Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 4:16 pm 

Cash on hand:

So they just said that gamboa and Cruz is the co feature that's a really fun fight....
Yea gamboa will lose cuz he's ancient,but he'll win rds and give Cruz trouble and have moments in that f

ight.than u have Vargas against Valenzuela a nice young up and comer like Jesse Rodriguez...
This is a great card on the low definitely worth paying for.
Very excited to get this ball rolling cuz once Spence gets rid of ugas we can really start talking about him fighting keef or Crawford

Post Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 4:31 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
Gamboa at 40 years old, utterly shot, 15 months inactive, got dominated his last fight, is co-main eventing a PPV. Jesus Christ, PBC. :hearty-laugh: .....i dont even have any standards for boxing PPVs but damn.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 5:13 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Aint nothing great about that fight. Hopefully theres something else on during the undercard. Who the fuck wanna see old ass spent Gamboa? :eusa_snooty:

Post Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:07 pm 

Cash on hand:

Look man it'll be a action packed fight stop hating :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Cruz gonna take his old ass out,walk thru that old ass...
Gamboa will land some shot it'll be a good fight.
And this young dude is gonna beat Vargas just like bam just gave cuadras a beating

It's a good ppv man,much better than wat were used to that's for sure

Post Posted: Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:33 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

moemoney253 wrote:
Look man it'll be a action packed fight stop hating :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Cruz gonna take his old ass out,walk thru that old ass...
Gamboa will land some shot it'll be a good fight.
And this young dude is gonna beat Vargas just like bam just gave cuadras a beating

It's a good ppv man,much better than wat were used to that's for sure

Aiight man :hearty-laugh: I'll ease off. We can sit back and enjoy seeing a career underachiever as a 40 year old man, slept lol

Post Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:27 pm 

Cash on hand:

I'm ordering this PPV. Besides what Moe mentioned Josesito Lopez will open the card against some unbeaten kid Cody Crawley or whatever.

Yall know Josesito is always in good fights. He must see TV.

Excited for this night less than a month away.

I think Errol stops Ugas. But I'll make my official pick closer to fight night.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2022 11:58 pm 

Cash on hand:

What they charging like $80?? :eusa_snooty:

Post Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2022 11:22 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I was about ask the fuck you takin about the money foh, aint nobody around here paying, then I saw Ice say he ordering it :kopfpatsch: :eusa_snooty: That negus need an intervention.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2022 11:23 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I'm ordering this PPV. Besides what Moe mentioned Josesito Lopez will open the card against some unbeaten kid Cody Crawley or whatever.

Yall know Josesito is always in good fights. He must see TV.

Excited for this night less than a month away.

I think Errol stops Ugas. But I'll make my official pick closer to fight night.

Ice you not really paying, are you?

Post Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2022 12:59 pm 

Cash on hand:

Yea man I dont mind. I prefer the quality, i like the have it on my DVR in case i want to watch again.

Ima grown ass man dawg lol. Plus these fools fighting, tearing up retinas and brain cells for our entertainment. I'll put some money in their pocket. When my comedy special comes out I would want them to buy my shit too lol

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:04 pm 

Cash on hand:

I was about ask the fuck you takin about the money foh, aint nobody around here paying, then I saw Ice say he ordering it :kopfpatsch: :eusa_snooty: That negus need an intervention.

Yo.... :rofl:

Post Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:09 pm 

Cash on hand:

How you watching it Jernz? On the firestick? With your laptop connected to your computer and streaming?

I get their is always a way. If you have some super clean quality method than by all means share it. But I aint trying to watch some choppy feed in Russian and shit lol

Post Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:16 pm 

Cash on hand:

How you watching it Jernz? On the firestick? With your laptop connected to your computer and streaming?

I get their is always a way. If you have some super clean quality method than by all means share it. But I aint trying to watch some choppy feed in Russian and shit lol

Yo for real. :hearty-laugh:

I got the souped up firestick hook up. You just gotta find someone in that business lol.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:22 pm 

Cash on hand:

I got the souped up firestick hook up. You just gotta find someone in that business lol.

I had one before. I can get em. Its just when I actually sit down to watch something, im ready to watch. Im not trying to find links and shit. Plus i will probably have some people over. One or two purchased PPV's a year aint gon kill me lol

Post Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:36 pm 

Cash on hand:

I had one before. I can get em. Its just when I actually sit down to watch something, im ready to watch. Im not trying to find links and shit. Plus i will probably have some people over. One or two purchased PPV's a year aint gon kill me lol

Na man. No links or searching for nothing BS. It's an app that's basically an all you can watch buffet of movies, TV shows, and live TV. The live TV set up is basically a cable TV set up. All actual channels. When an event is on I just put on the PPV channel and watch. No links shit. It's actual numbered channels.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:40 pm 

Cash on hand:

One thing I am not looking forward to is that shitty trio of Brian kenny, Goosen and Lennox commentating. All they do is argue lol Kenny provokes it alot of the time, but Goosen and Lennox go back and forth alot. Just no chemistry.

