Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post Posted: Thu May 25, 2023 2:14 pm 

Cash on hand:

Crawford's fileting the big fish on 7/29.

Who y'all got?

Post Posted: Thu May 25, 2023 4:48 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Wassup playa?

What happened to all that mess about how Spence will never fight him??

My pick is the same as before.
Heart: Spence via split
Head: Crawford via split

Post Posted: Thu May 25, 2023 11:38 pm 

Cash on hand:

Go with your heart my brother, Spence is still the same fighter you once believed in. Hasn't slowed down a bit. When did you lose faith?

Post Posted: Sat May 27, 2023 11:33 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

rj wrote:
Go with your heart my brother, Spence is still the same fighter you once believed in. Hasn't slowed down a bit. When did you lose faith?

Never did actually. This has always been my pick. I ride with Spence but I think Bud is just a bit better. The only thing we argued about was who was responsible for it not happening. Lol

Post Posted: Sun May 28, 2023 8:45 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: Puerto RicoPuerto Rico
I've been waiting for this fight!

No more this side of the street crap. I'm interested in what Spence is going to do. He has the jab to set up everything. But if Bud takes that weapon a way, like I've seen him do. Whats going to be Spences adjustment? He's a marathon runner. But will that work against TC later in the fight? Idk.. I think if this fight happened when Bud first moved to Welterweight. I would have favored Spence. Right now I see Bud winning.

Post Posted: Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:26 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
Good to see you Geo.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 12, 2023 9:06 am 

Cash on hand:

can't wait ... picked fight. it will be interesting to see how bud handles spences pressure and if bud can hurt erroll

Post Posted: Thu Jul 13, 2023 6:14 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Showtime dropped the first episode the other day and it was really good. This is definitely the FOTY on paper. Hopefully it is a great fight.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 13, 2023 6:51 pm 

Cash on hand:

I feel like it has been poorly promoted. Its only two weeks away. Not really being talked anout and of course these two kinda suck at self-promoting. I dont think it outsells Tank-Ryan

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 13, 2023 6:54 pm 

Cash on hand:

Of course Bud can hurt Errol lol the man has 10 straight KOs and 30 KOs overall. Also Ugas had Errol a lil wobbly and Ugas got 12 Kos.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Fri Jul 14, 2023 12:11 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Errols defense when he's on it is underrated. It'll be on Errols focus. When he's coming forward and trying to land he becomes quite hittable. He's going to have to mix that up with Bud or else he'll be a target for 12 rounds coming in.

Post Posted: Fri Jul 14, 2023 5:17 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Bud can't really in fight like Errol can. I still think Bud is going to be on his bicycle for this fight. There's no way he stays in the pocket with Errol.

Post Posted: Fri Jul 14, 2023 7:02 pm 

Cash on hand:

Errol getting KTFO. Of course bud aint gon in fight with him, that would be stupid. He's gonna clinch, turn and counter Errol to def.

Run those combinations when Errol shells up.

Post Posted: Fri Jul 14, 2023 10:52 pm 

Cash on hand:

It is very sad that I'm even questioning if this fight will do a million....best fight in boxing no question but Jesus TC and Spence are just lame AF

Dudes can't promote a paper bag they both are horrible Jesus...this is a fight that should easily do 1.5-2 million but I agree it might not surpass tank Garcia which is just sad and pathetic.

This fight can go so many ways..I think if TC really wanted to win this easily he could fight how he beat Prescott back in the day.on the outside Spence has nothing for TC he would get countered and beat to the punch all night

If TC really chose to shut it down and just pot shot never exchange in close shit would be easy work but ppl would complain and cry that he stunk it out

I believe that tc wants the ko so badly he'll be overaggressive and exchange more than he should and possibly get himself into trouble where he doesn't have to.

Post Posted: Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:57 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

You got a point Moe, these dudes is being pretty corny with the promotion, thing is, I personally love it. There aint no animosity, and they can't seem to build up animosity towards each other. It's actually like to bros who know they gotta fight and they just jokin back and forth rather than sling mud.

Word is they been on the phone for months talking about shit, so they probably just got too close. Which is good, should be rematches easier. But ya, I dont think the numbers will be thru the roof, boxing has fallen a bit, and us pirate us niggas out there been fuckin shit up too. I wont pay for this fight because I dont even think I can in Canada without devoting to a fuckin cable box and all that shit. Plus I'm already running the IP TV, so....ARRRRR nigga ARRRRRRR!!!!

