Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post subject: Bring on brook Thurman!!
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:39 pm 

Cash on hand:

Let's do it I want it....
Both can make some money,and Thurman can shake off some more ring rust than he can get Crawford or Spence after he takes brook out

Let's get it done I'm ready :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:
Shit some of ya probably even think brook can beat keef so let's get it

Post Posted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:58 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Let's do it I want it....
Both can make some money,and Thurman can shake off some more ring rust than he can get Crawford or Spence after he takes brook out

Let's get it done I'm ready :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:
Shit some of ya probably even think brook can beat keef so let's get it

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:smile81: :smile81: :smile81: :smile81: :smile81: :smile81:

LETS GET IT!!! Ill take that test, Brook beat Thurman

Post Posted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 9:21 pm 

Cash on hand:

Woe jermz u serious??
Like for real tho?? :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

I found me a sucker

Post Posted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 9:24 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

moemoney253 wrote:
Woe jermz u serious??
Like for real tho?? :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

I found me a sucker

Keef cooked bro lol

Post Posted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 9:25 pm 

Cash on hand:

Let's get it man....
If keef can't get Crawford next let's secure that bag in the UK baby :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

That hoe Spence went to the UK to beat that ass so keef can do the same....
I think keef could use 1 more fight before he sees tc or Spence to have a real legit shot at actually beating them....

So let's get it man...
Or if keef fights Spence or Crawford next and loses then keef-brook still viable
I'm deadass serious man I want replies here in this thread

Who else agrees with jermz that brook can beat keef??

Post Posted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 9:31 pm 

Cash on hand:

Ayo fuck it Mann keef can get that money....
Get some RDS in and secure that bag :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Keefs next 2 fights can be brook and that little shit tank Davis.... He'll beat both of those bums let's get it. I aint gonna lie he probably loses to Spence and tc right now....

So secure that bag man,let's make that retirement money :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Keef nowhere near as cooked and fried a brook...
And even on his worse day he would beat that little shit Davis... But u know wat tho??

I think tank beats brook :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

I would take the test on that one....
Tank stops Brook cus brook Is that black burnt toast we get on weekends :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 9:39 pm 

Cash on hand:

Prime Brook vs Thurman is a 50/50 fight. Thurman is a slight favorite now because he's had less wear and tear. It's a good fight that should have been happened.

Post Posted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 10:18 pm 

Cash on hand:

It's very interesting man cuz all these guys are the same age and these fights never happened...
Brook came here to America and gave porter his first beatdown...

Funny how Garcia,Thurman,Spence,khan,tc,none of these dudes ever wanted any part of him until recently...
I wonder how brooks career would have went if ggg didn't bust up his eye permanently??

And just ftr man I just don't think brook beats anybody right now....I honestly don't think he would even beat barrios or tank at 147 now at his age I honestly believe this

He has earned the right to continue his career one of them had to today...
I think his best options are keef and tank,but he's the last resort for both of them as they have bigger and more lucrative options

In tanks case man Floyd is holding on for dear life....
Brook still might be to strong and dangerous in floyds opinion so I doubt he'd have the balls to put tank in there with brook even right now

Crawford is a sucker man I wouldn't be surprised if he gave brook a rematch if he can't get the fights that he wants...shit man I don't think brook could do any worse against Crawford tbh so of that's the case I'd watch still

It's a very sad state of affairs,and yes it has comes to this where I'm happy I can get some sad matchups in boxing :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 10:47 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

You know Moe, that's some smart shit, and I aint think of it til u said it, let them old muthafuckas battle it out!! Bring Porter back out too!!

Post Posted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:26 pm 

Cash on hand:

It's true man Khan was a star Early....
Dude was a millionaire at 18 they said and he really blew up after he got the silver at the Olympics in 04

He always thought he was gods gift,and better than all the fellow Brit fighters....he was always super famous which is why he always felt entitled.
He never got those fights with Floyd and Manny he would have lost and thought he deserved so he froze alot of dudes out

He had the power to make any fight happen that he wanted to(aside from Manny/Floyd)
So I get the feeling he wasn't interested or just didn't find alot of these guys as a lucrative enough fight back then

I mean look Khan brook was always gonna be huge there
In the UK but for whatever reason Khan just didn't want it

Post Posted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:38 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Khan never would have beat any elite WW. He never had the chin, and despite opinion his power never carried up. His speed and combination punching was legit but could never be sustained...and his technique and skill have always been severely flawed. It's uncontrolled. Like that dude on the playground who could throw 10 punches light lightning but could never keep his body in aproper controlled position thru it and keep his chin from hanging out in the process.

