And, if shit gets thick, well I'll just turn it a level higher to return the devils fire.

Hammer. It's your turn.

:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

Post Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:33 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

That dude is doing petty shit with the Facebook. But you know what...Ill put a hammer in your skull for a smirk and that's pretty too. Shit matters. Even the small stuff because it a sign of a larger looming attitude. I try to ignore petty stuff and I end of kicking myself everytime i do.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:33 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yea, no more hostility from me. Even when they approach i'm gonna be on some "Yea no doubt, it's all good, whatever" shit, but they gonna see the change, and more importantly, i'm gonna dictate how much sacrifice my mother puts forth at the expense of these mothafuckas.

And, if shit gets thick, well I'll just turn it a level higher to return the devils fire.

Hammer. It's your turn.

:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

Kill em with kindness, with a smile.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:09 pm 

Cash on hand:

You did the right thing. Duck them selfish MF's!

Post Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:54 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: Puerto RicoPuerto Rico
Spanish people are some picky fuckin people. They choose when, where and what time is convenient for "them". It's hardly ever on a mutual basis. My cousin came over from Florida for just 4 days. She was gonna attend a birthday for her grangrandkids which was being held at Atlantic City. It was on a hall from 4-7 on a Saturday. I work Saturdays from 7:30 till 3:30. If I left by 4 I get to them like 6:30. Makes no sense for me to go.well her and the hubby were pissed off with me. I told them let's meet up in BK the next day or before they head out. They said we can meet up but gas to be in AC. I said sorry can't make the time slots cause of work. Meanwhile they were in BK the next day. Didn't bother to tell me.

I was like fuck'em. It's not on their time. It's on both our times.

Truth, I hate shady people. Ain't none more had than the ones who diss mom's over some bullshit 1 hour ride . It's funny how they tried moving over the baptism date cause you were coming but wouldn't budge on seeing your mom.

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:30 pm 

Cash on hand:

Spanish people are some picky fuckin people. They choose when, where and what time is convenient for "them". It's hardly ever on a mutual basis. My cousin came over from Florida for just 4 days. She was gonna attend a birthday for her grangrandkids which was being held at Atlantic City. It was on a hall from 4-7 on a Saturday. I work Saturdays from 7:30 till 3:30. If I left by 4 I get to them like 6:30. Makes no sense for me to go.well her and the hubby were pissed off with me. I told them let's meet up in BK the next day or before they head out. They said we can meet up but gas to be in AC. I said sorry can't make the time slots cause of work. Meanwhile they were in BK the next day. Didn't bother to tell me.

I was like fuck'em. It's not on their time. It's on both our times.

Truth, I hate shady people. Ain't none more had than the ones who diss mom's over some bullshit 1 hour ride . It's funny how they tried moving over the baptism date cause you were coming but wouldn't budge on seeing your mom.

You know what man, I ain't wanna generalize too much, but you right, Hispanics do seem to be major culprits in this fucking area. Some bitch ass shit.

All fams have problems, i'm sure, but i've noticed that Hispanic familys be bitch when it comes to shit like this.

Board index » Off Topic