Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:38 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
....how ya man is suing his former promoter for.....*checks notes*.....

'bias favoring white and Latino fighters'

tell us Crawford fans, tell us more, he on vacation and he doin this???

Post Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:15 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
Arum is a scumbag but this will be difficult to prove in a court of law. I mean, it's not like Arum has a plethora of white fighters in his stable. So, the racism angle doesn't really work. Bob is just incompetent and old. Never forget how he screwed us out of Juan Ma vs. Gamboa.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:17 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Arum is a scumbag but this will be difficult to prove in a court of law. I mean, it's not like Arum has a plethora of white fighters in his stable. So, the racism angle doesn't really work. Bob is just incompetent and old. Never forget how he screwed us out of Juan Ma vs. Gamboa.

On the surface yes, but its not like Bud is the one who put the legal papers together lol. If they are going ahead with this, you'd think they have a solid case and some evidence that they think can get it done.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:46 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
Dumb Negus. shit aint going nowhere. move on, sign somewhere, fight someone.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:58 pm 

Cash on hand:

Crawford probably deserves something for not getting the Pac and Spence fights, or if TR didn't fulfill their end of the bargain and owe Crawford the $4.5 mill for the one fight they missed according to Crawford.

At the same time Pac and Roach actively ducked Crawford and Manny was doing all type of other shit. The Horn loss didnt help either. Spence also got in a accident and the Pandemic occurred. So Bob can probably prove why or so that happened that way.

The racist and lame George floyd talk is all weak. If some good comes out of it for other black fighters with TR then that's fine, that's wussup. But they know about and signed with Bob. They did research before. Shakur gladly dissed Floyd for Bob.

Bob dont got to be like the rest of the fake ass outlets trying to act like they give AF and coming with the BLM. For george floyd of all people.

He has been promoting blacks since forever. He keeps it real on shit sont make him racist. I noticed alot of folks from the south or smaller/rural areas like Aneed or Charlamagne are quick to say some shit racist. Probably cause they been conditioned that way. Crawford the same dude said he was gonna "beat some burritos " out of Benavidez lmao

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:04 am 

Cash on hand:

I will say maybe Bob should have to pay up for some of the shit he said about TC. Like the losing money or whatever. That was bullshit. But Bob aint no chump in court. Uncle Al and PBC didn't want the smoke and settled, forking over an undisclosed amount.

I remember Oscar beat him tho and started GBP. He was big bragging and talking about whipping on one of the biggest "jews" to come out of Harvard or some shit like that :lol: :lol: :lol:

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:12 am 

Cash on hand:

Well, there goes the Josh Taylor fight.

Depends on what their contract says, but it seems like a long shot, though Bud does appear to have some power backing him. Good if Bob have to bite some karma after trashing his own fighter while promoting him.

Bud kept quiet the whole time and kept it respectful. I think he had this planned for awhile now. Soon after the Porter fight was over he dissed Arum while Bob looked desperate to promote Bud still against Taylor. His old ass in denial. :hearty-laugh: If he really lost on Bud then why is he still trying to promote him and why didn't he let the Porter fight go to a purse bid instead of asking for an extension to negotiate?

Post Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:52 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Crawford probably deserves something for not getting the Pac and Spence fights, or if TR didn't fulfill their end of the bargain and owe Crawford the $4.5 mill for the one fight they missed according to Crawford.

At the same time Pac and Roach actively ducked Crawford and Manny was doing all type of other shit. The Horn loss didnt help either. Spence also got in a accident and the Pandemic occurred. So Bob can probably prove why or so that happened that way.

The racist and lame George floydtalk is all weak. If some good comes out of it for other black fighters with TR then that's fine, that's wussup. But they know about and signed with Bob. They did research before. Shakur gladly dissed Floyd for Bob.

Bob dont got to be like the rest of the fake ass outlets trying to act like they give AF and coming with the BLM. For george floyd of all people.

