Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:31 pm 

Cash on hand:

There will be no controversy this time....that is the sad thing about this....the first drubbing will be forgotten......it's assumed that Pac will do even more this time....but it's really TB who has more to prove.....and he will......

No stoppage but a severe beating and a legit win for Bradley is how this will play out..

"He's a guy who gets up at six o'clock in the morning regardless of what time it is." Lou Duva

Post Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:07 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: Puerto RicoPuerto Rico
Does Timmy even give severe beatings? Last fight he had where he looked like a mini monster was Abrague. Pac is going to whoop that trick like the whoring thief he was.

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:04 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
gee...juse coming in head first again on some crazyness.
what's new pussycat?

fucking retarded really.
Bradley don't beat people up...but shit juse knows this...something is wrong with juse too but I just can't quite put my finger on it.....
:fool:

Post Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:31 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

gee...juse coming in head first again on some crazyness.
what's new pussycat?

fucking retarded really.
Bradley don't beat people up...but shit juse knows this...something is wrong with juse too but I just can't quite put my finger on it.....
:fool:

He is heavy into weed. :pimp:

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:37 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Its like he saw a scene from a movie and liked some character when he was really high.
He has never been able to shake the attempted emulation of what attracted his attention.
He is stuck in an endless loop of the same scene over and over trying to get it right...
or he is so high and/or stupid he can't remember one day to the next.

mostly he is :fighting0024:

Post Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:03 am 

Cash on hand:

Pac has to win boxing. I can se tommy giving pac a boxing leason but not a beating and
I got timmy by UD

If your undefeated , you didnt fight everyone -Ali

Post Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:25 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I see no way in hell for Tim Bradley to win. HE didn't win the first time and the feet thing is a completely bullshit story. :fighting0024: IMO of course.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:07 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I do agree that Pac lost the fire. The killer it him was taken by the angels of something after finding religion sometime back around Margacheato. I don't know if that is something you can put back into someone without threatening something real in their life. For instance, Timmy has to spit on Jinky aor ask one of Pacs girls if she ever been with black man? :shock:

He is rich. He is standing at the pearly gates with the promise of afterlife waiting. Religion is for poor people that need some help dealing. Rich people tend to use it differently for networking angles but could never come to terms admitting this.... I think Pac was needy and sort of got duped into it because he is supposed to be thankful that he was gifted to be a killer of a fighter and ironically being thankful of it gave the gift back. The gift made him rich but he needs to see Timmy as the devil in disguise for the killer to come back. :boxer:

If I were Roach...I'd implant some aweful images of Bradley and Jinky in Pacman's brain. Photoshop some shit and show Pac Bradley looking at the kids or something. :face-punch:

Post Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:46 pm 

Cash on hand:

Smart post by the original poster. People can throw out the first fight it means nothing. New boxing fans are so stupid and act like the first fight dictate what happens the 2nd time around. Dumb.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:50 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Smart post by the original poster. People can throw out the first fight it means nothing. New boxing fans are so stupid and act like the first fight dictate what happens the 2nd time around. Dumb.

Its all about class. And Timmy is not in Manny's class. The first fight already showed that. The second fight is going to a lot worse for Timmy. Not even the judges can him him.

Timmy better double up on socks and sharpen that head. Its his only chance.

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:53 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:kopfpatsch: That makes no sense Icebaby. Bradley was beaten as soundly as Floyd whooped Jab. :boxer:

Post Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:55 pm 

Cash on hand:

:kopfpatsch: That makes no sense Icebaby. Bradley was beaten as soundly as Floyd whooped Jab. :boxer:

You and Jim Lampley can think that all you want but if you watched the fight the 2nd half Pac took it off. He even said so himself "he got nice" with Bradley or whatever retarded shit he was trying to say. I
m not saying that this next fight will look completely different but fact is on his worse night he didn't get blown out, dropped, hurt, anything of the sort, it was a close fight, and everybody does better against Pac the 2nd time around. Except terrible who just whipped Pacs ass the first time cause hes so bad ass.

He only has one way of fighting you. A very effective way, but Bradley has been in there, he will be better acclimated. That first fight was a disgrace by HBO and they obviously did their job influencing the easily influenceable

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Board index » General Boxing Chat