Post Posted: Sat Jul 15, 2023 3:44 pm 

Cash on hand:

Boxing aint fallen, Tank just did a million. And can do more millions in the future. Usyk-Fury could do a million and 80,000 people live. Canelo and Benavidez can do a million. These two are just boring and SHO probably didn't wanna put too much money into promoting knowing that they suck. But they should have done more cities for the oress tour than just NY and LA. They shoulda did Dallas, Omaha, Miami, Canada, the UK.

And anyway, about the fight. No Moe I dont think TC can just cruise and box all night on the outside, I think Errol will keep it tense all night. He definitely gonna try and bring for as long as it last. Amd could very well be winning early. I just think TC gonna start checking his ass on the way in. Hitting him with all type of shit and slowing down his attack and walking him into shit. I can easily be wrong but as much as people keep saying 50-50 nahh to me stylistically at the core we talking bout a master counter puncher against a guy who comin forward. Who usually wins those type fights?

Post Posted: Sun Jul 16, 2023 1:20 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

STRAP SEASON!!

Post Posted: Sun Jul 16, 2023 11:02 pm 

Cash on hand:

It aint just the fighters either, tho they account for most of it. But there's no promoter for this fight lol no hypeman. The dam fight dont even have a title. The ads are just those two boring ass faces side by side lol they dont have a beer sponsor or any commercials. This fight should be titled "#1" or some shit.

But anyway none of that shit matter. I just cleared out the last of my schedule for that day. I aint doing shit but watching that fight that day, and I think its fight party time

Post Posted: Mon Jul 17, 2023 10:07 pm 

Cash on hand:

Man I can't wait....
Imma make sure I get someone to upload the videos for y'all cuz idk how to do that shit :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Imma be in that bitch in Vegas I'm flying out the day before soon as I wake up....
Trying to hit up some after parties it's gonna be mad celebs up in there

Definitely might end up staying in Vegas for a few days after that idk we'll see.but yea man it's horrible.
Shit should be titled undefeated,pound for pound,this is a true legacy crossroads fight

Sad thing is this shit ain't gonna do a million wen it could easily do 2 million if both these guys wasn't so lame vanilla and boring.all of a sudden it's a kissing contest no bad blood at all both of them always praising each other

This shit is a lovefest between them it's disgusting they always dapping each other up showing way to much respect for each other.real boring and lame

Post Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:30 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

It's almost here you whores!

The 50/50 fight of the year.

Still picking Bud and hoping Spence.

Bud likes to fight his fight and Spence tends to try to fight his opponents fight. That doesn't favor Spence over 12 rounds. Bud SD.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 27, 2023 1:48 pm 

Cash on hand:

Idk man....
Spence making alot of excuses already.dude saying this is his last fight at 147 regardless a rematch with craw would have to be at 54.

He's using that and the 16 month layoff, talking about the car flip how he's been thru alot in his life he's just happy and lucky to be here post carflip

Dude already talking like a defeated man saying how hard it was to make 147...I think if it's a rematch he'll have a much better chance

Shits dangerous fighting craw on a16 month layoff if he wins it would say alot about the man he is but I gotta lean with craw for all these reasons man

Post Posted: Thu Jul 27, 2023 8:58 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Strap SEASON for a reason. Bud gonna fight on the back foot all night. This ain't Gamboa he's fighting.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 27, 2023 9:14 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bud fights extremely well off the backfoot tho lol Spence and them fake ass denchers of his getting knocked out :lol: :happy:

Post Posted: Fri Jul 28, 2023 11:03 am 

Cash on hand:

They finally got the message, the press conference yesterday was heated. Crawford repeated called someone in Errol's camp a bitch ass negus lmao and said the shit can get deadly if they dont knock it off, like outside the ring. Team Errol repeatedly spoke on BoMac's weight lol prompting Bomac to say STFU, and that he has a thyroid condition ( lol he aint say that. But plenty big people do)

Spence coach is really an unlikable dude when he speaks.

I dont know if Al or someone told them spice this shit up, although it's normal right around fight time for tempers to be flaring. Brian Custer and Team SHO also said the even was sold out and more than a million people will buy this. Maybe they are trying to soeak it to existence or they got data supporting this. Either way check out the presser if you haven't already.

Post Posted: Fri Jul 28, 2023 11:03 am 

Cash on hand:

I wish they gave us another all access or two. That's pretty gay they didn't

Board index » General Boxing Chat