He has been promoting blacks since forever. He keeps it real on shit sont make him racist. I noticed alot of folks from the south or smaller/rural areas like Aneed or Charlamagne are quick to say some shit racist. Probably cause they been conditioned that way. Crawford the same dude said he was gonna "beat some burritos " out of Benavidez lmao

What are you talking about?? And what does Charlamagne and Aneed have to do with anything?

Post Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:58 am 

Cash on hand:

The racist and lame George floydtalk is all weak. If some good comes out of it for other black fighters with TR then that's fine, that's wussup. But they know about and signed with Bob. They did research before. Shakur gladly dissed Floyd for Bob.

What are you talking about?? And what does Charlamagne and Aneed have to do with anything?

:hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:08 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ice been watching too much whitlock man :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2022 4:39 am 

Cash on hand:

For a nigga that claims to love Cali,and the west coast ice is always jocking the east coast and NY niggas hard goddam :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Stick to ur homos In Frisco ice stop sucking the east coast we don't want some bitchass nigga like u who got slept in the sand trying to rep us cuz it's a bad look bro :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Pussy boy ice STFU....
Keep aneed, Charlemagne and every other east coast cat out ya mouth.we don't want a nigga like u that stay getting slept repping ya bro it's a bad look

Post Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:12 am 

Cash on hand:

Aye Moe, if you showed up to the sand you might get slept in it too lol Troof straight up called you gay and bi in the other thread and you on hush, probably cause he in yo city lmao

Post Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:18 am 

Cash on hand:

Jermz, yall listening too slow. Moe is too stupid but Aneed, Charlamagne are from the south. NOT NEW YORK like the bisexual Irishman thinks.

I stated......that I've noticed.......cats from the south.....or rural areas....the brothas from said areas are quick to say some shit racist. We all know my brother Aneed play the race shit every chance he get. Charlamagne as well. Crawford is from Omaha fuckin Nebraska. I said they probably been conditioned , to think everything racist. And alot of them tend to be racist as well. Crawford said he was gonna "beat the burritos " out of a mexican dude before.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:24 am 

Cash on hand:

Ice been watching too much whitlock man :hearty-laugh:

Nah lol IDGAF about Whitlock. But i also aint praising Floyd. Whitlocks coon ass thinks Floyds killer was merely "incompetent ". Like he acted without malicious intent. While clearly i feel Chauvin or whatever was clearly malicious and deserves his sentence.

Floyd was doing some illegal shit, high AF and didn't want to go down for his actions. So i aint praising him either. Its just a fucked up situation.

My point was, I thought it was gay of Crawford to try and use that to make his point lol Bob dont got to be like every entity with that BLM shit. And it does not prove anything.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:36 am 

Cash on hand:

Jermz, yall listening too slow. Moe is too stupid but Aneed, Charlamagne are from the south. NOT NEW YORK like the bisexual Irishman thinks.

I stated......that I've noticed.......cats from the south.....or rural areas....the brothas from said areas are quick to say some shit racist. We all know my brother Aneed play the race shit every chance he get. Charlamagne as well. Crawford is from Omaha fuckin Nebraska. I said they probably been conditioned , to think everything racist. And alot of them tend to be racist as well. Crawford said he was gonna "beat the burritos " out of a mexican dude before.

We live in a racist country, what's your point? Maybe from the outside you don't see the South has been the most racist area and still is. Did you hear what a Top Rank executive said about Crawford? Something like him being a well paid slave. I'm in the most diverse city and there's still places I can't go.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:44 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

In defense of that exec, his comment was taken out of context. He was responding to something else using the word slave, and he responded like you would using it in air quotes, it wasnt him calling bud a slave, it was him punching holes in the concept of calling him a slave by detailing how well he was compensated.

And Ice, I brought up Whitlock because you're resorting to his same nonsense. Im talking about Crawford and Arum/TR, and much like Whitlock tried to tie Lebron to Jussie Smolett, you're trying, strangely and in a rather unhinged fashion, to attach Crawford and them to ummm.... George Floyd....Aneed....BLM....and Charlamagne....without any real tie or provocation...and for what??? Rj commenting on how racism exists in the south, you gonna connect him too?