His chin being problematic can never be stated enough. Enough that Bomack and Crawford saw enough in training that they thought hecould make it and both them dudes didnt even recognize who he was once he got cracked in the first round. But he has never been anything more than A mere Con.

Post Posted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:58 pm 

Cash on hand:

Brook management mishandled his career horribly. Hopefully he got paid well for the GGG beating. It took away his better years. He's only 35 and we're talking like he's ancient.

Post Posted: Sun Feb 20, 2022 1:21 am 

Cash on hand:

There once used to be saying wen I was growing up it's only so long that fake thugs can pretend...it was a NYC saying so truth would know about this

But anyway man,Khan and brook both got exposed as the pretenders that they are....
I knew Khan wasn't built wen he got iced by Prescott in 1 Rd

Than it happened again by Danny wen none of us knew who Danny was....brook was to brave for his own good in fighting ggg and Spence back to back

He made alot of money against ggg upwards of 8 figures after the ppvs were counted up I heard.
But look man end of the day brook went 40-3,he beat a prime porter took his 0 and really dominated him and won more rds against porter than anyone else ever did

Khan had a great career,both had great careers but neither one is a hofer...both had bad habits that never got corrected and both were lazy never really learned from there losses and as both got older it only got worse

Also think they both didn't work hard enough man,both weren't dedicated to the game like they should have been....Spence,thurman and Crawford worked much harder and are much more dedicated to this game than brook and khan ever were

All that UK fame and fortune spoiled Khan really early man he came into the pros already as a millionaire like I said and he was already huge out there and comfortable from that silver medal

I really hope Khan is done man,and I hope brook has one more fight get that loss and beatdown out of the way than he hangs it up to

Post Posted: Sun Feb 20, 2022 1:38 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
yea Jay Z said that shit.

Post Posted: Sun Feb 20, 2022 1:47 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Its even worse than that Moe, Khan was never anything for his deeds, he just came from a rich Pakistani british family. His daddy and his wifes daddy have more money than him. So he was allowed to reach as far as he did, cleverly built up. Brook was always the better fighter. Came from nothing. Earned all he got. Never got slept unless it was from elite level fighters.

As for Keef, Keef ducked Errol by fighting lesser men, then when he could have fought errol he decided to snipe Old man pac instead and got sniped himself, and it broke him. Now he's back and it cant b more than 50 50 with Brook. Keef never tried with anyone bigger or harder hittin. Brook done been there. Brook is bigger himself. Speed is push. Stamina is push. Chin is push. I might be able to say Keef boxes a bit better but against elites that same boxing gets him touched up plenty so hes far from untouchable.

50/50 fight.

Post Posted: Sun Feb 20, 2022 1:53 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Brook management mishandled his career horribly. Hopefully he got paid well for the GGG beating. It took away his better years. He's only 35 and we're talking like he's ancient.

Idk if its that they managed him as well as they could. He couldnt get those other pbc fighters, the same ones you complaining about only in their primes, so he went after money with ggg, then ibf forced him into spence. Then he spiraled and had no grip after losing the belt. He was damned if he did or didnt. His ass was kicked if he went up to 154. What was his management supposed to do?

I think he has something left all things considered, so long as he aint fighting spence crawford boots and maybe ortiz.

But yea Khan gotta go, he's over due.

Post Posted: Sun Feb 20, 2022 5:22 pm 

Cash on hand:

He should have stayed at welterweight, he ended up going back anyways and the division was growing strong. The money would have came. All that bulking up and coming back down has never been good. Plus he fought a bigger guy who was knocking everybody out to get his face broken with his confidence. That's like saying Crawford should have jumped to middleweight to fight Canelo just because he couldn't get PBC fighters.

