Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post Posted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 1:44 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
I hate my step mom. She's a cunt. When my dad died that cunt wouldn't even send me childhood pics of me that I asked for. Instead, she had her lawyer issue me a cease and desist letter and said that if I tried to contact them further, they would come after me both criminally and civilly. I can assure you that my father would not have approved of such methods. So, the only way I may get those pictures is if I sue her.

Love my mom's mom. Grandma Mary. Salt of the earth woman who lived to 99. Lived in the same Woodside, Queens brownstone for probably close to 70 years. She and I used to write letters to each other quite a bit especially when I was younger. And those letters are my most prized possessions. You could burn up everything I own but those letters are lifeblood to me.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:47 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
I must say, i dont dislike any really. Except my shitty cousin who decided she was gonna invite friends and coworkers over family at her small bullshit wedding, and then try to pretend it was an ok thing to do, the rest of the family forgave it, she's fucking dead to me. In addition she talked shit about my mother to her fiance in front of my grand parents once. Again, they forgave it. Some years on I simply dont talk to her.

I'll probably roll with my moms parents. My grand mother has always been the perfect one, except when it comes to floating your personal affairs if she happens to get ahold of them. Lol. Then my grandfather is just a straight up G. He was always the one I was terrified of growing up, but dude never put hands on me. Got me a job when I was a teenager. Taught me how to fix cars and wire sound systems. Probably wouldnt be an engineer if it wasn't for his go getter mentality when it comes to figuring out shit, even though he's not as knowledgeable and will fuck shit up most times :lol: . His heart is always in the right place. he's 80 plus, and any time I go by the house to fix some shit, or do some work, this old fuckin G comes off of his couch with gloves on ready to do hard work, while other younger muthafuckas stay in the house in their underwear eating cereal.

He runs some pimp shit when he back in JA too, and we done caught his ass :lol: but thats a story for another time!

Post Posted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:48 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I hate my step mom. She's a cunt. When my dad died that cunt wouldn't even send me childhood pics of me that I asked for. Instead, she had her lawyer issue me a cease and desist letter and said that if I tried to contact them further, they would come after me both criminally and civilly. I can assure you that my father would not have approved of such methods. So, the only way I may get those pictures is if I sue her.

Love my mom's mom. Grandma Mary. Salt of the earth woman who lived to 99. Lived in the same Woodside, Queens brownstone for probably close to 70 years. She and I used to write letters to each other quite a bit especially when I was younger. And those letters are my most prized possessions. You could burn up everything I own but those letters are lifeblood to me.

When did your pops pass Brother? How old was he?

Post Posted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:17 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I must say, i dont dislike any really. Except my shitty cousin who decided she was gonna invite friends and coworkers over family at her small bullshit wedding, and then try to pretend it was an ok thing to do, the rest of the family forgave it, she's fucking dead to me. In addition she talked shit about my mother to her fiance in front of my grand parents once. Again, they forgave it. Some years on I simply dont talk to her.

I'll probably roll with my moms parents. My grand mother has always been the perfect one, except when it comes to floating your personal affairs if she happens to get ahold of them. Lol.Then my grandfather is just a straight up G. He was always the one I was terrified of growing up, but dude never put hands on me. Got me a job when I was a teenager. Taught me how to fix cars and wire sound systems. Probably wouldnt be an engineer if it wasn't for his go getter mentality when it comes to figuring out shit, even though he's not as knowledgeable and will fuck shit up most times :lol: . His heart is always in the right place. he's 80 plus, and any time I go by the house to fix some shit, or do some work, this old fuckin G comes off of his couch with gloves on ready to do hard work, while other younger muthafuckas stay in the house in their underwear eating cereal.

He runs some pimp shit when he back in JA too, and we done caught his ass :lol: but thats a story for another time!

Dude, that's beautiful. I didn't get to spend time with my grandparents, unfortunately. They were all in N.Y. and I was stuck in Indiana. My mother couldn't have cared less about taking me to N.Y. to see her side of the family and my dad started a new family when he and my mother divorced when I was really young so I didn't spend time with his family either. It's why I cherish those letters so much. But that relationship you share with your grandfather is special shit. I hope you do nice stuff for him like buying him shit to eat that he may not be allowed to eat. :lol:

Post Posted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:24 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Last year. He was 75. I wasn't close to him at all. Hadn't seen him in 25 years. His choice for the most part. His wife (the cunt) was a big part of the reason why. She sabotaged my mother and father's marriage essentially. He was sleeping with her while still married to my mom. Long story short, we were all living in southern Indiana at the time and then my dad got a job a couple of hours north and after about a year or two, my mother and I moved to Indy in 1988 so I could be closer to him and less than a year later he moved six hours away and I never saw him much after that. It goes a lot deeper than that but he essentially didn't want anything to do with me. He started a new family and had a couple of other kids and that was that. Of course I was not in his will when he died but I didn't care about that even though his other two children lived a life of privilege and everything I ever had I had to work hard for and was never given jack shit. All I wanted was those pictures but this cunt is fucking evil and won't give them to me. Trust me bruh...I've thought about driving down there if you catch my drift. I'll get my shit however I have to get it. You feel me?

