Give me a kiss you lil faggot...

Post Posted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:41 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
That was a diff decade man. Im 40 now. Lol

Old and gay...

That's Anis' line you little sniveling shit!!

Post Posted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:46 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
That was a diff decade man. Im 40 now. Lol

Old and gay...

That's Anis' line you little sniveling shit!!

Actually, it's 50 cent's line...

....you lil faggot.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:48 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

You such a blow pop

burowz is such a Blow-Pop. hard on the outside but soft and sweet on the inside. Come and gimme kiss you lil faggot.

:hearty-laugh: 50 cent that to Ja in the original Beef video hahaha.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:22 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:46 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
hahahaha, fuckin blow pop

Post Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:24 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
You guys couldn't handle all of this Italian Meat Stallion

Post Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2021 5:10 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
:hearty-laugh: Imagine anybody telling Burro he couldn't handle all of their Italian Meat Stallion.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:51 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:hearty-laugh: Imagine anybody telling Burro he couldn't handle all of their Italian Meat Stallion.

Lmao like i said man, Burowz was tryna offer Austin his "Italian Meat", Austin said he was a vegan, and Burowz got enraged.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:54 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Anyway.

#TEAMCOSBY!!!

Post Posted: Sat Jul 03, 2021 5:33 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bill should be entitled to something if he was wrongfully convicted. According to what I read he was not eligible for indictment/testifying due to the deal he struck in 2005.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:43 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

The media did such a thorough job back then of contaminating the pool of online information where cosby's deposition was concerned. They made it seem like Cosby confessed to roofying women against their knowledge, when the reality is his words could easily imply that it was mutual consented consumption of what was considered in the 70s a love drug and aphrodisiac. There was no smoking gun or admission of a criminal act in his deposition, merely an admission of sharing prescription meds with women with sex in mind.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:48 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

So for the Cosby shit, Constad went after Cosby before, and from jump the prosecutor told her look. We could go forward with this case, but its madd questionable, because you said this shit went on, and you stayed with him a year after that, buying him gifts, taking him to see your parents, all kinds of love dovey shit, we aint winning this muthafucka in criminal court, but the burden of proof in civil court, so lets do that because in addition to the burden of proof being lower, unlike criminal court where 5th pleading is iron, and a jury cant use 5th pleading against you, they are allowed to do so in civil court. So lets go to Civil court, grind some gears and try to get at minimum a settlement. And thats exactly what they did. Cosby who wanted this shit to disappear was presented a deal where he could settle and give the deposition that he did.

The deposition itself had him admitting to acquiring quaaludes with having it in mind for sexual escapades with women. This in the heart and midsets of one of the most drug sex and whoring heavy eras in american history. Free love, sexual liberation, hippie drug you, all of that shit! So if it's seen as distasteful by 2000 standards, it was pretty much common place in the 70s. Anyway, nothing in the deposition indicated that he gave it to them against their will, in fact he said the opposite. He said the use was consentual, and so was the sex. Through in the fact that constands story was already changing every single time it was told. It was easy to come to a mutually beneficial situation to just settle. There was no smoking gun from Cosby, there was nothing from constad that could stick. The deposition is locked away. Constad got a couple million dollars in a settlement, and Cosby got a promise that the deposition could not be used against him in criminal court, ever.

Enter this new prosecutor, who decided, with the statute of limitations approaching, that not only were they going to attempt a criminal case against Cosby while there was time left on the clock..but

-they were going to use the deposition (technically illegal)
-they were going to try cosby for a crime lesser than rape (lower burden of proof). Yes, Cosby wasn't actually convicted of RAPE, it was aggravated indecent assault which in the law is easier to get a conviction on
-they were going to bring in a bunch of women with accusations about Cosby to corroborate it all establishing a pattern of behavior, which is one of the conditions for convicting someone of agg ind ass. (a bunch of women who only need to tell a story, and dont have to prove one iota of it in a court).

Their secret weapon, the metoo movement and the media, which were used to completely contaminate and infect the jury pool, the jury, public opinion, the judge, all of that. Suddenly the rules didnt matter anymore. They were breaking them right in a court of law with a judge present.

This case had no legs, so they manufactured some legs and pushed it. Even now when ppl talk about it against Cosby, they mention statements that are unproven or downright false. It has never been proven that he forced the pills on them or put them in drinks. And it has never been proven that he fucked any of these women while they were incapacitated. For all we know, it was mutual drug taking, followed by fuckin and a good nights sleep. Any of you indulge in mutual drug use with a broad before? I have on some molly with a bitch. Weed. Etc etc.

The other part is they could hold against him the fact that he never took to the stand to tell his own story and clear his own name. Which would have been a clear lose lose against constad and a horde of angry bitches, and the general public to get up there and say, ya, they are all liars and hoes, i fucked them all, this bitch over here I dont even know. This bitch here I've never even seen before, yadda yadda. So the prosecution knew exactly what the fuck they were doing.

So they convict Cosby, and put him in jail. He maintains his innocence, and they hang it over him that if he admits his guilt, they'll lessen his sentence. If you care about justice, why would you be offering this...other than the fact that you wanna open him up to a horde of civil suits? He's in jail. You got him convicted, let him rot! But they didnt...because..

-they wanted a crack at the civil suit money
-they knew those legit overturn attempts were coming because they knew how dirty their case was
-they knew that Cosby if he got out would constitutional carte blanche, grounds, and resources to counter sue muthafuckas

So they wanted Cosby to tap the fuck out and eat the shit pie that they baked him. Instead, Cosby vowed to serve the entire 10 years of the sentence rather than admit to some shit that he says he didnt do.

And yall know the rest. The fucking case fell apart, Cosby is free and at home eating pizza and trolling muthafuckas on social media. Aunt Viv is talking shit about Claire Huxtable because Claire decided to exhibit some fucking loyalty for the man who put her on.

She came for America and Black peoples all time Queen TV Mother. Knowing that she'll never hold a candle to her in TV series performance, on no that ship has sailed. But maybe she can knock her down a peg in the court of public opinion and take her spot! Like a vulture sensing a dead carcass from above looking for it's next meal!

Yet the Queen remains...

Attachment:
E5Ztz56XEAIf5cR.jpg
E5Ztz56XEAIf5cR.jpg [ 44.85 KiB | Viewed 2922 times ]

And Jermz is back to doin what he said back in 2014/15 or whatever, what he wouldnt do anymore....and thats defending the COS!

:hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

I say fuck them hoes, they knew what they signed up for

Attachment:
E5Pkc0rX0AAoPQb.jpg
E5Pkc0rX0AAoPQb.jpg [ 103.11 KiB | Viewed 2922 times ]

Sometimes the winning don't happen right away....but if we stick to it...

Attachment:
E5MKvRgVIAsBSOW.jpg
E5MKvRgVIAsBSOW.jpg [ 70.8 KiB | Viewed 2922 times ]

We'll get there!!!!

:pimp:

Board index » Off Topic