Anyone?

Post Posted: Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:54 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
Is that the guy that Crawford beat??

Post Posted: Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:29 pm 

Cash on hand:

After cleaning out 147 :lol: :lol: :kopfpatsch:

What a bum ass pointless fight. What's the point? This aint even a true "test the waters" at 154 type fight. Benavidez is smaller. What's the goal? Charlo?!! Lmao

Just maybe beat a J rock or Lubin if you can, like this shit is dumb. Linger and hope Charlo gets stripped of one.

Sure put this bum ass fight on the undercard of a real one. Or a FS1 Wednesday night main event. Shit is trash.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 01, 2022 11:41 pm 

Cash on hand:

Realistically who would you recommend??

Post Posted: Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:12 am 

Cash on hand:

If he had any balls stay at 147 and try and knock off some of the young guns. He could get paid well against a guy like Conor Benn who is green. Virgil ortiz, even Ennis.

A Benavidez fight at 154 is garbage. What they hoping for, he blows him out faster than Crawford and then the call out comes? He bot bout to do that. He just want a easy check against a guy with one leg who aint been active either, far as I know.

If not that a Keef rematch. If it must be at 154 then shit IDK. How bout just a true 154 pounder. Why not Tszyu . But this fight is trash

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 02, 2022 3:19 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Go easy on Danny Ice. He's fringe and he knows it. Hes lost to the big dogs of 147. Losing to the new bloods would finish him. 154 is the move and hes not a big dude so hes gonna start small.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 02, 2022 7:45 am 

Cash on hand:

Yea there's nothing to love or hate here.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 02, 2022 8:51 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yea there's nothing to love or hate here.

Yea. Honestly i loved Danny when he was under 147, then I saw him get lazy and I hated it. I'm in the middle now and am just happy to see him fight, anybody, idc. It's a get back fight. Ill hate him if he wins and then doesnt make any moves after.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 02, 2022 11:03 am 

Cash on hand:

I don't even care if he takes the bum route the rest of his career. He's put in alot of good work. He's past prime and doesn't necessarily have some higher ceiling he can achieve.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 02, 2022 11:15 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I don't even care if he takes the bum route the rest of his career. He's put in alot of good work. He's past prime and doesn't necessarily have some higher ceiling he can achieve.

Ya man, I just wanna see him in some good scraps now. Ice feels different because I used to get in his ass nh calling danny overrated and a cash out, and now that the reality is clear to ice, he's blazing him for it :lol: :lol:

Let danny live an entertain us.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 02, 2022 2:56 pm 

Cash on hand:

Nah man fuck Danny. 3 losses two of them close and avoidable. 3rd one he didnt even try, after yalling big shit about Mikey not trying. MF did the same thing.

Fighting a one legged never was coming off a draw.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 02, 2022 3:58 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

We jus gonna have to agree to disagree lmao

..but i love the hostility from you...I can feel your outrage :lol:

Post Posted: Thu Jun 02, 2022 4:40 pm 

Cash on hand:

Wtf is wrong with that Negus' leg?? Ice seems to know more about this situation. :lol:

Post Posted: Thu Jun 02, 2022 4:51 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Wtf is wrong with that Negus' leg?? Ice seems to know more about this situation. :lol:

:hearty-laugh: He supposedly got shot in the leg last August. Bad enough that they say it posed a risk to his boxing career. I say whatever if he say he ready, then he's ready.

But when CRC went and beat a Martinez who showed up with 2 knee braces, Ice was all, Nah hes fine his knees is fine. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Thu Jun 02, 2022 4:53 pm 

Cash on hand:

He got shot in the leg and the nerve damage never went away. He was hobbled trying to fight Crawford until finally getting slept. He also is small so not even a true 154 pounder.

Danny and his dad are some hoes. If a true 154 pounder I wouldn't be complaining as much, but i still say what's the point. He not fuckin wit Charlo. They hoping he move up? Cause Danny could definitely compete with the scrubs at 154. Him and Castano would be good.

Danny is still young and bever been in wars like that, so physically he is fine. Not really past prime. He just mentally checked out after the Mathysse fight. A fight he coulda KO'd Mathysse if he had that dog in him

Post Posted: Thu Jun 02, 2022 4:54 pm 

Cash on hand:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Post Posted: Thu Jun 02, 2022 4:55 pm 

Cash on hand:

:hearty-laugh: He supposedly got shot in the leg last August. Bad enough that they say it posed a risk to his boxing career. I say whatever if he say he ready, then he's ready.

