Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2023 5:43 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
Said he wants to be three times undisputed. What do you guys think?

Post Posted: Sat Aug 19, 2023 12:57 am 

Cash on hand:

I think Charlo is easy work for Crawford. I wish the dumbass Canelo fight wasn't happening. Cause we probably wont ever get Charlo-Crawford and I think it loses some of its luster after Charlo gets KO'd by Canelo.

I dont think Crawford-Canelo ever fight , i wont even discuss that dumb ass shit either

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 19, 2023 1:39 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Crawford is still in that post-fight high if he thinks jumping up to 168 pounds to fight Canelo isn't totally insane, but I'm not going to stop him. Fuck it. Go for it.

Charlo at 154 is easy work, though. Charlo doesn't have anything for him.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 19, 2023 8:42 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Predicting fights I feel comes down to having the right pulse of fighters. Ive predicted these guys pretty well. Although I think I have underestimated Crawford slightly.

If he's as good as that Spence Win indicates....i think he cab beat either guy...much like Floyd beat Canelo and all know he would have outboxed GGG if that fight ever happened.

I think he beats Charlo too. Although I am not convinced that it's the cake walk some will say. Charlo is no simple Spence clown or sparring partner. They dont really fight alike having the same trainer.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 19, 2023 8:58 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
Canelo ain't that special, he's not a devastating puncher, and size would quite literally be his one and only advantage. TC beating him is far from impossible.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 19, 2023 10:24 am 

Cash on hand:

Canelo is not devastating to people his own size, but smaller fighters and in this case multiple weight classes down, makes both these fights silly to discuss and both TC and Charlo get stopped. No chance in hell of beating Canelo. Its less about Canelo and more about the jump in weight. Canelo wouldn't hust beat these guys, Benavidez, Andrade, Plant, would also beat Charlo and TC at 168.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 19, 2023 10:30 am 

Cash on hand:

Floyd would have never outboxed GGG lmao Floyd would have got fucked up Kell Brook style. Man Jermz you sound like an amateur breaking down these fights. You picking Charlo with your heart and because he "black like you" :lol: :kopfpatsch: :kopfpatsch: same reason why you picked Fulton over the Monster.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 19, 2023 10:51 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Maybe maybe not but you dead wrong about Floyd. Boxathon more so than the canelo fight. Ggg even more robotic. And i guarantee crawford beats canelo

Post Posted: Sat Aug 19, 2023 11:19 am 

Cash on hand:

If TC were ever that stupid, which i dont think he is, i would gladly take more of your money. Floyd would have never got in there with prime GGG. Obviously, if they were the same size Floyd wins hands down but GGG would just go straight at him and Floyd's punches would not deter him at all. I dont even like GGG but im sensible to know how the fight would play out.

Canelo curb stomps TC and Charlo at 168 and if they jumping straight to him. That will be clear as day September 30th

Post Posted: Sat Aug 19, 2023 11:35 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

If that fight happens another 100. Easy. Since you giving it away.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 19, 2023 11:59 am 

Cash on hand:

If that fight happens another 100. Easy. Since you giving it away.

I wanna hear how you think Charlo gonna beat Canelo lol i need to start picking your thoughts. But I suspect ain't nothing much more than them being Black lol. What does Charlo do, that's gonna set him up for victory against Canelo. Especially moving up two weights and having the longest hand injury in history :eusa_snooty:

Charlo is not blazing fast, is not super active or throws a lot of punches, is not outstanding defensively, is not a big puncher. Just a solid well rounded fighter in a trash division.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 19, 2023 12:06 pm 

Cash on hand:

Canelo and Charlo recently had a face off and Charlo looked to be slightly bigger, or the same size at worst.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 19, 2023 2:49 pm 

Cash on hand:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Dam. Jermz can I call off the bet, I didn't realize Charlo was the bigger man judging by the face off :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: clearly where all fights are won :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Sat Aug 19, 2023 3:35 pm 

Cash on hand:

It was just an observation since size is a central theme in this fight. That's all. Call off your dogs. :kopfpatsch: :lol:

Post Posted: Sat Aug 19, 2023 5:20 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Floyd would have never outboxed GGG lmao Floyd would have got fucked up Kell Brook style. Man Jermz you sound like an amateur breaking down these fights. You picking Charlo with your heart and because he "black like you" :lol: :kopfpatsch: :kopfpatsch: same reason why you picked Fulton over the Monster.