Post Posted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:53 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Last year. He was 75. I wasn't close to him at all. Hadn't seen him in 25 years. His choice for the most part. His wife (the cunt) was a big part of the reason why. She sabotaged my mother and father's marriage essentially. He was sleeping with her while still married to my mom. Long story short, we were all living in southern Indiana at the time and then my dad got a job a couple of hours north and after about a year or two, my mother and I moved to Indy in 1988 so I could be closer to him and less than a year later he moved six hours away and I never saw him much after that. It goes a lot deeper than that but he essentially didn't want anything to do with me. He started a new family and had a couple of other kids and that was that. Of course I was not in his will when he died but I didn't care about that even though his other two children lived a life of privilege and everything I ever had I had to work hard for and was never given jack shit. All I wanted was those pictures but this cunt is fucking evil and won't give them to me. Trust me bruh...I've thought about driving down there if you catch my drift. I'll get my shit however I have to get it. You feel me?

That's fucking bullshit my dude. Utter bullshit! And you're his first kid? So he had you at 30, and then went on to have a bunch of kids in another family in his 40s while he iced you and your mom out? I dont even know what to say to that other than the obvious. Fuck that bitch.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 4:10 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I'll probably roll with my moms parents. My grand mother has always been the perfect one, except when it comes to floating your personal affairs if she happens to get ahold of them. Lol.Then my grandfather is just a straight up G. He was always the one I was terrified of growing up, but dude never put hands on me. Got me a job when I was a teenager. Taught me how to fix cars and wire sound systems. Probably wouldnt be an engineer if it wasn't for his go getter mentality when it comes to figuring out shit, even though he's not as knowledgeable and will fuck shit up most times :lol: . His heart is always in the right place. he's 80 plus, and any time I go by the house to fix some shit, or do some work, this old fuckin G comes off of his couch with gloves on ready to do hard work, while other younger muthafuckas stay in the house in their underwear eating cereal.

Dude, that's beautiful. I didn't get to spend time with my grandparents, unfortunately. They were all in N.Y. and I was stuck in Indiana. My mother couldn't have cared less about taking me to N.Y. to see her side of the family and my dad started a new family when he and my mother divorced when I was really young so I didn't spend time with his family either. It's why I cherish those letters so much. But that relationship you share with your grandfather is special shit. I hope you do nice stuff for him like buying him shit to eat that he may not be allowed to eat. :lol:

Why did your mom go Iso in indiana? Was there a disconnect between her and her side of family? How did yall even end up there???

That's the inverse of my childhood man. Because my grand parents emigrated to canada and brought my mom aunts and uncle as kids, and i was the first born of the generation, we all lived in a house together from when they got here in the late 60s early 70s, thru 81 all the way til I was about 7or 8 years old. So I got pretty much all family all the time. Plus my mom met my dad here and had me, they never married, but its only about an hr away, and because they were both jamaicans and of that older age and class, and the fact that my father had his own traumas with his father, I had a lot of family exposure, despite him still being a bit of an asshole. And even with his bullshit, the village had plenty of men to model after, my grand father, my uncle, and all the muthafuckas my mom uncle and aunts went to HS with. Jamaicans tended to make their own tight nit communities back then, unlike now.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 4:30 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

That's fucking bullshit my dude. Utter bullshit! And you're his first kid? So he had you at 30, and then went on to have a bunch of kids in another family in his 40s while he iced you and your mom out? I dont even know what to say to that other than the obvious. Fuck that bitch.

In a nutshell, yes. My dad was a very unfaithful husband. Both times around. That's just who he was. A real god complex. He was a doctor. I think you knew that already.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 4:34 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Why did your mom go Iso in indiana? Was there a disconnect between her and her side of family? How did yall even end up there???

That's the inverse of my childhood man. Because my grand parents emigrated to canada and brought my mom aunts and uncle as kids, and i was the first born of the generation, we all lived in a house together from when they got here in the late 60s early 70s, thru 81 all the way til I was about 7or 8 years old. So I got pretty much all family all the time. Plus my mom met my dad here and had me, they never married, but its only about an hr away, and because they were both jamaicans and of that older age and class, and the fact that my father had his own traumas with his father, I had a lot of family exposure, despite him still being a bit of an asshole. And even with his bullshit, the village had plenty of men to model after, my grand father, my uncle, and all the muthafuckas my mom uncle and aunts went to HS with. Jamaicans tended to make their own tight nit communities back then, unlike now.

