Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post subject: I Hate Christianity
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:59 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
That's the post. Hate it. Some Christians too. Dare I say most. Hate em.

Post subject: Re: I Hate Christianity
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2022 11:04 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
me too. and every other religious label. just like i hate Democrats and Republicans. pretty much everyone who proudly identifies as a label and not as an individual first and foremost. so yea, good for you man.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:23 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

me too. and every other religious label. just like i hate Democrats and Republicans. pretty much everyone who proudly identifies as a label and not as an individual first and foremost. so yea, good for you man.

Ive always been this. Its an important distinction that I dont hate the bible. But I hate that these ppl took it and made a fucking religion out of it. My father for all his faults said for years that the bible is not a religious book, it's a history book, and more and more I understand the meaning of that.

For example, these truckers is out fighting for their freedoms right. And my bible thumping aunt gonna try to tell me that the christian bible says basically that we should do what we're told and follow the laws put out by the government. Like what in the actual fuck??? They made this religion to make ppl docile! And it's a trait that christians seem to share in spades. Do what you're fucking told. Dont buck. God doesn't want you to! Your son gets raped by a priest, dont buck, just pray about it, dont burn the church down, dont give him his come uppance. It just seems to create more and more sheep. Close your eyes and pray, while everything around you is stolen, or burned.

Ive always connected more to the Israelite factor of the bible and that shit aint about being a sheep, or about going around converting ppl or telling ppl what the fuck they should do in their lives, or making the bible into some tool to enslave, more so about just knowing my history and using it as a guiding factor on how to live among other things, just like any other person would do with their history books.

But ya, you're right, it applies to all religions and political sects that ppl let dictate their thinking, their decisions, their views, etc, without any deviance. Complete and utter obeisance, it's pathetic man. Nothing keeps ppl separated more than close minded motherfuckers who are infected by shit like this. Couldnt tell you a good reason why they support what they support, they just tell you that identifier and say basically that theyve been told that x's dont do that. Fuck em. All of them. I aint no slave.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:20 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
Ay my Negus...it is the yin and the yang of human beings and human relationships. Aside from pieces of shit who work in government and people who abuse their power in general, I have found that people who see themselves as religious and go to church, etc., are some of the biggest hypocrites on earth. And I have a lot of experience dealing with them. As a quick example, I had a boss years ago who was a woman and there were times that she would park in the handicap spot just because she didn't want to walk a little farther. She was a good little church girl...except when it came to parking in handicap spots. Thing is, she was fit as a fiddle.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2022 4:00 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ay my Negus...it is the yin and the yang of human beings and human relationships. Aside from pieces of shit who work in government and people who abuse their power in general, I have found that people who see themselves as religious and go to church, etc., are some of the biggest hypocrites on earth. And I have a lot of experience dealing with them. As a quick example, I had a boss years ago who was a woman and there were times that she would park in the handicap spot just because she didn't want to walk a little farther. She was a good little church girl...except when it came to parking in handicap spots. Thing is, she was fit as a fiddle.

A lot of them religious folks think they can just do wrong and pray it away at night man, they give themselves an out, they see themselves at righteous, it's a dangerous thing. So anything they do is jst a lil blip that god forgives. Ask em what they'll do when they see god and they immediately go into their explots, very few of them say they'll tell god about their dirty shit list and say they aren't worthy. Hey man, the bible said very little of these muthafuckas gettin in the gate. Is what it is :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2022 6:13 pm 

Cash on hand:

This is probably why most of us get along. Ya preaching to the choir but I recall posting something similar and A responding, nah you don't hate religion you hate the people in support of it.
Well yea nigga whatever the fuck ever.
As long as we all know what it is

A hit the nail on the head though, religion and demo vs repub debates, is like watching a bunch of retarted motherfuckers debate.

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:06 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

This is probably why most of us get along. Ya preaching to the choir but I recall posting something similar and A responding, nah you don't hate religion you hate the people in support of it.

A hit the nail on the head though, religion and demo vs repub debates, is like watching a bunch of retarted motherfuckers debate.

That might have been me! Yeah, I'm with it, hate em both man. Somebody read back some good bible shit and threw in some bullshit to make that muthafucka christianity to make sheep out of ppl man. The bible dont have the word christian or christianity in it one time, not one time. Fuck Christianity man. Read yo damn book and Practice ya own shit and dont let nobody tell you what yo shit is, and dont go tellin nobody what they must practice. Mind, yo, own, gah, damn, business!

Post Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:15 pm 

Cash on hand:

That might have been me! Yeah, I'm with it, hate em both man. Somebody read back some good bible shit and threw in some bullshit to make that muthafucka christianity to make sheep out of ppl man. The bible dont have the word christian or christianity in it one time, not one time. Fuck Christianity man. Read yo damn book and Practice ya own shit and dont let nobody tell you what yo shit is, and dont go tellin nobody what they must practice. Mind, yo, own, gah, damn, business!

Oh shit you right it was you :lol:
But yea man, I have seen people get into religion and change, and not for the better man. I believe in God, and my believe and how I live it is on me, like you said man people need to mind their business.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:35 pm 

Cash on hand:

yea that shit caught me off guard real quick but decided against challenging it cause it wasnt a big deal either way. :lol:

Post Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:39 pm 

Cash on hand:

yea that shit caught me off guard real quick but decided against challenging it cause it wasnt a big deal either way. :lol:

:lol:
When Jermz confirmed I remembered immediately cause I was like this motherfucker man always gotta say something smart when he know damn well what I mean :rofl:
Then years later, he opens up this thread :lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:50 pm 

Cash on hand:

im the most anti religion motherfucker in here. id never say some shit like that. but im proud of Jermz, even though he aint all the way with it, he's crossed over far enough to make me smile. :D

Post Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:00 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:lol:
When Jermz confirmed I remembered immediately cause I was like this motherfucker man always gotta say something smart when he know damn well what I mean :rofl:
Then years later, he opens up this thread :lol: :lol:

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:04 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

im the most anti religion motherfucker in here. id never say some shit like that. but im proud of Jermz, even though he aint all the way with it, he's crossed over far enough to make me smile. :D

I'm here man :lol:

THey just all the way piss me off one side of the next man, and im tired.

