Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post Posted: Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:37 am 

Cash on hand:

At 155 for Lara’s paper 160 pound title. What the fuck is the point. What a trash ass fight. Why not DSG-Thurman 2 at 154 pounds. Why not Danny-Tszyu ? Or Thurman -Tszyu.

Lara is 40 years old. And it’s a pussy ass catchweight fight. Problem with PBC is Haymon is a manager first, then a promoter. So he makes all his pussy ass fighters happy with trash ass meaningless fights to get them a check. No legacy fights or anything meaningful to the divisions they are supposed to be in.

This shit is lame. Anyway I won’t be watching I’ll be at Haney-Prograis in the city I already got my tickets, just looking for three hotels to stay in :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe I’ll figure out one of life’s great puzzles and upload some pics of me being there

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2023 10:22 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Because Danny and Thurman are pussies Ice....fat juicy pussies. They dont want real fights. You used to know this flat out but then you jump on em when it seems like they about to do something and forget. I mean at least Danny has the dignity to not get in the media and pretend that hes a world beater and actively price himself out of fights where he has absolutely no leverage....like Keith does. But both of them dont want real fights when real fights is out there. Boots Ennis and Ortiz, Tsyzu and shit. These faggots is nowhere to be scene.

Garcia and Thurman are what you constantly accuse Jermell Charlo of being.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2023 6:37 pm 

Cash on hand:

I don’t accuse Charlo I am pretty accurate and I think it shows lol those boys been hoes. Both of them.

But it’s a trend among Haymon fighters. It’s a dam shame he can’t get Boots a name. He always trying to look out for everyone as a Manager first but Barrios and Benavidez (the bum one) can’t fight everybody lol

He also don’t give a fuck about weight classes. As he is throwing the bigger Charlo in there with said bum Benavidez who just fought Danny and Crawford lol Andrade-Benavidez is good tho

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Board index » General Boxing Chat