Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2023 12:14 am 

Cash on hand:

All you dumbasses talking bout 50/50. Spence too big. Burrow dumb ass talking bout Gamboa. SUCK A DICK. Niggas watch boxing for years and still dont know shit. That's sad AF. I said TC would take away that Jab. Countet Spence at will. Bum ass Spence and them "fundamentals" lol he dont move his head, and the OGs always say you dont move your head somebody move it for you.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2023 12:14 am 

Cash on hand:

Floyd coulda got it

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2023 12:17 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Said for years I didnt like this fight for Errol.

Post Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2023 12:29 am 

Cash on hand:

Derrick james a bum ass overrated trainer. Mfs need to go train with big Bomac and Bud. If I was Ryan and Joshua i would check out :lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2023 12:31 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Bomac aint shit. Its bud

Post Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2023 12:40 am 

Cash on hand:

Bomac aint shit. Its bud

No Bomac and that guatamalan cat are one of the best corners in the game. You'd be a fuckin fool to say otherwise. And clearly you didn't pay attention to the trainer trax and the instructions he was receiving in the corner. He knows his shit and its evident in how Bud fights. Bud is always prepared and has a genius gameplan every time. Still hasnt had a close fight. Of course its Bud but Bomac is a great trainer

Post Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2023 12:56 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
Gamboa DID have Bud on queer street. That is a fact.

Post Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2023 12:57 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Said for years I didnt like this fight for Errol.

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:16 am 

Cash on hand:

No adjustment from Derrick James. Right now during the press conference all they saying is their timing was off. I wish someone would ask Derrick why didn't they switch up.

Errol's only shot is jab the body and just blindly stalk TC and stay all the way when he's in, and stay all the way out when he's out. He has to fight a pressure nonstop pressure fight. Discard the jab Come in hands up and just go at it. That's his only shot

Post Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:31 am 

Cash on hand:

This was Bud's 18th straight title fight. This was Spence's 8th. Another key metric that factored my decision to pick Bud. How can one say he aint fought nobody with 18th straight championship fights.

Post Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: Puerto RicoPuerto Rico
Bud is on another level.

Amazing fight on his biggest stage. I knew Bud would win, but this easy easy? He was snapping his head back. Took away Spences jab, and countered better then anything I've witnessed in my life time. Crawford proved what I said 10 yrs ago. The eye test didn't lie. Bud forreal. Go to 154 next

P4P/ Undisputed

Post Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2023 2:14 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Crawford landed 61% of his power shots.

Post Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2023 2:27 am 

Cash on hand:

Errol is a likeable guy man, good for Boxing. I appreciate his desire to be great and strictly fight the big fights. But it was arrogant and foolish of him to go straight into a Bud fight after being off 18 months. He should have did like Bud did and fight whoever. Bud was adamant on fighting again before the showdown with Errol.

Errol and his team needed humbling, they were on their own koolaid too tuff. Talking all that shit about TC not fighting anybody. Not smart

"Trainer of the year " had no answers lol

Post Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2023 12:06 pm 

Cash on hand:

That ring walk with Em tho :pimp: :pimp: :hammer: Austin missed out. Worried bout watching them wack ass rednecks fighting in Utah. Pussy ass kick KO for the "BMF" interim title lmaoo

He missed his boy Shady! That shit was dope cause you heard the song come on but with that fog you couldn't see clear if he was with him or not. But sure enough Marshall comes thru and proclaims TC the future undisputed and Crawford had the fishing net on. That shit was gangsta

Post Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:23 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
Na i ain't miss shit but an epic dud lol. Phenomenal by TC though.

Post Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2023 2:10 pm 

Cash on hand:

Craw established himself and showed it was a reason why pac avoided him at top rank but he signed in to fight Spence....
Nobody thought TC and Fulton would be dominated like his but this showed again it really is levels to this shit

If craw closes out his career undefeated and kos Spence again at 154,Thurman and Charlo than we talk about his place with the atgs possibly how he could have done.

