Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post subject: Money and relatives
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:09 pm 

Cash on hand:

Heard they dont mix like two dicks and no bitch, but i just let my lil cuzzo borrow $350 a couple weeks ago. He in the Army and everything. He one of those parents who has to buy his kids Jordans and shit like that, I'll tell you like this. The only Jordans i ever bought for my kids been on some random sale/clearance type shit. I have got them timbs, Polo outfits so they stay fresh, but he is one of those whenever a nee pair drops he gets one and his kids get em to flex and take pics for Instagram and shit.

Meanwhile this MF was short $350 on his rent lol anyway i shot it to him he a cool dude and probably my favorite cousin, but today he talking about his income taxes stalling lol it sounds like a Judge Mathis episode unfolding. All i know is if he dont pay me money there is gonna be some furniture moving next time the family link up lol

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post subject: Re: Money and relatives
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:16 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Ayo listen I'm with you, 100% man, I dont like lending family money, unless its my moms because I know its coming right back, Ive lent money to pops and this nigga never get me back. I would lend to siblings if I knew it was serious, but after basically buying a laptop for my little bro, this nigga basically tried to come at me multiple times about lend, the other one all asked me to cosign on a car, and this nigga done wrecked 3 cars since. So I'm with you, 100% man but its only been a few weeks man, let it fly.

For now.... :pimp:

Post Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2022 1:38 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
Yea i had 1 bad experience with a brother. Never again. There's really no excuse as a grown ass adult to be asking anyone but the bank for money lol. When I was in my early 20s I asked my dad for like 200. Never felt like less of a man than I did at that point. Never again.

Post Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:17 am 

Cash on hand:

I got some bad ones to but the worse was with a friend man, too lazy to type that shit out right now but I'm with Jermz just give it time and at worse just take the Learning experience and keep it moving. Sometimes you find yourself in situations where you're in a position to help so you do what's right, but after one L just keep it moving and don't let it happen again.

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:35 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
Yea yea bigger man, learning experience etc. But that motherfucker dead to me until he makes good with the money.

Post Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:57 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yea yea bigger man, learning experience etc. But that motherfucker dead to me until he makes good with the money.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That said Ive been unnecessarily stingy with my closest bro. He once asked me for 50 dollars to pay his monthly gym, bill, and i told him no, asking him why he dont have 50 dollars to pay a simple bill? And I left that nigga on read :lol: that was out of line.

But another time though, I offered to give that nigga some money to help settle his then child legal issues with his babymom (who we've long since resolved and brought her into the family fold without all that money being paid), and this nigga declined and in the same breath tried to ask me to invest in a fucking expensive ass camera for some hairbrained movie/video making scheme with some friend.

I also left that nigga on read.

Post Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:38 am 

Cash on hand:

Part of lessons learned man keep em dead in your mind, just making a point since Ice mentioned moving furniture, just gotta make sure you don't find yourself with a case over 350 :lol:

I'm with ya though man, trust me, I tell ya my story ya gonna ask me why I ain't in jail :rofl:

However, now to A's point, this is a child hood friend and the relationship has severely been impacted, I don't even chill with this dude anymore because of similar shit ya mentioned, borrowing dough type shit then posting pictures chilling in the beach, that shit pretty much ended that brotherhood for me man, I work way too hard for my paper.

Ice keep us updated lol

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:51 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ayo Ice, next time you see you cuzzos kid. Make a point to tell that kid about the Jordans that you bought for him..if you cuzzo dont pay what he owe man. Aint no need for your cuzzos recklessness to be passed on to the next generation man. If yo cuzzo got that man/father pride...he'd find that money quick fast after that.

Post Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:02 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
Man...the stories I could tell about this subject.

My dad passed a little over a year ago. He was a doctor and was always tight with money. He was a doctor for 40 years. So, he had a lot of money saved/invested. I didn't have a close relationship with him because that is the way he and his second wife wanted it. They had two kids together. Their two kids got everything handed to them and then some. When my dad's daughter's husband had cancer, my dad paid for all of that shit. When they had fertility issues, my dad paid for all of that shit. Paid for college for both of them and sent his daughter to an expensive dramatic arts college in NYC. Paid for his other son to go to law school and invested in his law practice as a silent partner. He financed everything for them.

I got nothing. I think I asked my dad for money maybe three times in my life and it always revolved around major car issues when I didn't have the money at the time to get it all taken care of. His two other kids were nothing but a financial drain, but, they were his kids with his second wife, so, they got everything. When he died, I think his wife thought I was going to come after the estate, but, that was not true.

I didn't want anything because I already knew I wasn't in his will without him even having to tell me. She didn't even invite me to the funeral because she is an evil bitch. When I tried to get in contact with her to talk about some things, she had her lawyer send me a cease and desist order and they threatened me with legal action if I attempted to contact her or her kids or their spouses.

Please understand that I never did anything to these people. I hadn't even seen any of them since 1996 because they made it clear to me that they didn't really want me around, so, I stayed away from them. When my mom and dad were married and my mom was working and putting my dad thru medical school, my dad was fucking his second wife behind my mom's back. He was doing this when he was doing his residency at the hospital. I know this because my mom had friends who worked at the hospital so my mom knew exactly what was going on.

In short, this woman helped to ruin my parents marriage and then I firmly believe she did everything she could to drive my father away from me based on certain events that took place over the years. Since she put out the cease and desist order against me, I decided to contact their lawyer and ask him to ask them to send me all of the pictures they have of me since I am clearly no longer a part of the family. They have ignored the requests since technically the pictures are part of my father's estate.

So, if I want these pictures, I am going to have to sue her. Think about how sick and twisted someone has to be to threaten legal against against the first child of the man you were married to for almost 40 years and then not have the decency to send childhood pictures to this person. In all honestly, I have seriously considered committing heinous acts against them as a family for the way that they have treated me over the years and for what they are currently doing to me. Not sending me these pictures was the red line that they should not have crossed.

So, I have been spending a lot of time thinking about what I truly want to do about the matter. It is not an easy decision. If I were truly a vengeful person, she would already be dead. My parents never did shit for me financially. I have been working since I was nine year's old.

Board index » Off Topic