Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Post Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2023 3:34 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
I just drove home in a typhoon. :rofl: .....na not that bad. Just a little.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2023 10:17 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
I just drove home in a typhoon. :rofl: .....na not that bad. Just a little.

Not a bad 90's GMC truck.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 09, 2023 9:36 pm 

Cash on hand:

It's so funny and great how the apps that I pay for are absolute crap. But the pirate ship, usually frowned upon within the industry, works damn near flawless. Absolutely hilarious.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 15, 2023 4:07 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
Any thoughts on the UAW strike? Pretty big deal that could get worse. You guys got any friends who are in the UAW?

Post Posted: Thu Oct 05, 2023 2:24 pm 

Cash on hand:

So now when your child misses 1 day of school with a "sick" designation, the whole Covid protocol process kicks in. Let's assume your child automatically has covid and we need proof that she doesn't before she can return to school. Fucking insufferable cock sucking bullshit.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 05, 2023 2:25 pm 

Cash on hand:

So what's gonna happen is parents aren't gonna wanna deal with this annoying shit so they just gonna send their sick kid to school.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 05, 2023 3:50 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Austinholic_3:16 wrote:
So what's gonna happen is parents aren't gonna wanna deal with this annoying shit so they just gonna send their sick kid to school.

Yup.

Parents were gonna do that anyway though.

Just another big deal about a cold.

But they spent time and money setting up the apparatus now that they have to use it to justify its creation.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 19, 2023 4:58 pm 

Cash on hand:

Ok Jermz I want your techy opinion. Trumotion vs Real Cinema. I love how Trumotion looks. I use it on my legit apps, Netflix Hulu Disney etc. I don't notice any "noise, blur, artifacts " or whatever the fuck else. But on the pirate ship app it isn't nearly as desirable. I notice the "noise " and what not. So I use Real Cinema for my pirate ship which still looks great. Not quite as smooth as Trumotion, but again, Trumotion isn't as clean on the pirate ship.

So 2 questions: does all of that make sense?? And what if any are your preferences and why

Post Posted: Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:31 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I cant know what those are because every TV has unique labels for their settings. But because pirate isnt true UHD or whatever, you'll probably see more bad effects if you try to go too high and are better going with whatever one will smoothen it for you, which is probably real cinema. Makes sense though and you probably have it right.

To be honest I am not a real stickler for all the fancy settings, I usually just do a manual adjustment of color, saturation, contrast and brightness, and then adjust the brightness depending on day or night or how my eyes feel. I care more for quantity and not so much quality because its already high enough that I dont care. My source is always me PC also unless Im running a console which is all 4k and shit, so my video card does some processing in between the tv and say the pirate ship (run it all off of my pc). Im probably missing out on a lot in them settings though.

Post Posted: Sat Oct 21, 2023 5:03 pm 

Cash on hand:

I cant know what those are because every TV has unique labels for their settings. But because pirate isnt true UHD or whatever, you'll probably see more bad effects if you try to go too high and are better going with whatever one will smoothen it for you, which is probably real cinema. Makes sense though and you probably have it right.

To be honest I am not a real stickler for all the fancy settings, I usually just do a manual adjustment of color, saturation, contrast and brightness, and then adjust the brightness depending on day or night or how my eyes feel. I care more for quantity and not so much quality because its already high enough that I dont care. My source is always me PC also unless Im running a console which is all 4k and shit, so my video card does some processing in between the tv and say the pirate ship (run it all off of my pc). Im probably missing out on a lot in them settings though.

Yea I'm 99% sure u right about the pirate ship, basically seems like those fancy motion settings are to strong and makes shit look out of wack. But it'll look just perfect on the legit apps like Netflix Hulu etc. So its been a pretty annoying process learning all these settings then learning what works and what doesn't, depending on if I'm on the pirate ship or legit apps. But it's all figured out now lol.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:12 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yeah the legit apps transmit in close to 4k or whatever. Like for instance if i watch a movie from my shady russian streaming site versus netflix itself netflix will be a higher definition source. The pirate sources are just not super hd....at least most of the channels arent. We are probably years away from that degree of pirate quality. And also if it was tried now im sure the feed would lag more.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Board index » Off Topic