Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2022 2:20 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
Yup. That dude is a future star. As long as they keep steadily bringing him along and don't baby him, but also don't throw him into the lions den before he's ready. I was hesitant on Verdejo, never for a second believed in that bum Berlanga. This kid is different.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2022 4:44 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
I'm not. :lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:13 pm 

Cash on hand:

I have no faith in any PR fighter anymore. Until they get some top wins. There's a trend of a few good highlight KOs, then everyone gets all excited , trying crown them early, and we start hearing all that dumb Cotto/Tito talk. Then these niggas fall off lol

I've already seen some signs of that with Xander. After his win he jumps up on the apron and screams he's the best. Just like Berlanga jumping up and screaming he a monster after KOing that bum.

Its like, chill the fuck out yall havent beat anybody or done anything.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:11 pm 

Cash on hand:

Well he was screaming I'm the best prospect in boxing. And I agree. And I don't mind that confidence as long as it's within reason. And he does seem to say all the right things afterwards, like needing to be better defensively and still growing and learning. Berlanga I knew was full of shit from day 1. And im the absolute last person on this site that's in a rush to prematurely crown anyone. And im not crowning him now. But I'm confident I will be in the future.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:44 pm 

Cash on hand:

Still that aint no shit to say or scream lol Verdejo, Berlanga had those same distinctions :kopfpatsch: :lol:

Just go about your business young man, til you get there

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2022 6:16 pm 

Cash on hand:

But you're a huge AB fan who has blown more smoke than anyone in the history of boxing. :rofl:

Post Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2022 6:53 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
I just don't think he's all that good. I gave him the eye test and he didn't pass it.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2022 7:23 pm 

Cash on hand:

Austinholic_3:16 wrote:
But you're a huge AB fan who has blown more smoke than anyone in the history of boxing. :rofl:

Lmao that's irrelevant in this conversation. Plus AB is a 4 time champ. I became a fan after the Litzau fight where he destroyed a much better fighter in a much more impressive fashion than what Xander did.

AB didn't jump on the ropes and say he the best prospect lol. That's some lame shit anyway.

I like him overall and I do think he is good. Just take your time youngsta. Work, grind.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:13 pm 

Cash on hand:

Oh ok I thought you became a fan after he got a gift against that one dimensional midget Ponce De Leon then was talking shit and having his hair brushed like he was some budding superstar, completely numb to the reality that he just got out boxed by De Leon. :rofl:

Xander is 19 years old. A fucking teenager. I absolutely love what i see at this infant stage.

Board index » General Boxing Chat