Post Posted: Sun Feb 20, 2022 6:11 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Thats easy to say when you gettin paid well. Brook wasnt. And the one money chip he had was his belt...which was contingent on fighting mandatories. Imagine if he didnt fighr GGG and instead fought a bum and then spence. Then he would have lost his belt without getting the GGG money. He was froze out and didnt have the benefit of a name and resume at a lower division like a crawford. He was damned if he did...damned if he didnt.

Maybe he should have done what crawford should do right now. Join PBC.

Waiting waant gonna keep the belt around his waist or get him money, it was only gonna get him stripped of the belt and boxed out of the post even more.

Post Posted: Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:04 pm 

Cash on hand:

Brook was never the better more talented fighter...
Khan had the goods man great jab,great speed,flashy and he had heart just never had the chin...
He gave zab,Paulie and maidana beatings man ppl forget that

Him and brook couldn't get Floyd and pac so they got frustrated and ended up doing dumb shit like fighting canelo and ggg instead and that ruined there careers permanently

Khan should have did some more neckraces and got his chin up man it had to be something he could do to get his chin up over time wlad did it,Lennox did it, we've seen dudes china get better with age or at least they learned how to hide there glass jaw better Jesus

Khan every time he gets hit with a right u just know he's gonna be in trouble it was tough to watch last night....
And jermz like I said u bugging brook is nowhere near keef right now

Keef way faster,stronger,he'd demolish brook it would get ugly for him...barrios was young and hungry he's built to suffer and take a beating like keef gave his ass

Brook is to old bro he ain't lasting 12 rds against keef no way he's tapping out or getting carried out period....TKO,towel thrown in,either way he ain't seeing 12 rds

If keef can't get tc or the Spence ugas winner next man I'd love to see brook or tank that's wat I want cuz I know in my heart that's a demolition for keef...

Post Posted: Sun Feb 20, 2022 10:25 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

You're drunk or high if you think Keef is stopping him, who Keef stop last?

Post Posted: Sun Feb 20, 2022 10:34 pm 

Cash on hand:

Thats easy to say when you gettin paid well. Brook wasnt. And the one money chip he had was his belt...which was contingent on fighting mandatories. Imagine if he didnt fighr GGG and instead fought a bum and then spence. Then he would have lost his belt without getting the GGG money. He was froze out and didnt have the benefit of a name and resume at a lower division like a crawford. He was damned if he did...damned if he didnt.

Maybe he should have done what crawford should do right now. Join PBC.

Waiting waant gonna keep the belt around his waist or get him money, it was only gonna get him stripped of the belt and boxed out of the post even more.

That's because you're a Spencer :hearty-laugh: but I'm not under the conclusion that things would have played out that way. I feel Brook did well against Spence, regarding the circumstances, until the eye began to bother him. Who knows who would have won if GGG hadn't softened Brook's face already. Dropping weight and coming off a major surgery, only a Spence fanatic wouldn't think he was at some disadvantage. :eusa_snooty:

Post Posted: Sun Feb 20, 2022 10:36 pm 

Cash on hand:

Its no point in dragging this out any longer....
I doubt it even happens man cus keef has bigger fish to fry...brook is spent man he poses no threat to keef at this point probably never really did even in his prime if were being honest

I'll revisit this if it happens...
I'm very confident keef doesn't lose to anyone not named Spence and tc and its not a guarantee they both beat him either

Post Posted: Sun Feb 20, 2022 10:39 pm 

Cash on hand:

And look man Brook was beating Spence he was up 4-2 after 6 RDS and probably won the 7th rd to...
If GGG didn't smash brooks eye he probably would have beaten Spence than we would all view brook and Spence alot different then wat we do

Spence got lucky man he got alot of breaks but jermz is such a crazed fanboy in love he'll never admit that :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Everything played out in Spences favor so far and the minute he finally found 2 guys who wasn't willing to bend over and meet his demands he took his ball and went home...but the time for running is over he gonna have to see keef and Thurman before he retires....

Post Posted: Sun Feb 20, 2022 10:40 pm 

Cash on hand:

Boots and Ortiz drops Thurman. He doesn't have enough power and a lightweight hurt him to the body.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:29 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
Barrios isnt a LW. he's bigger than Keef. :kopfpatsch: :lol:

Board index » General Boxing Chat