But when CRC went and beat a Martinez who showed up with 2 knee braces, Ice was all, Nah hes fine his knees is fine. :hearty-laugh:

That shit was different. Martinez was bigger, the champ, talking crazy shit, he was THE FAVORITE. Remember that. Most of yall picked Martinez. I said he was gon beat the shit outta Martinez, knee or no knee it wouldn't matter. It was the style's for me. If Chavez Jr. bum ass left hook almost slept Martinez i knew Cotto's would destroy him.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 02, 2022 7:43 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

He got shot in the leg and the nerve damage never went away. He was hobbled trying to fight Crawford until finally getting slept. He also is small so not even a true 154 pounder.

Danny and his dad are some hoes. If a true 154 pounder I wouldn't be complaining as much, but i still say what's the point. He not fuckin wit Charlo. They hoping he move up? Cause Danny could definitely compete with the scrubs at 154. Him and Castano would be good.

Danny is still young and bever been in wars like that, so physically he is fine. Not really past prime. He just mentally checked out after the Mathysse fight. A fight he coulda KO'd Mathysse if he had that dog in him

Ya Danny can, but he needs a get back fight man go easy on him.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:36 pm 

Cash on hand:

This fool has had tons of them lol and yea a get back fight at 154 is cool but why not an actual 154 pounder is my issue. Him and his dad are just some fuckboys out for a check.

Post Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2022 9:23 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

This fool has had tons of them lol and yea a get back fight at 154 is cool but why not an actual 154 pounder is my issue. Him and his dad are just some fuckboys out for a check.

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: Get em!!!

Post Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2022 10:01 am 

Cash on hand:

Na man Ice is out of line lol. So what if he's just out for a check. Aren't we all?? :hearty-laugh: .....you said yourself Danny has never been about that boxing life where he eats sleeps and breathes it. He does it cause he was pretty good at it and it paid handsomely. But now you want him to willingly sign up for ass whippings at this stage when his 140-147 resume stacks up to anybody during that same time span. There have been much better fighters, much closer to or in their peak form, who have done much worse. And Danny himself ain't a true JMW either. It's basically 2 WWs not wanting to cut the extra weight lol. And further more let's just see what Danny truly has planned at 154, if anything, after this fight. His last fight was a beating courtesy of Spence. Breathe in and breathe out bruh.

Post Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2022 10:06 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Na man Ice is out of line lol. So what if he's just out for a check. Aren't we all?? :hearty-laugh: .....you said yourself Danny has never been about that boxing life where he eats sleeps and breathes it. He does it cause he was pretty good at it and it paid handsomely. But now you want him to willingly sign up for ass whippings at this stage when his 140-147 resume stacks up to anybody during that same time span. There have been much better fighters, much closer to or in their peak form, who have done much worse. And Danny himself ain't a true JMW either. It's basically 2 WWs not wanting to cut the extra weight lol. And further more let's just see what Danny truly has planned at 154, if anything, after this fight. His last fight was a beating courtesy of Spence. Breathe in and breathe out bruh.

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: He trippin man! I havent defended Danny Swift in YEARS!!!! Ice just mad because he gave Danny all kind of love and time and it amounted to nothing :hearty-laugh: like I told him it would!
Let this man eat in peace. He aint holding up any belts or nothing.

Post Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2022 5:27 pm 

Cash on hand:

He wasting valuable air time and premium showcase that would be better served elsewhere. I dont give a fuck about him collecting a check on my time or dime anymore. I supported this MF time and again, paid good money to see him do nothing against Spence m, when its obvious he can do more, try more. It was a waste. He never tried anything to get better.

Just annoying when you KNOW for a fact a boxer dont give a dam about legacy or anything, aint hungry, and just wants to get a check. He said it out his own mouth. Yall can watch that shit I aint watching that fag no more fuck Danny. Fuck Berlanga too while im at it not supporting these bum ass comfortable ass doing it for the lifestyle ass Ricans til they show me something or fight somebody worth a dam.

Post Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2022 5:33 pm 

Cash on hand:

I could see an old, shot fighter trying to get a check. That's cool. A warrior who gave us everything and now paying for it or whatever, cool.

But not some dude who dont feel like making the weight anymore, dont feel like challenging himself, nothing. If he gets by Benavidez, he talking about Lara, at a catchweight lol. 40 year old Lara, at a catchweight no less because Lara is I guess a middleweight now. What type of bullshit is this lol

If he was fighting Bena or some bum but staying at 147 to knock off a young guy i would be with that. But he not trying to go out like that. He knows 154 is a weaker division. So its Like ok cool, but why not fighta true 154 pounder then? This shit is gay

Post Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2022 6:59 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:lol: You were loyal to that dude too long Ice :lol:

Board index » General Boxing Chat