Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2022 9:45 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com ... ition/amp/

This dumb bitch can go to hell. If the Dr. rejects her initial concerns and recommends a 2nd opinion then she'll sue for discrimination. But 10 years later she has a drastic change of heart and its the doctors fault?? Fuck you bitch.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2022 9:50 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
I totally think that these Drs are a serious problem with this transgender shit and are creating an environment where they are over recommending this shit. But I dont think they should be sued for it. It's clear to me just like with covid and the vaccines that they are being forced by the establishment to smile and nod and not buck against the system. And these ppl who want to mutilate themselves over gender are mentally problematic as is and as such a lot will always come back complaining about some shit and ignore the fact that they could have just stayed the fuck home and jerked off if they was a man or rub they titties if they was a woman...but instead they had to go fuck around and find out.

Fuck em both.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2022 9:57 am 

Cash on hand:

I totally think that these Drs are a serious problem with this transgender shit and are creating an environment where they are over recommending this shit.

I mean, I'm not even gonna pretend to know the first thing about how this process even works. But its not like she went to the Dr for chest pains and gender transition was the prescribed remedy. It's the whole "my body my choice" thing. Like I said it'll be discrimination if the Dr comes off as insensitive to her request of now wanting to be a man. Wtf is he supposed to do??

Post Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:16 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Austinholic_3:16 wrote:
I totally think that these Drs are a serious problem with this transgender shit and are creating an environment where they are over recommending this shit.

I mean, I'm not even gonna pretend to know the first thing about how this process even works. But its not like she went to the Dr for chest pains and gender transition was the prescribed remedy. It's the whole "my body my choice" thing. Like I said it'll be discrimination if the Dr comes off as insensitive to her request of now wanting to be a man. Wtf is he supposed to do??

Well here is similarity. It's a well known fact that DR's are strong armed to give certain prescriptions and diagnosis. Whether it be for insurance reason, or administrative reasons, or other ones. This Dr is really no diff. Diff category, same smell.

But you're absolutely right, it is bullshit. In fact the Dr was covering they own ass really because they know if they say what that sensitive muthafucka doesnt want...then its gonna be a blame and lawsuits, turns out its gonna be that anyway :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2022 3:33 pm 

Cash on hand:

:lol:

Yo this world man.

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2022 1:03 am 

Cash on hand:

Yea all this shit is mental and mental health. Word was bruce jenner had regrets, i bet alot of them do. This trans shit aint cool or natural.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2022 9:05 am 

Cash on hand:

Let them cut off tits and dicks and do them, just sit back man. The bigger crime is what my buy Dave is fighting for, how just cause you wanna do this shit, it don't make you special, a but stupid maybe if you ask me, but live your life, just don't think you're special.

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2022 9:07 am 

Cash on hand:

I truly feel bad for those with buyers remorse because nothing is worse than to live with regret. Just don't blame someone who helped you achieve what you were so adamantly wanting to achieve.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2022 9:10 am 

Cash on hand:

I'm very pro LGBTQUNITY and their rights and freedoms and all that shit. Do what you want and how you want. You ain't bothering me no way. But this story. This person. That bothers me alot.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2022 9:57 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Let them cut off tits and dicks and do them, just sit back man. The bigger crime is what my buy Dave is fighting for, how just cause you wanna do this shit, it don't make you special, a but stupid maybe if you ask me, but live your life, just don't think you're special.

And that is the real problem. They think their special, and should be treated as such. So much that they think assholes shouldn't have the right to treat them like assholes.

I'm with it.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2022 9:58 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I'm very pro LGBTQUNITY and their rights and freedoms and all that shit. Do what you want and how you want. You ain't bothering me no way. But this story. This person. That bothers me alot.

Brother gonna come for you in a minute :lol:

Post Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2022 1:29 pm 

Cash on hand:

Brother gonna come for you in a minute :lol:

I got queers on stand-by to take care of that light work.

Board index » Off Topic