Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 447 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
 Post subject: Re: Brother Burowz
 Post Posted: Sat Jun 24, 2023 3:58 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Well now that it's over....and PMC Wagner is on their way back to Ukraine to continue cooking nazis. Ill theorize.

1. This was legitimately about contracts and conditions with PMC Wagner and they marched on the MOD to scare them into action of sorts. To their benefit they supposedly spilled no blood so all of the charges and negative addresses from Putin and Kadyrov can be somewhat harmelessly be rolled back. But what puzzles me here is how would Lukashenjo be any kind of productive or functional mediator or guarantor in this scenario as he appears to have been?

2. This was a failed coup attempt. Pregozin thought (or was paid) to turn into Russia and start marching in the hopes that large swathes of the civilian population and underground movements would join him and cause a mass uprising in Russia. But when we realized how rock solid support in Russia was. He folded.

3. This was a set up between Progozin Putin and the MOD to root out anti Putin elements in Russia...and to expose external elements that have been waiting in the wings to jump on any coup attempt...no matter how desperate or hown irrational.

4. This was all done to give Lukashenko a boost. I said above I dont know how or why Lukashenko was seen as some kind of mediator or guarantor in this situation. So maybe the man is facing issues of support in his country. Russia and Belarus agreed to host nukes there...maybe there was buck back and they needed to stage this whole affair to make Lukashenko look like a hero savior and strong man of the SMO War effort.

But ya as you said. Fascinating.

The anti russianites can stop creaming in their pants though at the thought of Putin being couped...the reality is PMC Wagner was never going to be able to overthrow the russian govt without the support of the military. Wagner has no airforce.....they would have been easily strafed in an afternoon of it came to that.

Also note worthy Kadyrov came out in fierce support for Putin and pretty much announced that Pregozin and PMC were traitors and that the Chechens were on their way to push some Jihad in they ass. So im still waiting to see if that gets mended and rolled back with some nice words and photo ops..or if the MOD operationally decides to keep PMC Wager and the Kadyrovs forces far the fuck away from each other!

Post Posted: Sat Jun 24, 2023 5:04 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Okay! More details. Lukashenko is involved because Pregozin and the PMC Wagner forces that left their posts to engage in this standoff have been banished to Belarus. The forces that refused to do so have been rolled into the Russian Military.

So maybe what actually happened is that Russia wants to roll Wagner into the Russian Military....and some objected to this with Pregosin on the forefront wanting to maintain the control over Wagner. There was mention on a strike near some Wagner from Russia. Maybe this is what kicked it all off. As such Lukashenko agreed to take in these Wagner so they can remain under Pregosin and not undsr the auspices of the russian MOD...and the bonus is that Belarus can now operate in Ukraine without using its own military forces...using Wagner instead.

I am not sure what that means for the Wagner outside of Ukraine in Africa and wherever else. I suppose they sign contracts with the Russian MOD as well...if they havent directly signed contracts with the govts of the countries that they occupy? Who knows.

But it seemed like a legit stand off with Putin and the rest ready to go all the way until they found an out via Belarus. Curiouser and curiouser.

Post Posted: Sat Jun 24, 2023 6:13 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ya, from what I am absorbing now, this had little to do with Putin and everything to do with the MOD and the fact that they wanted Wagner folded into the Russian Military. There was a split in Wagner on doing so. Some wanted to, some didn't. This has been an ongoing thing for a while. Prigohzin has been complaining about the MOD not supplying them Ammo for months and has continually making threats about it. Word is the MOD was holding off hardware unless Wagner folded into the Military. There might or might not have been an attack near a Wagner position. And then some 25k wagner under Prigohzin decides to advance on the MOD to make good on their long standing threat.

Them operating under Belarus is really no different than operating under Putin if they remain in Ukraine because Lukashenko takes his orders from Bad Vlad anyway.

Post Posted: Sat Jun 24, 2023 7:03 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Well Kadyrov has shared more...

Chechen leader Kadyrov
I spoke with Prigogine, urging him to leave his mercantile ambitions and not mix them with matters of national importance. I thought he heard me, but it turns out that this anger in him all this time has only increased. A series of unsuccessful business deals caused a deep and long-standing discontent with the businessman, which reached its climax when the St. Petersburg authorities did not provide his daughter with the coveted plot of land. The arrogance of one person can lead to disastrous consequences and draw a large number of people into conflict.

:hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Sat Jul 01, 2023 12:39 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
Jermz, you see what's poppin in France? Shit is crazy. The islamists are going nuts.

Post Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2023 9:41 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Brother Burowz wrote:
Jermz, you see what's poppin in France? Shit is crazy. The islamists are going nuts.

