Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1483 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56 ... 60  Next
 Post subject: Re: COVID 2021
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:39 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Don't under estimate the shit this can do to your lungs. My case was mild AF. Didn't even have a cough. Took a few weeks off running to let the body recover. My cardio went to SHIT. I can't fucking breathe 1.5 miles in. A month ago I was doing 5 miles easy.

Yea bro. What about the dry throat? Did you experience that? I pretty much have to sleep with a fucking gallon of water because my shit gets so dry I can't breath.

Nah man. Lucky as far as that goes.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2022 2:22 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
Don't under estimate the shit this can do to your lungs. My case was mild AF. Didn't even have a cough. Took a few weeks off running to let the body recover. My cardio went to SHIT. I can't fucking breathe 1.5 miles in. A month ago I was doing 5 miles easy.

Yea bro. What about the dry throat? Did you experience that? I pretty much have to sleep with a fucking gallon of water because my shit gets so dry I can't breath.

Nah man. Lucky as far as that goes.

its probably just the weed. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2022 5:53 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

LMAO!!!

Post Posted: Fri Jan 07, 2022 10:01 pm 

Cash on hand:

I'm starting to adapt.

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Fri Jan 07, 2022 10:20 pm 

Cash on hand:

my brother got that shit. :facepalm-gesture-smiley-emoticon:

Post Posted: Sat Jan 08, 2022 3:32 pm 

Cash on hand:

people keep focusing on this vax vs unvax shit, and the #s are what they are and you can have those #s mean whatever you want them to mean, and most with any real conviction of an opinion on it is usually full of shit anyway, on either side. but its not about vax vs unvax. its about smart vs dumb. now we have this narrative picking up steam that health care workers are pissed off and disgusted at the very patients they are treating. and its absolutely true and they're all within their right to feel as such. cause its the same dumb reckless irresponsible Neguses that are putting a strain on these NJ hospitals, those who laugh in the face of danger cause they're so damn tough and Covid aint shit. now 2 sneezes and a cough later they're begging for medical attention. then you got perfectly healthy looking Negus coming to the ER demanding to get their asymptomatic asses tested, taking up space in front of someone who is actually in distress. but they know their rights as Americans to be treated by the hospital. i swear if i got the news that 90% of our Covid patients all of a sudden never woke up, I'll have a 1 word response....."Thatswasup."

rant over. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Sat Jan 08, 2022 4:59 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
people keep focusing on this vax vs unvax shit, and the #s are what they are and you can have those #s mean whatever you want them to mean, and most with any real conviction of an opinion on it is usually full of shit anyway, on either side. but its not about vax vs unvax. its about smart vs dumb. now we have this narrative picking up steam that health care workers are pissed off and disgusted at the very patients they are treating. and its absolutely true and they're all within their right to feel as such. cause its the same dumb reckless irresponsible Neguses that are putting a strain on these NJ hospitals, those who laugh in the face of danger cause they're so damn tough and Covid aint shit. now 2 sneezes and a cough later they're begging for medical attention. then you got perfectly healthy looking Negus coming to the ER demanding to get their asymptomatic asses tested, taking up space in front of someone who is actually in distress. but they know their rights as Americans to be treated by the hospital. i swear if i got the news that 90% of our Covid patients all of a sudden never woke up, I'll have a 1 word response....."Thatswasup."

rant over. :hearty-laugh:

I like it, I like it :hearty-laugh:

Hospitals are getting overloaded because peoples inner bitch is getting exposed. But thats what happens though when you demonize and also terrorize an entire populace into thinking that a positive test means they finna die.....from a virus that has a high 90s recovery rate :hearty-laugh:

I fucking HATE hospitals, and I have a streak for not wanting to waste ppls time, and not use public resources unless its absolutely necessary, so im one of those death bed only neguses that would show up at the hospital if I couldn't go on. But I aint even close to the majority of ppl.