Floyd would just pot shot GGG all night.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 19, 2023 5:23 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Canelo is not devastating to people his own size, but smaller fighters and in this case multiple weight classes down, makes both these fights silly to discuss and both TC and Charlo get stopped. No chance in hell of beating Canelo. Its less about Canelo and more about the jump in weight. Canelo wouldn't hust beat these guys, Benavidez, Andrade, Plant, would also beat Charlo and TC at 168.

I'm not sure Bud or Charlo can hurt Canelo but I think they could both potentially outbox him.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 19, 2023 5:31 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

If TC were ever that stupid, which i dont think he is, i would gladly take more of your money. Floyd would have never got in there with prime GGG. Obviously, if they were the same size Floyd wins hands down but GGG would just go straight at him and Floyd's punches would not deter him at all. I dont even like GGG but im sensible to know how the fight would play out.

Canelo curb stomps TC and Charlo at 168 and if they jumping straight to him. That will be clear as day September 30th

Maidana didn't do much against Floyd and he went straight at him. Do you really think GGG is landing one of those left hooks against Floyd?

Post Posted: Sat Aug 19, 2023 7:08 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Easy. Charlo is not a dumb stationery face first fighter like most of Canelo victims. Hes 2 handed and can throw any punch. Hes got the range on him...and because his style isn predicated on pressure Canelo wont simple have his way catchng him come in. Chsrlo aint a featherfist either he can hit nelo hard enough with speed enough to get nelos game off.

It wont be thebl walk you say.

And then Crawford does it all better than Charlo with more timing and better D but less range and more footwork.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 19, 2023 8:12 pm 

Cash on hand:

I think Floyd would've beat GGG at a 156 catchweight

Post Posted: Sat Aug 19, 2023 8:43 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
The ironic thing about "Floyd would have never fought Golovkin" is that Golovkin would have never fought Floyd either. Golovkin's entire worth was based on the con that the best were scared of fighting him so he could bomb out some bum like David Lemieux instead, without any criticism. Just rubes being like, "Well, Lemieux was the only one that would fight him!"

Post Posted: Sat Aug 19, 2023 10:42 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

100 lets not even revisit the call out game he played with SOG.

A waste of a career altogether.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 19, 2023 10:44 pm 

Cash on hand:

Yall are fuckin retarded lol. Yall will be reminded on 9/30 about weight classes.

Charlo aint fought in dam near two years. You would think those idiot Derrick james led texans would learn by now but clearly James dont give AF about his fighters lol. Charlo going from inactivity for almost two years and jumping up two weight classes. Canelo has been active.

On top of this Charlo has no shot cause he struggled with bums like Castaway and Tony the tiger Harrison. Canelo has beaten several fighters better than Charlo already.

Charlo getting KTFO or one-sided embarrassing decision where he basically just chooses to survive

Post Posted: Sat Aug 19, 2023 10:44 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I think Floyd would've beat GGG at a 156 catchweight

Lol woild have to be one. B side ass ggg and modget ass floyd lol.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 19, 2023 10:47 pm 

Cash on hand:

Yea i know he a fraud and all that but he would clearly beat Floyd at 160 pounds. Maidana muscled and gave Floyd hell you mean to tell me GGG gonna respect Floyd power to get potshotted and held all night lol no. A GGG jab would shake up Floyd he's a welterweight man. Can't believe i been discussing boxing with yall for so long and yall still dont know shit :kopfpatsch:

Post Posted: Sat Aug 19, 2023 10:52 pm 

Cash on hand:

Ice predicted 1 mega fight correctly now he carrying himself like he's a boxing encyclopedia lmao. :rofl:

Board index » General Boxing Chat