Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post subject: GGG The Fraud
 Post Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:29 pm 

Cash on hand:

Man to me, this dude legacy is shit. Beat a bunch of nobodies and pretenders, a couple beltholders, but nobody special. His biggest challenges, Jacobs and Canelo, he scrapes by or loses. Looking shitty and none the part of a killer like when he fights the scrubs.

Even the first Canelo fight that many claim he "won", he never went to the body, when he was known for that, never really tried to put any hurt on Canelo, in fears of getting countered. Kept that hands at home.

But his fake ass persona, "mexican style", that shit goes out the window when it got real. The nerve of this fucker to say after the Canelo fight, " I still have belts at 160 im still here, im still champion. STFU.

Teddy Atlas hatin ass has a theory on Tyson, saying he never really beat anybody that stood up to him, I dont agree with that cause at least Tyson wrecked the undefeated champ at the time in Spinks, and nobody did Larry Holmes like Tyson did him, Holmes went on to beat Mercer and go the distance with Holyfield. He also had brawls with Ruddock,and dropped Buster for 13 seconds.

My point is he didnt get conservative and keep his hands at home in tough fights. And has quality wins.

GGG cant say those things.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post subject: Re: GGG The Fraud
 Post Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:12 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
He definitely beat Canelo the first fight and I had him by 1 pt over Jacobs.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:36 pm 

Cash on hand:

He definitely beat Canelo the first fight and I had him by 1 pt over Jacobs.

How so? By marching forward throwing pitty pat punches and glancing jabs? Canelo landed all the clean leather. First three rounds and last three but that's not even the point.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:43 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
You're onto something here Ice, im not all the way with it, but you're onto something.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:54 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
I thought GGG's jab looked great in his first fight with Canelo but he kind of abandoned it at times and I'm pretty sure I had Canelo winning that first fight. And I had Canelo winning the second fight, too. And they both sucked in the third fight. So, kind of agree with Ice here. This motherfucker ain't no G Man or Nigel Benn. Imagine what a prime Toney or RJJ would do to GGG. He isn't an ATG by any means. He just fought in a weak era and he didn't fight s lot of the top guys he could've fought.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:03 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I thought GGG's jab looked great in his first fight with Canelo but he kind of abandoned it at times and I'm pretty sure I had Canelo winning that first fight. And I had Canelo winning the second fight, too. And they both sucked in the third fight. So, kind of agree with Ice here. This motherfucker ain't no G Man or Nigel Benn. Imagine what a prime Toney or RJJ would do to GGG. He isn't an ATG by any means. He just fought in a weak era and he didn't fight s lot of the top guys he could've fought.

And in the end thats the true measuring stick with GGG. The names he was mentioned next to by his dick riders...he beats none of them. Wouldn't have beat Toney, or RJJ, or Hopkins, G Man, Benn. Winky beats him too. He talked up Andre's name, and we all know Andre would have beaten the shit out of him.

I said before Floyd would have beat him if he could have made the weight, and I'll die on that hill. Put Spence or Bud against him right now, he'd get washed.

He just doesn't have any juice on his resume, and he spent his entire career at the one division. And in that, he wont fight Boo Boo, or Charlo, or any other young middle of note. He's a fraud.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:49 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Winky's jab vs. GGG's jab. That wouldve been an interesting fight.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 24, 2022 1:59 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
One of the most overrated fighters of all time with one of the most annoying fanbases of all time. Was being called an all time great while beating no one. Lived entirely off a "no one wants to fight him" reputation that was totally manufactured by his team, so he could knock out lesser fighters and look good to morons. All while doing a soft shoe routine for the press with his "big drama show" pandering.

The Andre Ward situation sums up Golovkin's entire career. When Ward was out of boxing due to the Goosen lawsuit, Golovkin called him out every time there was a microphone in his dumb face to record his dumb Borat voice. His line of bullshit was something like, "Because no one will fight me at 160, I will move up to 168 to face Ward." (Who he knew legally could not fight anyone). As soon as Ward was free to fight again, he contacted Golovkin. Then he agreed to all of Golovkin's terms. Then in the final hour, Golovkin added an extra demand: 164 catchweight, a weight Ward hadn't made since 2006, a weight he knew Ward could not make, and the fight was over. The dumbest people alive then acted like Ward ducked Golovkin, as Golovkin faced who he always wanted to face, absolute glass chinned bum, David Lemieux, who lasted longer than most expected, because Golovkin wasn't even blast David Lemieux out in a couple rounds good.

That sums up everything about his peak. The missed great fight in favor of a nothing one while perpetuating a myth that it was other fighters fault, all to his benefit.

Even the Canelo fight, he probably only ever took because he inaccurately perceived him as "a smaller fighter moving up," his favorite type of fight to take. When Canelo held up, he spent the next two fights going backwards, the delusion defeated by reality.

To his credit, he fought Canelo evenly the first two (literally scored the first two fights a draw). So, it's not like there was nothing there, which makes his path more disappointing. Pathetically, though, fighting Canelo even is most impressive thing he ever did, so congrats on a draw, I guess, you fucking bozo.

Nothing resume, overrated skills, overrated career. Glad he's going away. Fuck him.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 24, 2022 1:46 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Glad to see you aren't dead, Gruber. You are the real "G" around here and you only need one 'G' in your name to be the undisputed one liner boxing board mastermind. GGG ain't got nothin' on you, Big G.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 24, 2022 4:03 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yeah Big G blew that outta the water.

Board index » General Boxing Chat