Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post Posted: Tue May 03, 2022 5:33 pm 

Cash on hand:

Tom Brown, who's company TGB promotions, is a front for PBC since legally Al cannot be a manager and promoter, also why he settled that lawsuit with Bob, has come out and said Canelo took the easier fights, and if he took the PBC deal, he would have first fought Charlo for $45 mil, then gotten $55 mil for Benavidez or........Spence at 164 in a catchweight super fight.

To me, the Spence fight is purely a spectacle for money. And Bivol, is better than Benavidez, and is probably a tougher fight than Charlo, who would be coming up in weight.

Yes GGG is 40, but would Charlo and Bena be locks to beat him?

Also was talking how PBC are better promoters than Dazn, which is a fair statement.

That Spence/Benavidez option is crazy, good thing that didn't happen. Then Spence-Crawford would really not happen

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Tue May 03, 2022 5:34 pm 

Cash on hand:

https://www.boxingscene.com/tom-brown-w ... 68--165962

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Tue May 03, 2022 8:20 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
I'm happy he didn't take the pbc deal. He's doing just fine.

Post Posted: Tue May 03, 2022 11:42 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Canelo got plenty of time, he can double back and fight them dudes later.

Post Posted: Wed May 04, 2022 1:09 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America

He has to get by Bivol first. A defensive fighter with a good jab, and the size to handle his power.

As a Canelo fan I would never want him to take a Bivol fight at this point. To the clueless media it looks like a huge upset. The truth is, Bivol, for whatever flaws he has, can fuckin box. And he has been at 175 for a fucking decade.

High risk, literally no reward for Canelo.

Terrible failure in matchmaking from his team to allow this fight.

TERRIBLE

Post Posted: Wed May 04, 2022 1:15 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

He has to get by Bivol first. A defensive fighter with a good jab, and the size to handle his power.

As a Canelo fan I would never want him to take a Bivol fight at this point. To the clueless media it looks like a huge upset. The truth is, Bivol, for whatever flaws he has, can fuckin box. And he has been at 175 for a fucking decade.

High risk, literally no reward for Canelo.

Terrible failure in matchmaking from his team to allow this fight.

TERRIBLE

Well I def aint lookin past Bivol, I mean he got plenty of fights left to win or lose against Bivol and still be the PPV king against all the rest of them dudes in later fights. If Bivol shoot Jesse James, that dont make him Jesse James.

The excuse can already be there he loses to Bivol, Canelo aint really a lt heavy and the size finally was a factor. Then he goes back down to 168 and 160 with them belts staking the same damn claim as before. The #1 PPV guy in the sport.

Post Posted: Wed May 04, 2022 1:54 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I think Canelo is more worried about fighting guys who are smaller than him but highly skilled. The guys who gave him the most problems were this. Not that he's scared he just wants more money for them. So Spence, Crawford, Charlo, even Benavidez, he's not rushing into those fights. Nor should he, I always give guys leeway to get the most they can for the tougher bigger fights, Canelo should do it right. Spence and Canelo are similar size, or rather could be if Spence moves up natural. Spence spars with the Charlo boys and they confirm he holds his own like a mothafucka. So a 164 catchweight aint no thing to create a megafight. But aint no reason to force that any time soon.

Post Posted: Wed May 04, 2022 3:05 pm 

Cash on hand:

Somebody called him Canelo AlvaROID :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Wed May 04, 2022 3:07 pm 

Cash on hand:

Him vs Crawford or Spence is ridiculous. Both them fools get KTFO no one trying to see or hear that.

Hanging with the Charlos aint impressive them dudes came from 154 and aint big punchers or fight in a menacing way.

Post Posted: Wed May 04, 2022 3:17 pm 

Cash on hand:

Lmao at Prime being upset over this fight. Boxing fans really are conditioned to think like safety first wanna be promoters. :kopfpatsch: :lol:

Post Posted: Wed May 04, 2022 3:19 pm 

Cash on hand:

And there's plenty of reward in Canelo beating Bivol.

Post Posted: Wed May 04, 2022 4:36 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Austinholic_3:16 wrote:
And there's plenty of reward in Canelo beating Bivol.

Ya Primus was off the mark there for sure. It's actually the opposite, little risk all kind of award. Ya its a tough fight, but its not a risk to his legacy because his legacy doesnt fall if he loses, and the money is strong either way. And if he wins, his legacy only grows!

Post Posted: Wed May 04, 2022 6:12 pm 

Cash on hand:

Yea lmao at Prime. Gotts love him. He has genuine love for Canelo. Remember that bum Canelo fought and prime said he was legit "worried " about Canelo going into that fight :lol: not sure if it was the Callum smith fight or what.

Anyway i think a loss does hurt Canelo, because of HOW he would lose. If Bivol wins, its gonna be due to outboxing. Tippin up 'Nelo from the outside all night. So people will be reminiscing of the Floyd fight and start calling Canelo overrated and shit. Bivol not just gonna bully and KO him.

Anyway Bivol is legit a very dangerous opponent. Canelo gave up rounds to Khan and Sergey and even Plant early on, Bivol got the type of style to do that all night. He took Joe Smiths and Pascals punches, but they wont land as much or to the body as Canelo. Its a good fight.