But until than that chapter is closed .
The Spence ppl will say the 16 month layoff and his legs looked weak at 147 cost him and I think it definitely had some effect

But that's on him man sooner or later ur lifestyle or lack thereof catches up to and last night looked like everything came full circle.spence is obviously a drunk man

Dude looked kind of hung over wen he came into the ring....he's slurring worse and worse every time he speaks if he wants any chance of beating craw at this point he has to get sober clean up his life

Post Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2023 2:44 pm 

Cash on hand:

Dude looked kind of hung over wen he came into the ring.

:rofl:

Post Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2023 5:52 pm 

Cash on hand:

I didn't realize until now but after TC won he went right to where Charlo bitch ass was sitting at lol when he stepped on the top rope there is an alternate angle lmao. That shit was hard :smile81: :boxer: Charlo and his sorry ass trainer dont want it. I wish this bullshit ass Canelo fight wasn't happening. Cause after he gets KO'd by Canelo with all that money you know he aint gon fight again for a minute

Post Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2023 6:33 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
It is very comforting to know that Burowz is still wrong about everything, one of the most consistent motherfuckers who has ever lived, gotta respect it on some level.

Post Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2023 9:16 pm 

Cash on hand:

Charlo cashing out man...
No way he coming back down to 154 after being able to eat whatever he wants and not boil down.
Look man craw gonna see Spence and Thurman again at 154.

If Ennis really got balls and want that work he really thinks he nice like that he could come see craw at 154 if he really believe which in sure he does

Craw and Spence both said that can't make 147 anymore.
Craw didn't say that but he said it's been 5 years and it's getting hard....so we'll see what it is

Spence got 30 days so I'm sure he'll wait take his time see wat the ppv #es are.... Good to see u gruber always a pleasure man

Join the bho fantasy football league they could use u if you play...

Post Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2023 1:06 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
moemoney253 wrote:
Good to see u gruber always a pleasure man

Join the bho fantasy football league they could use u if you play...

Hell yeah, Moe. I seem to recall you and me were the only ones that went all in on Crawford after the Breidis Prescott fight.

I'm not a fantasy football guy. Least favorite of the major sports. Having to watch the New York Giants the past decade will do that to a motherfucker.

Post Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2023 3:21 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

It is very comforting to know that Burowz is still wrong about everything, one of the most consistent motherfuckers who has ever lived, gotta respect it on some level.

Patently false!!! I did pretty good on CLB when I played!!

Post Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2023 9:43 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

This is getting to be an annoying ass post fight high ice. This from a dude who said Bud would win. I dont remember you calling Teo and his daddy trash like this....and he aint anywhere as proven resume wise as Spence. You even shitting on Jermell lol. Youre deranged man. Dude lost to a generational talent. He aint no bum or fraud...neither is his coach. Stop it.

Post Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:50 am 

Cash on hand:

100% agreed. Typical boxing fan post fight BS. This was rightfully dubbed a mega fight. Fight of the decade. A generational event. So much so that Ice took it personal when i chose UFC over it. :lol: .....and the fight was hyped as such for a reason. This doesn't change how great Spence is. It just astronomically enhances who TC is. This was basically that first Cowboys-Bills SB.

Post Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:53 am 

Cash on hand:

Man GTFOH lol :lol: :kopfpatsch: first off Teo never got worked and stopped like this in the biggest fight of his life, and I actually called Teo worst things. Teo got caught slipping by a bum in Kambucha
Spence is a warrior with mad heart, and I've already said it was kinda sad to see him like that. But his trainer and the Charlos are fuckin bums who run their mouths and dont own up to shit. That's why they getting slapped on the street.

Fuck derrick james and the charlos. And you didn't realize pick Bud lmao talking bout a draw and split decision :eusa_snooty: :rofl: you was on that 50/50 bullshit!!

Board index » General Boxing Chat