Also what PBC and DAZN do with that like overhead camera angle. I don't really like that shit either. I know these are somewhat petty complaints, but as a paying customer :lol: I feel i have the right.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:41 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Aite Ice I hear you lol, Stream quality aint no 4k shit lol, but its still high def and year sometimes you get some other kinda of feeds :lol: Im about to go back to IPTV though so I can start getting the actual legit PPV feed. But yea, my home entertainment is thru PC so whether i choose IPTV, a stream, or firestick its all off my computer. I jus didnt want my Negus paying 80 dollars cause he gotta lol even if it's Errol lol

But yea Austin is the firestick man, let him tell it!

Post Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:42 pm 

Cash on hand:

Yea man sometimes u just gotta pay up that money and watch the shit in peace.... I payed for the wilder fury fight cuz the links be bugging out man quality be ass sometimes it goes in and out,freezes usually it works fine and we'll online but for the really big fights u can't dick around with this website link shit

Viprow usually works great for me man I won't lie that's a great website....but once in a while it bugs out and I gotta keep finding other links and resetting it.
Spence ugas I ain't paying for that shit it's not worth it to me

It's certain fights I'll pay for like ice said u get to DVR it to and it's in hd so the quality is great...
But Spence ugas don't make the cut I already know Spence gonna wash this dude up

Ugas ain't shit man he got outboxed as schooled by porter the brawler :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:
Porter literally was beating him to the punch and looked faster and smarter than him

Ugas us wack man he beat a old many but he didn't dominate that fight and Manny still had enough moments.ugas ain't beating nobody his age or younger man he'll land a few rights and jabs on Spence but he has no power to really bother him

Spence gonna bang his body and wear him down and win a wide decision....ugas will survive and go the distance but it's gonna be a beatdown Spence might even drop him once

Post Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:42 pm 

Cash on hand:

Na man. No links or searching for nothing BS. It's an app that's basically an all you can watch buffet of movies, TV shows, and live TV. The live TV set up is basically a cable TV set up. All actual channels. When an event is on I just put on the PPV channel and watch. No links shit. It's actual numbered channels.

Yea that's dope, but if you're internet stalls or anything you're fooked lol but yea maybe I'll hop back on that scene.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:49 pm 

Cash on hand:

Yea that's dope, but if you're internet stalls or anything you're fooked lol but yea maybe I'll hop back on that scene.

Yea that's the 1 negative. I've missed a few minutes here and there of some games, missed like 3 rds of the Haney-Jo-Jo fight lol. It happens once in a while. But shit, how many UFC PPVs on ESPN+ have gone down over the years?? :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2022 2:02 pm 

Cash on hand:

Even with the hook up I still got a lot of the apps out there as well that I pay for. Netflix, ESPN, Hulu, Disney, and Peacock. And while Netflix and Hulu are pretty much flawless, the other 3 still have their once in a while quirks same as the hook up. Me and my boy always joke that the illegal shit works better than the legal paid for apps. :lol: :kopfpatsch:

Post Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2022 4:25 pm 

Cash on hand:

You really do have to be smart with all these dam apps and cable and satellite. You can wnd up easily paying $200-$300 a month just for entertainment. I has just internet for a while, smart TV and was poaching apps like Netflix and Disney off of bitches lol. And just YouTubing everything. I paid for NfL game pass instead of Sunday Ticket last year to get all the games cause it was just $100 for the season ans as soon as the game is over it's available to watch. A short condensed version or full version .

Post Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2022 9:21 pm 

Cash on hand:

You gotta be making 6 figures to afford everything on the legit lol. And even so, it's like eh, why?? :lol:

Post Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2022 4:12 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia

You gotta a problem with Russians???

Post Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2022 7:13 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
I pay for between 1-3 UFC ppvs per year. Usually something comes up where I wont be at home and I cant be bothered fucking around. In December I stayed at a girls house and just said fuck it and bought it bc it was a dope af ppv.

I have pitched up for big fight parties too where we arent trying to get fucked around with 15 ppl there watching.

I swear stream reliability has gone down in the past year or so for me. I usually am able to find something good but it is not %100 reliable like it was for a few years.

So yeah Ice, I dont blame you at all. If it is something you really want to see, I dont have a problem paying.

Board index » General Boxing Chat