I'm not sure I understand your first question. My parents were in NYC and married there and then my father's work (insurance) at the time took them out to California and that's when he decided he wanted to go to medical school and they ended up in Kentucky which is where I was born. He did his residency in Evansville, Indiana which is southern Indiana and that's where my mom and him got divorced and less than a year later he married his second wife (the cunt). My mom just did not have a good relationship with her parents or her sisters. She had no interest in having a relationship with them and of course that affected me.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:29 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Okay I get it now. No i dont think you ever mentioned your dad here. Mom shoulda taken you to NY to be with fam if its not an overstep me saying i mean damn. Your dad did some no good shit. That aint any kind of shit a mother should stand on alone. But old grudges with family are a muthafucka so i aint really tryna judge mama...she had her reasons...right or wrong.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:43 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

My mother was a selfish, greedy bitch. Straight up. Made my life miserable for a lot of years. I had no feelings when pops passed. It will be the same thing with my mother. Fuck 'em both.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:47 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Brother Burowz wrote:
My mother was a selfish, greedy bitch. Straight up. Made my life miserable for a lot of years. I had no feelings when pops passed. It will be the same thing with my mother. Fuck 'em both.

Okay. Okay. I get it.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 9:14 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
interesting read Brother. thanks for sharing. unfortunate when relationships with a parent go sideways to that extent, but you had your reasons for feeling how you feel. i remember as a boy, my dad had a gf, and she'd want to go out with him and be alone with him, and he'd tell her i cant i have my son for the weekend, and she'd get all pissed off and say you have to make time for me too and we need to go out, take him back to his mom or take him to his aunts or grandma, and my dad would flip out on her and curse her out and say my son comes first. even as a youngster i understood the significance of that situation. my parents were obviously already divorced and my dad was looking for a mate and a love life, but he wasn't having it if it meant even creating the smallest crack in our relationship.

im gonna call that crazy Negus today. :lol:

Post Posted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:43 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

interesting read Brother. thanks for sharing. unfortunate when relationships with a parent go sideways to that extent, but you had your reasons for feeling how you feel. i remember as a boy, my dad had a gf, and she'd want to go out with him and be alone with him, and he'd tell her i cant i have my son for the weekend, and she'd get all pissed off and say you have to make time for me too and we need to go out, take him back to his mom or take him to his aunts or grandma, and my dad would flip out on her and curse her out and say my son comes first. even as a youngster i understood the significance of that situation. my parents were obviously already divorced and my dad was looking for a mate and a love life, but he wasn't having it if it meant even creating the smallest crack in our relationship.

im gonna call that crazy Negus today. :lol:

Trust me, Anis, I made many efforts to try and make it work with both of them. They are both just a couple of wingnuts. But, the recent situation with my dad dying and my step-mother acting like a real cunt really has given me certain kind of feelings about doing certain kind of things. Out of all of the bullshit that both of my parents have put me thru, the fact that she won't give me these pictures and has cut off all forms of communication has really made me rage. I don't think I've ever really felt this kind of deep seated anger before. It's on some next level shit. It was bad enough when I didn't get invited to my father's funeral or whatever but now that he's gone, she's turned up the hatred a notch for whatever reason. And please understand that I never did anything to this woman or her children or any of them for that matter. Basically, they made their bed with how they wanted to deal with me decades ago by moving so far away from me yet I am still the bad guy because I didn't come and visit or whatever the fuck they conjured up in their warped minds.

I didn't start this thread to get all of this off of my chest because I've already done that with several friends who have listened to all of this shit but I figured I may as well let you guys know what's going on just for the sake of it.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:52 pm 

Cash on hand:

Crazy to hear stories like this man, but you gotta respect that everybody got their own shit. My girl was talking to her friend the other day and my stepson who's 18 now was listening in, and at one point the friend says how her oldest son and her be going at it and that he be on some bitch this and bitch that shit.... Bro, I looked at my stepson and didn't even have to say a word, he just came back with a " I would never say that to mom" , man I would change that lil niggas life.

Everybody got their shit though, and not everybody is got to be a parent so when I see someone like B and this shit, thsts what pops in my head man, how people be having kids and don't do what they have to do, it's crazy to me.

I don't even think I can answer the question though, I don't appreciate how a lot of people in my family move, they just are funny in ways.
My pops was a legend, and so was my uncle and both passed.
My mom of course I won't even count and my brother because they are who I'm closest to, as for the rest of the fam I've established a good strategy that allows me to maintain the essence of family, you still check in and spend time from time to time, but spaced out, it's best like that for me becaise I just find myself so different than the rest of my fam that too much will result in clashes.

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Board index » Off Topic