One end my aunt tryna tell me the truckers need to buzz off because god said in the bible that ppl supposed to obey the local authority and just do whatever the fuck they say!!! :eusa_snooty: Fuck outta here.

And then I go watch a video about the truckers, and all the ppl the news man gonna find who could talk about mandates and freedoms, they go find some asshole in his truck who gonna rant and rave and use the world judaiochristian 8 gah damn times in the interview, someone get this asshole away from the camera.

Tired of them man, tired. Here, there.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:22 am 

Cash on hand:

I'll give you some insight from my end Jermz.
I have seen one of my uncles wife, ream another uncle of mine who decided he wouldn't go to his own mother's funeral, my grandmother's funeral, because it was going to be a catholic funeral, and he was in deep with Christianity. This is the same uncle, who back I know the day used to just stop by my house to have some Henny with me, same guy who my pops Called the house to tell us that there was a drug dealer in the store trying to press him, and he got up and took me with him with a fucking shotgun, to go rain hell on this motherfucker and let him know what fam my pops was part off. Same guy. All of a sudden, not down with anything anymore, not even his mom's funeral.

This same uncles wife, called me with another uncle of mine when word got out in 2011 that I was in need of emergency surgery, but unfortunately had only a 10 percent chance of survival because of my condition and how long I was sitting in the hospital without a dissection being detected. Do you know what the purpose of that call was? To ask me if I wanted to give myself to the lord, since I wasn't probably coming back after surgery and this would be my last time. No thanks, I'm good and my brothers on the other line actually caring about me, not my believes.

Same uncles asked my dying uncle in PR 4 years ago, the same question.

These niggas recruit at the worse possible times. It's disgusting to me. I've made comments to my family, that if my mother God forbid ever finds herself in a bad situation, and these topics are brought up to her, that I was going to physically put hands on them and each and every one of their male sons.
I hope it never comes to that.

I'm good with these dick heads now, things have slightly changed, but I'll never forget those moments where even during the worse of times, their first reaction was to recruit, and they prey on the dying.

They tried it with my grandmother right before she passed, but my grandmother was different man. She was hard core catholic, and didn't give a fuck what you were, she treated everybody the same. When they asked, the look alone she gave them dismissed the topic. She wasn't to be fucked with.

It's deep for me because of all these experiences. I've seen people comitt to the lord to become better, only to be worse people.
You can argue, my uncle was a gun runner and walked around with all types of shit in his car, how can you say he was better then Tha and now, well because then he was my uncle, I knew that nigga, now it's I different, but he once supported me and my pops so now it's his turn to get a bunch of surgeries to avoid the same fate my uncle who passed away suffered with prostate cancer, and I'm right there with him and his wife, he's fam at the end of the day, I just don't respect these type of things.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:46 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Jesus :kopfpatsch: :eusa_snooty: :eusa_snooty: , ya thats fuckin garbage man. The people and the religion man. Ppl are dying, nows the time, lets get in their shit right now and get them onto our tit. The arrogance and boldness is worthy of an asswhoopin man. Before they jus tell everyone to pray, it becomes a whole gah damn recruitment pitch. Smfh man, gotta blame both ...some of the ppl are fucked, and the religion seems to tell them to do this shit to get into heaven man.

I mean it aint just christians for sure, and they aint all that way. My mom sure aint, but my aunt is that type for sure. Catholics, muslims, whoever, they all dabble in it in their amounts man, just a special type of annoying muthafucka, I guess thats why I said its the ppl not the religion, but i cant separate how these man made muthafuckas from the one good book always seem to take the worst fuckin behaviour and pass it around like a fuckin party joint. Hope yo Unc make it thru, that recruitment foolishness withstanding.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:11 pm 

Cash on hand:

Yea my uncles doing well man, and he even came to my wedding and even visited my house twice with mom's. This is progression, because when he first got into it, he wasn't associating at all with anybody not in the religion. He's loosened up a bit, and don't get me wrong man. I don't give a fuck if you become religious and come to me like yo, I don't dry k anymore, I don't curse, I don't do this, I don't do that. OK bro, if that's what you on, if that makes you feel better, then do that, but don't think less of me because I'm not on it as well, don't think you can't say hi, or bye, and certainly don't make it an agenda through difficult times. Man if I'm on my way out, I don't need to be recruited, I need my family. I'll never try to buy my way into heaven with a last minute commitment just so you can parade my name after my death as if I were one of yours, meanwhile you never gave a fuck about me.
I'm prepared to handle my business one to one with the big lord, let him tell me out of his mouth what I did wrong and what my destiny is, when the time comes..

Post Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:05 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ill say sometimes when these ppl first come into it, it takes a while for them to settle down and gather themself and wrap around to relaxing on that new life, and up until they reach to that point they'll engage in a lot of cringe and insufferabe moves, like your uncle did....it Sounds like what your uncle went through. We're all zealots when we first come into something we're passionate about but yea some of us are just a lot worse than others at the shit.

But ya, im like you, nobody gonna tell me about my relationship with the big man, he done pulled me out of some shit, and I know you can say the same. When time for me and him to chop it up, I'll cop to it all man, I aint forget a single thing I done wrong. And fuck anyone who gonna try to jump in and coopt that.

Cars, vape pens when the weed in it, lol

Board index » Off Topic