Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:16 pm 

Cash on hand:

As of now, the reality is, there probably won't be a Crawford fight for the first half of the year, atleast, as he seems to be waiting on the biggest fights he can make.

Keith Thurman and Josh Taylor are available first, but not until this summer, which will push a unification fight back to what, December or 2023?

His eyes are set on the Charlo/Castana winner and Spence/Ugas winner, but those fights won't be available until the Fall at the earliest. Only fighter available now is Boots and Bud's not interested in fighting him. Damn, Crawford might fight only just once this year unless he takes Mikey's challenge and knock him out like Spence couldn't. Ortiz won't even take a title eliminator fight because he's not ready for Bud yet.

Hopefully, by the next 2 years, Crawford can get 3 or 4 big fights while he's still near his prime and prove his greatness.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:17 pm 

Cash on hand:

Al may not want to throw Boots in with Bud just yet. Could ruin the young man.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:22 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Al may not want to throw Boots in with Bud just yet. Could ruin the young man.

He's not with Al, he's with Cameron Dunkin, even if Al is lending them space on PBC. He's not gonna do all that just to feed him to Bud.

Unless Bud wants to join with Al :cool:

Post Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2022 1:34 am 

Cash on hand:

I don't think anyone is worried about Ennis being ruined at all...some dudes gonna succeed and be great regardless of a few losses man

Canelo came back fine after Floyd spanked that ass and look wat he's become??I feel like Ennis will be one of those types regardless if he would to lose to Spence or bud this year

It would be a shame if bud didn't fight twice this yr,but it's a possibility man...he just beat porter in wat December or November?

So look if he doesn't fight till this summer that would still be 2 fights in 9-10 months he gave us..
Mikey just looked horrible and lost to a nobody so fighting him rn would be no good

Hopefully he gets Taylor or keef next,but that doesn't look likely

Post Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:38 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
Yea but Floyd was an overwhelming favorite vs Canelo. That was basically playing with house money. At this point Boots would be ya overwhelming favorite vs Bud or Spencer lol.

Post Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:12 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I think Boots has a higher ceiling than Bud and Spence, but lets lay off him fighting either next on the serious. I spoke on Bud fighting him next because Bud dont seem to wanna really fight anyone. But from Boots end, it's too soon. Im sure he'd fight Bud tomorrow, but its too soon. He need to fight someone else. His eliminator is one, Clayton is top 15.. Maybe another top 10 guy after that. He's already beaten a top 15 guy before he beat Dulorme. After that, then he's ready for Bud or Spence. That would hold Boots up til 2023 or so and Bud and Spence should have settled affairs or be close.

Post Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2022 4:20 pm 

Cash on hand:

Look man I don't wanna hear this to soon bullshit....
If u really nice like that,u rise to the occasion and do it young man period.... Rodriguez just got a huge win against cuadras and teo beat Loma

It can be done man it's only the question if Ennis is man enough to actually do it....
I don't wanna hear none of this he's to young and not ready bullshit excuses anymore tho

He smashed dulorme and lipinets much more easy than anyone else did....ya talk all this eye test shit so if bud calls his name he needs to accept period case closed I don't wanna hear shit

If bud calls his name this June or July he need to take the fight ...if he loses a close competitive fight to bud it woy be no shame in that

I still believe if that was the case he would have a great career similar to canelo at the end of the day...

Post Posted: Sat Feb 26, 2022 1:06 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Yea but Floyd was an overwhelming favorite vs Canelo. That was basically playing with house money. At this point Boots would be ya overwhelming favorite vs Bud or Spencer lol.

He wasn't.

I remember, because at the time I was not betting sports, but I knew the public opinion (and Vegas' opinion) was off. I was thinking very long and hard about finding the means to bet on the fight so I could place a heavy wager on Floyd to win by UD specifically.

If you recall, Floyd won by MD bc there was one completely rigged and bogus AF scorecard. I was obviously relieved and it reaffirmed my belief that betting on boxing is a fool's errand.