Shit when I got asthma in grade 7 and literally couldnt fuckin breathe...lol...I still told the entire house to go to my uncles wedding and that I'd be fine at home dolo...only to tap at 11:00pm because I got to the point before my airways were fucking ceased....Im a lunatic like that man, fuck the hospitals man, I aint tryna go there, I got this unless I really dont got this.

Never been about vaxx vs unvaxxed. Like you said, it's about the not dumb vs the dumb vs and the dumberer. And that shit will never change.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 08, 2022 5:07 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

My aunt just told a "heart warming" story about some broad at work who has had such a tough life that she wanna hug this sick broad everyday to make he feel better, and we all look at my aunt and lookin at each other like.....nigga, theres a war going on outside and u wanna talk about feel good hugs????

Like for real man, one way or the next, zero gah damn discipline goin out out there.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 08, 2022 5:24 pm 

Cash on hand:

my cousin was having it bad for almost 2 weeks, and id talk to her basically every other day and the topic of going to the hospital always came up. she kept thinking about it, wondering if she should vet admitted, maybe just go to be on the safe side. id always tell her, do you need assistance to breath?? are you having extreme chest pains?? are you in so much pain that you literally cant fall asleep or even support your own weight?? na. nan you going through it bad but none of those things?? na you good cuz, stay home and ride it out. if you do really need to go to the hospital, you'll know, and you won't be questioning it. you'll know. she's feeling about 80% better as of today.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 08, 2022 5:29 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

my cousin was having it bad for almost 2 weeks, and id talk to her basically every other day and the topic of going to the hospital always came up. she kept thinking about it, wondering if she should vet admitted, maybe just go to be on the safe side. id always tell her, do you need assistance to breath?? are you having extreme chest pains?? are you in so much pain that you literally cant fall asleep or even support your own weight?? na. nan you going through it bad but none of those things?? na you good cuz, stay home and ride it out. if you do really need to go to the hospital, you'll know, and you won't be questioning it. you'll know. she's feeling about 80% better as of today.

Mind the lil disrespect that might be implied, but see, you cuz a bad bitch :smile81: :smile81: ! Ride that out! The hospital got they own fuckin problems behind covid and no covid ppl. Selfish muthafuckaz get a cough and off they go using their health insurance because they entitled, not giving a fuck about the ppl who actually need hospital support man..Selfish ppl man. Cant do nothin about them.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 08, 2022 11:00 pm 

Cash on hand:

Mind the lil disrespect that might be implied, but see, you cuz a bad bitch :smile81: :smile81: ! Ride that out! The hospital got they own fuckin problems behind covid and no covid ppl. Selfish muthafuckaz get a cough and off they go using their health insurance because they entitled, not giving a fuck about the ppl who actually need hospital support man..Selfish ppl man. Cant do nothin about them.

the baddest bitch.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 08, 2022 11:04 pm 

Cash on hand:

Fuck that. Go to the hospital, if you feeling bad and have to question it go.
Fuck all that righteousness, but glad she's doing better.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:42 am 

Cash on hand:

Fuck that. Go to the hospital, if you feeling bad and have to question it go.
Fuck all that righteousness, but glad she's doing better.

you know how frustrating it is when i see a Covid patient eating a cheeseburger and fries with 2 desserts on their tray, looking as spry as can be, meanwhile critical surgeries and procedures are being cancelled and other non covid patients are prematurely being sent home to make room for these fucks?? plain and simple a large portion of these Covid patients can safely ride this shit out at home. if you were admitted as a Covid patient and get discharged 2-3 days later, yo ass aint need to be there. taking up precious space and resources.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2022 1:19 am 

Cash on hand:

Yea I hear all that, but what I mean is. In the case of your sister, if she felt really uncomfortable, or anybody for that matter.. Don't be thinking about hospital bed spaces when you're weighing in whether or not you should go, shit if you ain't feeling well and have doubts just go..

