Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post Posted: Sat Jan 08, 2022 7:51 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
Berlangas toughest test by far. Rolls is most known for getting fooked up by GGG. but its his only loss

Post Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2022 2:07 pm 

Cash on hand:

Unless I missed a follow up to the last fight, the fight where Berlangas KO streak was broken was a pretty interesting fight, and this is an interesting next fight.
I'm pretty sure I missed a fight, seems kind a long of this is his very next fight.

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:15 pm 

Cash on hand:

Rolls is a bum who will be KO'd swiftly. He is a bounce back opponent. Im iffy on Berlanga and that chin

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 25, 2022 3:43 pm 

Cash on hand:

Berlanga put on an embarrassing performance and I'm not even sure he actually won. Watched this right before work today and man, this dude is not it. I knew that 16 first rd KO shit was fool's gold. He should be smoking jabronis like Rolls at this point. He looked horrible. :eusa_snooty:......Xander is the 1 to watch. 19 yrs old and looking that good already.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 25, 2022 4:03 pm 

Cash on hand:

Yea he won but it was shitty. He needs much more developing and seasoning. Im not sold on that Rozier as a trainer as well.

I will say he has some good tools to work with. Good size, power, decent quickness. But he needs to diversify his offensive attack, throw a fuckin bodyshot, and get some defense.

Top Rank and the puertorican people are too hungry for another big star. Throwing too much at these guys too early. Verdejo was supposed to be next, score some spectacular Ko wins, they crown him, and then his development falls by the wayside.

Same thing with this dude, he gets the streak, he gets all the hype, Fat Joe, Tracy morgan, other big stars jump all over him, he buys his own hype, then he starts to look mediocre.

Xander will fail too if we crown too early and he doesn't continue to work on his craft.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 25, 2022 4:04 pm 

Cash on hand:

This shit performance made me appreciate GGG and what he did to Rolls much more so

Post Posted: Fri Mar 25, 2022 6:19 pm 

Cash on hand:

Yea he was definitely feeling himself and thinking he can just stalk opponents and go for the immediate KO ASAP. He better get on the fast track to learning. Not a good sign when you're already regressing at this stage. Some of those hammer fist looking right hands were embarrassing.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 25, 2022 6:38 pm 

Cash on hand:

Berlenga will be just another NY Brooklyn bum like zab and Paulie man ...
Him and Colbert got exposed it's a wrap

It's to many distractions here in new York man that's why it's always the same story,same ending...
Tyson and bowe the only dudes that really made it from here man

And even Tyson ended up a disappointment with way more losses than he should have had

Post Posted: Mon May 09, 2022 10:34 pm 

Cash on hand:

https://www.boxingscene.com/berlanga-vs ... 11--166096

Dangerous fight for Berlanga.

Board index » General Boxing Chat