Floyd was only -260 to win.

https://www.sbnation.com/2013/9/13/4726 ... rrent-odds

Post Posted: Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:07 am 

Cash on hand:

It's 2022, Bud gonna fight more on Twitter than inside the ring.
The nights of the infamous fight party's have evaporated.

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:16 am 

Cash on hand:

He wasn't.

I remember, because at the time I was not betting sports, but I knew the public opinion (and Vegas' opinion) was off. I was thinking very long and hard about finding the means to bet on the fight so I could place a heavy wager on Floyd to win by UD specifically.

If you recall, Floyd won by MD bc there was one completely rigged and bogus AF scorecard. I was obviously relieved and it reaffirmed my belief that betting on boxing is a fool's errand.

I was more so talking about us here and the general sensible knowledgeable boxing fan. Canelo had no shot and we knew this.

Post Posted: Sat Feb 26, 2022 10:26 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

He wasn't.

I was more so talking about us here and the general sensible knowledgeable boxing fan. Canelo had no shot and we knew this.

Burowz prob made a thread saying Canelo would win by KO.

Post Posted: Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:55 pm 

Cash on hand:

:rofl:

Post Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:40 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia

He wasn't.

Burowz prob made a thread saying Canelo would win by KO.

Against Floyd? Please stop smoking crack and sucking cock.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:07 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Burowz slander.

The only ppl who picked Canelo are the type of ppl who disappear after the fighter they picked loses.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:14 pm 

Cash on hand:

Well the spirit of Primes claim is certainly valid. :rofl:

Post Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:28 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Well the spirit of Primes claimis certainly valid. :rofl:

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:54 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Bob Arum supposedly trying to get Bud a fight even though they actively have a lawsuit between them. He's probably trying to cash out on Taylor by having Bud knock him in his backyard.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2022 8:40 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Well the spirit of Primes claimis certainly valid. :rofl:

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

:hearty-laugh: Yeah you guys know what I meant.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2022 8:42 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Burowz slander.

The only ppl who picked Canelo are the type of ppl who disappear after the fighter they picked loses.

I probably didnt post here for a week when Pavlik lost to Hopkins. And that was when we all used to post a ton and every day.

I remember battling with you and Cole about it for weeks before the fight. I was so sure Pavlik was the goods. I was sooooo salty he lost and you guys were right.

:kopfpatsch:

Post Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2022 8:57 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Burowz slander.

I probably didnt post here for a week when Pavlik lost to Hopkins. And that was when we all used to post a ton and every day.

I remember battling with you and Cole about it for weeks before the fight. I was so sure Pavlik was the goods. I was sooooo salty he lost and you guys were right.

:hearty-laugh: Ahh man, I remember you were mad high on Pavlik.

We knew old Primus was not a quitter though, we all lick our wounds a bit sometimes :hearty-laugh: I remember I didnt even wanna show up around here when Hop lost to Calzags :lol:

Post Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2022 2:33 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
Burowz slander.

:

That's because Prime is a white supremacist.

Post Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2022 3:26 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Brother Burowz wrote:
Burowz slander.

:

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Pavliks corner was a little skin headish back in the day.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:27 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Brother Burowz wrote:
Burowz slander.

:

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Pavliks corner was a little skin headish back in the day.

His trainer was the fuckin worst. I still remember Nard COMPLETELY shutting down the double jab and 1-2. And his trainer telling him to keep doing it for 11 fuckin rounds. What a shit show.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2022 12:15 am 

Cash on hand:

"You gotta double up the fuckin Jab on this kid" over and over lol.

Kelly P was a bad mofo when you stood right in front of him. Give him some movement tho and shit was different.

Juse calling him "Irish" Kelly Pavlik is some of the funniest shit ever

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:07 am 

Cash on hand:

Lol. One of my favorite fights of all time. Dudes in here were fearing for Bernard's life, and me and Jermz were like na, Bernard gonna Tarver this dude, probably worse. People really bought into Kelly as a murderous destroyer lmao. But overall he was a really good albeit limited fighter. His slumping over of Miranda was pure artistry.

Board index » General Boxing Chat