Perfect storm in France. It's Islamists + Black Africans + The already turbulent political situation in France with Macron. We already know France is a rougher house as is when it comes to demonstrations and resisting, so because the stock white folks there push the envelope....the immigrants there do as well. What I heard is that Macron is adopting US style policing, and they unjustly killed a Black kid there some weeks ago, which set off protests, albeit it more peaceful, then more recently they killed an arab kid, which set off the arabs, who took it all to another level. :hearty-laugh: I love it. Burn baby burn! Bring it here next! Allahu Akbar, Bring us the JIHAD!!!!

Post Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2023 6:51 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Brother Burowz wrote:

Perfect storm in France. It's Islamists + Black Africans + The already turbulent political situation in France with Macron. We already know France is a rougher house as is when it comes to demonstrations and resisting, so because the stock white folks there push the envelope....the immigrants there do as well. What I heard is that Macron is adopting US style policing, and they unjustly killed a Black kid there some weeks ago, which set off protests, albeit it more peaceful, then more recently they killed an arab kid, which set off the arabs, who took it all to another level. :hearty-laugh: I love it. Burn baby burn! Bring it here next! Allahu Akbar, Bring us the JIHAD!!!!

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2023 1:35 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

A plane carrying Yevgeny Prigozhin has crashed in Russia.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2023 1:39 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I literally just saw the new on this 10 min ago.

That's fucking crazy!!!

They say it was Russian Air Defense that did it.....

Post Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2023 4:42 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I dont buy that Putin did this. Uncle Sam set this up.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2023 4:46 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I dont buy that Putin did this. Uncle Sam set this up.

Probably

Post Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:01 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

It just doesnt wash that Putin would roll the dice on an assassination of the man and an entire flight crew. I am sure he could have killed just the man in one way or the next instead of shoot down his airplane and include all kind of innocent people in the process.

Now, if someone wanted to create discord between Russia, Belarus, and the Wagner Group, shooting down this airplane and pointing to Putin is a move to run, especially with all the Wagner Group activities going on in Africa, which is a pretty big thing right now.

In fact, I am certain Uncle Sam/Ukraine did it given Wagners presence in Africa.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:04 pm 

Cash on hand:

It just doesnt wash that Putin would roll the dice on an assassination of the man and an entire flight crew. I am sure he could have killed just the man in one way or the next instead of shoot down his airplane and include all kind of innocent people in the process.

Now, if someone wanted to create discord between Russia, Belarus, and the Wagner Group, shooting down this airplane and pointing to Putin is a move to run, especially with all the Wagner Group activities going on in Africa, which is a pretty big thing right now.

In fact, I am certain Uncle Sam/Ukraine did it given Wagners presence in Africa.

Jermz hates America lol

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:16 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Jermz hates America lol

This aint the thread for you Simpleton lol, leave this to the big brained Men like Burz and I. :hearty-laugh:

I love America, hate your government and Military.

Like love the sinner, hate the sin, Hoe! :lol: Stick to sports :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:42 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
Shut up and dribble. :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2023 12:54 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yeah, I tend to agree with you. It doesn't make sense that he would do it. But you know the U.S. has that kind of capability because remember what they did to Qasem Soleimani.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2023 7:40 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

The theory that it was a surface to air missile or defensive missile that did it has been largely dismissed due to evidence. They are saying now that it was a bomb, possibly on the wing of the aircraft.

Why would Russia need to bomb the mans plane that was coming TO russia and endanger/kill the innocent people in the aircraft, and innocent people on the ground?

Yeah. It was either Ukraine, Uncle Sam, or France.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2023 8:16 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yeah, ain't no way Putin did that.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 02, 2023 3:14 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

My Parliament saluting old senior Nazis B. Canada is a fucking joke.

Post Posted: Tue Oct 17, 2023 2:46 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yo Bro Burz,

A lot of the same faggots who have been shitting on russia for the last year and a half for the destruction in ukraine.....are cheer leading Israel razing innocent people along with a small minority of Hamas is Gaza....at a far higher daily kill ratio.

You paying attention to any of this?

Post Posted: Sat Oct 21, 2023 11:47 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I'm not paying attention to it. I can't listen to news people fawn over Israel 24/7. I am honestly out of the news loop right now. Just a lot going on.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2023 10:15 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ya Bro Bro, the slobbering is fucking embarrassing. And the other part now is .... all those ppl who whined and complained about freedoms during the whole gah damn pandemic, and whined and cried about January 6th or whatever, are pissing and moaning because of people protesting and want ppls freedoms stripped. Fucking hypocrites, all because they are jaded and wanna be slavish to fucking Israel, a settle colonialist occupying illegally annexing scum bag state which are relieving US tax payers 100s of billions of dollars (MINIMUM) every fucking year.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 447 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18

Board index » Off Topic