Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post Posted: Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:29 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
I absolutely adore these overhyped clowns getting their shit pushed in ala Adrien Broner. Ain't do a damn thing in his career with his laughable 6 KOs in 16 wins, coming out with some wack ass rapper and his faggot ass blue hair. Santo Domingo beat his ass all over the ring. DR stand up. :rofl:

Post Posted: Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:40 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
Overall a terrific PBC tripleheader. Ancajas-Martinez title fight opener was fucking insane. Gary Russell with a tough gritty win over a game Viktor Postol. Then Garcia destroys Colbert as an 18-1 underdog, even though Garcia was also undefeated. Best boxing card I've seen in a long time.

Post Posted: Sun Feb 27, 2022 6:47 am 

Cash on hand:

Colbert was another guy Moe was touting as great and blah blah lol.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:01 am 

Cash on hand:

Ice why don't u hop off my dick and find something else and better to do??
Bro I never touted Colbert as anything

I touted Ennis and Shakur as great I barely ever mention Colbert...but since u brought it up man look dude is 25 he's young he can come back from this and have a great career and still make alot of money

That's wat this shit is really about at the end of the day, being a winner in life....Colbert and teofimo look like this generations next NYC victims unfortunately

I always have doubts about my NYC fighters especially the ones from Brooklyn cuz they all have the same issues.... mentally unstable, horrible ppl in there corners,there friends are always liabilities and it always ends the same

Zab,Tyson,quillin,Paulie,it never really ends well for my NYC fighters and it always happens we never really quite live up to our potential....I guess that Colbert will end up having a career like zab or Tyson pile up alot of losses

But I just hope this kid has a great career and makes millions and he's financially secure cuz he seems like a good kid

I hope he moves out of NYC and takes his career seriously so he doesn't end up in bozoville like broner and zab but idk man we'll see

Board index » General Boxing Chat