You sounding like one of those strange old men that anytime you hear the word racist you have this auto rant ready George Floyd this, BLM that. Aint nobody here even tryna hear that part of it man.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:48 pm 

Cash on hand:

did Crawford himself invoke the name George Floyd?? ive only read the comments on here lol

Post Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:53 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I still dont get the point you're trying to make. So you're saying south dudes or rural dudes dont know what racism is because they been programmed to think everything is...but Crawford is or aint one.....but he happened to make a mexican joke about burrito once, so he does or doesn't know racism...and should or shouldn't be mad about potential racist treatment from his promoter because of it???

Again, what are you talking about here man? Fr :eusa_think:

Post Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:38 pm 

Cash on hand:

Clearly yall didn't read the article lol. I didn't attach George floyd Crawfords ass did. I feel Crawford is reaching with that. No one has ever accused Bob of racism. Catering to fighters with followings yea maybe, but that's every promoter.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:40 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Clearly yall didn't read the article lol. I didn't attach George floyd Crawfords ass did. I feel Crawford is reaching with that. No one has ever accused Bob of racism. Catering to fighters with followings yea maybe, but that's every promoter.

Did it say something about george floyd, blm and charlamagne in the article??? I swear it didnt, if it did, I digress lol

Post Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:41 pm 

Cash on hand:

I understand racism is everywhere but im saying people from the south and areas with not a lot of diversity are quicker to say that shit. IMO.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:42 pm 

Cash on hand:

I can bring up others or do what I want to make a point lol. I dont have to stick to whatever bullshit yall on. Get your comprehension up!

Post Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:58 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I can bring up others or do what I want to make a point lol. I dont have to stick to whatever bullshit yall on. Get your comprehension up!

Nah bruh, your just a bit of an unhinged soul, lol, who can't discuss a point of racism in its own context without invoking a bunch of other stuff tied to race that have absolutely no bearing on the singular point.

We here talkin bout Crawford and Arum, and you here talking about GF, Aneed, Charlamagne, The South, BLM, and niggas in the "rural areas"....everyones ability to comprehend the discussion is just fine, your ability to not inject irrelevant discourse INTO the discussion is severely hindered....in other words...you're unhinged :hearty-laugh:

Get HINGED bro lol

Post Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2022 4:28 pm 

Cash on hand:

yea invoking GF in any way shape or form is BS.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:00 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

“At a time when most businesses took steps to honor Black lives in the wake of the George Floyd murder, Top Rank actually refused to place the Black Lives Matter logo on the mats of its boxing rings.

“Instead of standing behind a Black fighter such as Crawford, it publicly criticized him … Top Rank’s current smear campaign is deliberately aimed at punishing Crawford for possibly leaving Top Rank by making it harder for him to sign with a new boxing promoter.”

“Tellingly, Arum has not subjected any of his white fighters to this kind of vicious, vengeful treatment. Clearly, Arum feels he is entitled to profit indefinitely off Crawford and other Black fighters, and he will retaliate whenever they dare to assert their independence.”

“In this action, Crawford seeks to right the wrongs inflicted on him by Top Rank. Top Rank has repeatedly breached its contracts with Crawford, and in fact, defrauded him into entering agreements in the first place.”

“Since Top Rank … will not police themselves, do the right thing, and move forward as a responsible business in 2022, Crawford, who backs down to no one, will make them do so … Arum has made millions off the backs of boxers of color, including Black boxers. His racist attitudes pervade every aspect of his dealings with Black boxers like Crawford.”

Considering what Arum believed was a close and personal relationship with Crawford, the newly turned 90-year-old was completely taken aback by the entire ordeal.

“I haven’t seen the lawsuit yet,” said Arum. “But it’s ridiculous.”

Board index » General Boxing Chat