Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
:lol: :shaking-head-no-smiley-emoticon:

Post Posted: Sat Jan 08, 2022 12:14 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
ok so first things first, enormous shoutout to BHO. Prime, Brother, Jermz, Ice, Swords, and Moe. always a pleasure competing with ya FF beasts. Shoutout also to Jermz family lol, and Ice family as well, them Negus go hard. Congrats to Sneaky Pete as well, winning the Yahoo league.  Now i wanna give a special thanks and shoutout to my championship squad for putting in that work. #1 in total points, #1 in average margin of victory, just straight mashed through the playoffs. the competition was fierce, but Negus played With to much Attitude to be denied. 2x BHO champ. 3x= BHO immortality.  thats the next goal. I'll never be up there with Swords. I'll never be up there with Big B, RIP brother. but if i can match them at 3 chips, well, that'll just be special, and I'll at least be up there with them from that aspect. but until then, its all systems go, every year, 100%. so with that, i have just one more parting thought. i see a couple of our BHO FF lifers talking that retirement, year off nonsense. I'm going for immortality next season. ya really just gonna stand idle on that?? Negus dont wanna avenge lil bro, or right the wrong of being taken from platinum to silver?? ya gonna sit out potential history?? ya gonna go out with ya lasting images being a penis on your forehead?? man up.

im out. :smile81:

Post Posted: Sat Jan 08, 2022 11:32 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

ok so first things first, enormous shoutout to BHO. Prime, Brother, Jermz, Ice, Swords, and Moe. always a pleasure competing with ya FF beasts. Shoutout also to Jermz family lol, and Ice family as well, them Negus go hard. Congrats to Sneaky Pete as well, winning the Yahoo league.  Now i wanna give a special thanks and shoutout to my championship squad for putting in that work. #1 in total points, #1 in average margin of victory, just straight mashed through the playoffs. the competition was fierce, but Negus played With to much Attitude to be denied. 2x BHO champ. 3x= BHO immortality.  thats the next goal. I'll never be up there with Swords. I'll never be up there with Big B, RIP brother. but if i can match them at 3 chips, well, that'll just be special, and I'll at least be up there with them from that aspect. but until then, its all systems go, every year, 100%. so with that, i have just one more parting thought. i see a couple of our BHO FF lifers talking that retirement, year off nonsense. I'm going for immortality next season. ya really just gonna stand idle on that?? Negus dont wanna avenge lil bro, or right the wrong of being taken from platinum to silver?? ya gonna sit out potential history?? ya gonna go out with ya lasting images being a penis on your forehead?? man up.

im out. :smile81:

This muthafucka right here.... :evil: :eusa_snooty:

Post Posted: Sat Jan 08, 2022 11:40 am 

Cash on hand:

i was drunk man. :hearty-laugh:

i read that shit this morning and said to myself, damn im stupid. then I read the "penis on your forehead " line and started cracking up. :hearty-laugh:

that was fun. :smile81:

Post Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:17 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
I don't really want to play in the NFL league again so I'm simply out on that front. But, I am good to go on two different Yahoo leagues again if y'all wanna do that. I definitely like having 2 QB league even though I didn't utilize it. You guys already know that I'm a geek for those superflex positions and such and I like to get as many players in the starting lineup as possible. I just get bored playing in relatively traditional leagues. As for myself, I didn't win any leagues this year. I came in 2nd in one league and had a 4th place finish in a 20 man league--which I usually do better in. Anyways, congrats Anis.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:41 pm 

Cash on hand:

i like 2 leagues, 1 superflex 2 qb etc, and 1 traditional. nice change of pace from 1 league to the other.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:28 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

If I do play next year and run a league, it'll be back to a yahoo league. The fact that the nfl app did not work is not something im willing to put up with again. Burowz is just gonna have to behave his fucking self with the veto.

As for this muthafucka Austin, and his gah damn victory speech, if I play next year, we is sworn enemies! :evil:

Post Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:23 am 

Cash on hand:

As for this muthafucka Austin, and his gah damn victory speech, if I play next year, we is sworn enemies! :evil:

i fucking dare you, bitch.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:43 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Post Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:15 pm 

Cash on hand:

i read that shit this morning and said to myself, damn im stupid. then I read the "penis on your forehead " line and started cracking up. :hearty-laugh:

Austin wen u said a victory speech u got me hype,I thought u were gonna record a video of yourself giving a real victory speech and post on here?? :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

ThTs wat I would have done if I won,but instead u come on here with a full page of nonsense...
Post that video man stop being lazy.
Lol

Post Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:20 pm 

Cash on hand:

Austin wen u said a victory speech u got me hype,I thought u were gonna record a video of yourself giving a real victory speech and post on here?? :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

ThTs wat I would have done if I won,but instead u come on here with a full page of nonsense...
Post that video man stop being lazy.
Lol

sorry to disappoint you. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:24 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Congrats man. I think we can all agree you are a beast at FF and one of the favorites to win every year.

So glad a BHO brother won the chip!

Post Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:32 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
If I do play next year and run a league, it'll be back to a yahoo league. The fact that the nfl app did not work is not something im willing to put up with again. Burowz is just gonna have to behave his fucking self with the veto.

Idk when exactly the turn occured, but I am now %100 in favor of commish veto.

I played a ($25) money league on Y! this year and someone traded me Fournette for Toney a week after the peak of Toney's hype. I fleeced the guy. It was a commish veto league and I was honestly a little worried but the commish put thay shit right through.

On BHO that shit would have been vetoed. That shit is so weak to me. I OUTPLAYED that guy. I earned that trade W. Nobody should be able to take that from me out of female jealousy.

Only collusion vetoes. It is the way men are meant to play. And with you or Anis as commish, I trust it would not be abused.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:23 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

PrimeTime21335 wrote:

Idk when exactly the turn occured, but I am now %100 in favor of commish veto.

I played a ($25) money league on Y! this year and someone traded me Fournette for Toney a week after the peak of Toney's hype. I fleeced the guy. It was a commish veto league and I was honestly a little worried but the commish put thay shit right through.

On BHO that shit would have been vetoed. That shit is so weak to me. I OUTPLAYED that guy. I earned that trade W. Nobody should be able to take that from me out of female jealousy.

Only collusion vetoes. It is the way men are meant to play. And with you or Anis as commish, I trust it would not be abused.

At yahoo BHO it would be vetoed, you're right. Thats why I did the NFL. I realized long ago that we dont have many haters and abusers of the veto system. You say you have faith in Anis or I as commish in properly veto'ing when necessary. Well have faith that I identified how many true haters were in a league and realized that a veto system that only needed 3 managers to trigger it was ripe for abuse, but 50% never was. So I chose NFL.com because at heart I still believe managers deserve a say.

That said, it's unlikely we're going back to nfl. The app is trash. And if faced with yahoos shitty Veto system again, I agree that commish veto is the best method, the commish can poll the league on events, or deploy the democratic process another way, or just straight Iron fist it, but all options are better than the alternative. Iron Fist Ice in the end in his league did pretty good except for the Moe debacle, which in the end he balanced out anway. So ya, yahoo, commish veto is best.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:07 pm 

Cash on hand:

agreed. appoint a trusted commish and give him/her 100% power. collusions are obvious and can be seen from a mile away. other than that, everything rides.

Board index » General Boxing Chat