Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2022 1:16 pm 

Cash on hand:

All respect to him. The Kambosos fight would have allowed him some serious redemption after the Teo loss. But of course what would it mean if his family friends and homeland are in disarray.

The dea and everything was in place and agreed to. Just contingent on if he wanted to come back and box. The Ukrainian government also gave him the go ahead. But he stayed. Salute the G.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2022 5:14 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Given my opinions on the whole Russia Ukraine war i aint gonna throw Shade on Loma or Usyk because I seen those mans move respectful to brothas to be thinking that they are like those nazi's over there, so def respect for them goin home to defend their home. I just hope they dont get got in the process defending the cause of those Nazis.

But Hopefully we get Haney Kambosos in the meantime, and the winner fights Loma. Until Stevenson moves up aint much else to be done at that weight class. Kambosos been trying to get the most money possible, but hard luck, Loma busy, theres a war going on.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:40 pm 

Cash on hand:

Well Tank and Ryan Garcia are technically there as well. These guys are about to join the pussiness of the 160-168 guys.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:46 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Well Tank and Ryan Garcia are technically there as well. These guys are about to join the pussiness of the 160-168 guys.

You probably dead ass right. :eusa_snooty: word is Kambosos went a deal to Haney and has given him 3 days to sign it, Idkwtf that shit is about. But Haney need to just sign the shit.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2022 12:30 pm 

Cash on hand:

Kambosos has balls. Cause he really can just fight a bum and wait for Loma. Or fight a few bums in Australia for a couple paydays while maybe calling out a Ryan garcia, make more money for potentially taking that L.

Cause Haney gonna wash him and get all the belts in his very first defense.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:37 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Kambosos has balls. Cause he really can just fight a bum and wait for Loma. Or fight a few bums in Australia for a couple paydays while maybe calling out a Ryan garcia, make more money for potentially taking that L.

Yup lol he gonna get washed from a non drawing fighter :hearty-laugh: thats why Teo didnt want Haney.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2022 4:25 pm 

Cash on hand:

Yup lol he gonna get washed from a non drawing fighter :hearty-laugh: thats why Teo didnt want Haney.

IDK about all that. Leave Teo out of this lol. Teo slept Commey and beat Loma so give him his respect.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2022 4:29 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

IDK about all that. Leave Teo out of this lol. Teo slept Commey and beat Loma so give him his respect.

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Board index » General Boxing Chat