Post Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2022 1:32 am 

Cash on hand:

cousin. :lol:

na we on the same page. im not saying suffer and die in the name of righteousness. :rofl:

just saying, to many good to go Neguses is taking up space.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2022 4:21 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Im not with you Troof. Your way too many of these light weight ass muthafuckas who would go to the hospital for every little feeling taking they sweet ass to the hospital. You are hard muthafucka so we all know u aint built that way. But we know you been thru some other shit, so u gonna naturally air on the side of caution, almost too much, respectfully my G.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2022 8:28 am 

Cash on hand:

thing is, there's a difference in knowing and not knowing what you have, and whats causing your discomfort. i think thats where Troof POV is, if I'm not mistaken. if you feeling ill, going through it, and you dont know exactly what's going on, sure its best to go to the hospital and find out whats wrong with you. go get diagnosed and find out for sure. but in the case of Covid, you know what you have. the body aches and coughs and sneezing and lil fever, its Covid. and more than enough proof suggests unless you are in utter dire straits, you're perfectly fine just staying home. there's nothing the hospital can do that you cant do yourself from home. Again, unless your shit is critical.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2022 9:15 am 

Cash on hand:

I've had similar conversations, that A and his cousin had. Out of all of us, my wife got it the worse and we were on the same shit for a few days, the minute it starts feeling like something you've never felt and you're uncomfortable, let me know and we will go in, it was never that serious, but I would never use what you guys are discussing as a team omoonent to base my decision on, really man. Wrong lifetime we living in for me to give a fuck about other people, we living in times where you have to take care of you're own.
Now with that said, I'm confident that we would never be the people that go to the hospital for absolutely nothing. My family has a running joke with me as a matter of fact, whereby they tell me everybody shits their pants when I go to the hospital, because typically don't come out for 3 months.
All I'm saying is that I understand what you guys are saying, and I know people who get a headache and go to the emergency room and I think that's stupid for the simple reason that who has 8 hours to fucking spend in the hospital, but never ever play hero and be like, nah I'm roughing shit out, there might be someone out there that needs the hospital slot more than me. Man fuck that shit, it's the hospital personnel job to evaluate and ensure the right patients are being seeing at the same time, they supposed to filter out the hypochondriacs and take care of the folk that are really in need.
I also respect I'm on the outside looking in, so I get where A is coming from, and I would be annoyed as well at people just wasting time for no reason, in a perfect world only true urgent cases would come through the door, but we know better.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2022 2:27 pm 

Cash on hand:

healthy conversation.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:23 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I hear it Troof

Post Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2022 4:26 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
What do you guys think of athletes like Rodgers, Irving, and Novavax Njokovic standing up to these vaccine mandates??

Post Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:52 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

What do you guys think of athletes like Rodgers, Irving, and Novavax Njokovic standing up to these vaccine mandates??

Kyrie is the main dude. Then Njokavic.

Rodgers tried to run it the slick way.

Njokavic is like me man, I'm also waiting to see how the Novavax works out. Lets go Non Mrna vaccines not reprogramming your fucking cells...and doin shit the old way, FTW. Still probably wouldn't take it but better that than Fhizer and Moderna.

But I stand with all three. Fuck the NBA, Fuck the NFL. Fuck the State of New York, and Fuck the Australian govt.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:07 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia

Njokavic is like me man, I'm also waiting to see how the Novavax works out. Lets go Non Mrna vaccines not reprogramming your fucking cells...and doin shit the old way, FTW. Still probably wouldn't take it but better that than Fhizer and Moderna.

But I stand with all three. Fuck the NBA, Fuck the NFL. Fuck the State of New York, and Fuck the Australian govt.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:40 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Fuck em My Negus :pimp:

Post Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2022 3:20 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Rodgers and AB I got no respect for, they didn't stand up to shit, they tried to worm their way around it.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1483 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56 ... 60  Next

Board index » Off Topic