I just dont think Bivol has a chance of getting the decision. My initial prediction is Canelo by close/controversial decision or perhaps a draw. Unless he catches Bivol late with some shit. I wouldn't be surprised if Canelo keeps the hot streak going sith a sensational Ko, or if Bivol comes aith a star-making performance and whips Canelo ass.

Post Posted: Sat May 07, 2022 12:24 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
Charlo is "probably" a tougher fight than Bivol?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Put some respect on that Russian's name, bruh.

Post Posted: Sun May 08, 2022 12:52 am 

Cash on hand:

Canelo lost. he still has cement feet. and a Jab bothers him with footwork. he also still has stamina issues.

Post Posted: Sun May 08, 2022 1:15 am 

Cash on hand:

Canelo is the man.

Post Posted: Sun May 08, 2022 5:00 am 

Cash on hand:

Canelo got absolutely owned a demolished...
I always said if he lost it would be to bivol or benavidez.
Still think he beats a 40 yr old ggg and beterbiev cuz he's old like 36 to

Bivol just to tough,togood and to big canelo fucked up and chose the wrong guy this time....
It's obvious bivol and his team studied the Floyd,kova and ggg fights and used those blueprints to cut that ass :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Sun May 08, 2022 10:57 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

The line on bivol was too juice i put a 50 on him. Love that shit. The fight Hopkins Trinidad esque. Sometimes the big puncher just moves up too high and gets a guy whos too big and too skilled. Thats what I saw last night.

Post Posted: Sun May 08, 2022 10:59 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Respect Canelo for taking that kinda test though. A lot of mos dont know about boxing....even some fighters....a lot of them thought Canelo was gonna wash Bivol. I said from jump i aint about to diss Caneo for taking this fight over Charlo and nem because Bivol aint a joke.

Post Posted: Sun May 08, 2022 11:43 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
The line on bivol was too juice i put a 50 on him. Love that shit. The fight Hopkins Trinidad esque. Sometimes the big puncher just moves up too high and gets a guy whos too big and too skilled. Thats what I saw last night.

Canelo isn't a big puncher though. He is a combination puncher.

Post Posted: Sun May 08, 2022 11:48 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Brother Burowz wrote:

Canelo isn't a big puncher though. He is a combination puncher.

Ya for sure. But thats the only real difference. Actually no I think you're kind of wrong. He throws every punch hard. He's both a big puncher and a combination puncher. Not the biggEST puncher but he relies on big punching and combo punching.

Post Posted: Sun May 08, 2022 1:08 pm 

Cash on hand:

So happy for Bivol. People slept on him. I posted to my social media drop some money on Bivol cause the odds were 5-1 which were disrespectful, but that's what happens when someone is really overhyped and the other hasnt had a notable win or performance in quite some time.

Dumbasses like Hopkins and Rolly saying Canelo was gonna smash Bivol lol i laughed at that shit. The whole world thought that.

I told my pops and my promoter homeboy drop some money and they were hesitant, but afterwards immediately called me like dam I should have listened :lol:

Post Posted: Mon May 09, 2022 7:17 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

So happy for Bivol. People slept on him. I posted to my social media drop some money on Bivol cause the odds were 5-1 which were disrespectful, but that's what happens when someone is really overhyped and the other hasnt had a notable win or performance in quite some time.

Dumbasses like Hopkins and Rolly saying Canelo was gonna smash Bivol lol i laughed at that shit. The whole world thought that.

I told my pops and my promoter homeboy drop some money and they were hesitant, but afterwards immediately called me like dam I should have listened :lol:

Those odds were all kinds of disrespectful Bro. I saw it and put the money down right away. In hindsight I wish I bet all the money I have in my account on it, but I just put down the 50 spot. 2 for 2 this year, called the right round on the Errol KO, and hit disrespect line on Bivol.

But ya, who did Canelo beat up there, an old Russian with drinking problems who was well passed spent. Then he beats a bunch of lesser fighters at 168, and everyone thinks he's nice enough to handle a legit light heavy young with skill and power? Again, this is why even as I talked a lot of shit about Canelo for a long time I didnt at all chirp him for fighting Bivol.

Anyway, we aint gonna get no more talk about Canelo fighting Ward. Canelo gonna have to go back down to MW, because apparently Bivol say he want the super middleweight belts too :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: chase his redheaded ass back to where he supposed to be!

Canela need to fight GGG at 168, put his old ass out, and then call Al, so he can go play with Spence, then Charlos, and eventually Benavidez, and call it a career. Thats his money path. 4-5 fights and be out. Maybe fight Usman or that faggot youtuber.

Post Posted: Mon May 09, 2022 9:55 am 

Cash on hand:

I caught the first 6 rds last night. Canelo looked slow and blown up. Definitely bit off more than he could chew. But massive respect for the move. But he's been a bit overrated with the #1 P4P talk. Definitely a great fighter and obviously #1 box office attraction. But he's never been the absolute best boxer in the world. But again, I can't stress how much i admire and respect his decision to fight Bivol at his weight.

Post Posted: Mon May 09, 2022 10:18 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

No more pink list for Canelo.

Board index » General Boxing Chat