Board index » General Boxing Chat

Is he duckin him?
Yes 20%  20%  [ 1 ]
No 80%  80%  [ 4 ]
Total votes : 5

Post Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2021 11:23 pm 

Cash on hand:

https://www.boxingscene.com/canelo-trai ... ez--163117

His trainer says there is no need to fight him, and he doesnt bring anything and blah blah. What has he done. Wel he has done exactly what Smith, Fieding and Plant have done, maybe more. I hate when fighters/trainers use that excuse cause its an almost obvious duck. Or at least stalling. Shit is gay.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2021 11:26 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
he's beaten much better fighters. idk why he's not interested. but im not bothered by it. Benavidez doesnt impress me.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2021 11:32 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Canelo ducking everybody. But its not out of fear, it's really just because he's a prick. He's the biggest money maker in the sport, he knows it, so he's purposely being a dick head with it.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:56 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Doesn't seem like a "duck" to me. Now, you wanna ask is he ducking all of 154-160, maybe a different story. But tis guy in particular, maybe its cuz I don't give 2 fucks about that fight, but I say nah

Post Posted: Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:34 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Theres also the element that Benavidez never lost the WBC belt in the ring, he lost it on the scales, and the WBC then let Canelo pick the title up (off Smith) without even fighting Benavidez. So the argument that Canelo cant be the real undisputed at 168 like he says he is, without beating Benavidez, could hold some weight.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:39 am 

Cash on hand:

Theres also the element that Benavidez never lost the WBC belt in the ring, he lost it on the scales, and the WBC then let Canelo pick the title up (off Smith) without even fighting Benavidez. So the argument that Canelo cant be the real undisputed at 168 like he says he is, without beating Benavidez, could hold some weight.

if he lost it on the scales then fuck him. his dumb ass fault. that doesnt put Canelo under any obligation to fight him.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:48 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

if he lost it on the scales then fuck him. his dumb ass fault. that doesnt put Canelo under any obligation to fight him.

Yeah, you're not wrong.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:50 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

100%

Post Posted: Thu Dec 30, 2021 6:39 pm 

Cash on hand:

Exactly, Benavidez never lost his belt. And to his credit he hasn't been throwing that shit out cause he knows he fucked up.

You cant say he duckin 154-160 cause he over those weight classes. That's even more why i think its gay his trainer mentioned Charlo and GGG cause they fight at 160. He already beat GGG and Charlo is smaller and wont even move up to fight Benavidez at 168 and Benavidez called him a pussy on Showtime and everything.

I think this fool is duckin Benavidez, Beterbiev and Bivol. I think maybe if he fights any of them it will be Bivol or someone like Joe Smith, sullivan barrera type.

No reason for a lame ass jump to cruiser, plenty of good fights to be had at 168-175.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 30, 2021 6:45 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Exactly, Benavidez never lost his belt. And to his credit he hasn't been throwing that shit out cause he knows he fucked up.

You cant say he duckin 154-160 cause he over those weight classes. That's even more why i think its gay his trainer mentioned Charlo and GGG cause they fight at 160. He already beat GGG and Charlo is smaller and wont even move up to fight Benavidez at 168 and Benavidez called him a pussy on Showtime and everything.

I think this fool is duckin Benavidez, Beterbiev and Bivol. I think maybe if he fights any of them it will be Bivol or someone like Joe Smith, sullivan barrera type.

No reason for a lame ass jump to cruiser, plenty of good fights to be had at 168-175.

THis is an overall point I can agree with

Post Posted: Sat Jan 01, 2022 12:51 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Nah.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 01, 2022 4:44 pm 

Cash on hand:

I love Canelo as much as the next guy, but lets not act like he hasn't done some bitch ass shit. From steroids, to stalling GGG, fighting Khan and Josesito. Not saying he afraid of Benavidez but i do feel they are in no hurry and its weak they trying to downplay him

Post Posted: Sun Jan 02, 2022 7:26 am 

Cash on hand:

Canelo destroyed plant and Smith the 2 best fighters at 168...I've always said the only guys I think can beat canelo are benavidez and bivol and I still believe that

But is he ducking benavidez?? No
I highly doubt canelo fears anything or anyone right now he's on top of the world and in his prime he runs boxing...
Benavidez is great he has the goods kids talented for sure but he doesn't deserve shit

Canelo don't have to break his back to fight him not at all....if canelo chooses to fight ggg a 3rd time,or take a long break nobody can talk shit cuz this dude just fought 4 times in 12 months which is unheard of these days in boxing

Post Posted: Sun Jan 02, 2022 7:29 am 

Cash on hand:

These kids like Ennis,Shakur, benavidez,they can wait there gonna have there time to shine....
I see all 3 of them being top 5 p4p at some point real soon in the next 3-5 yrs so nows not there time

If it makes sense for canelos pocket than it'll happen sooner rather than later...I'd rather see him fight benavidez than this cruiser nonsense of course,but at the end of the day I won't lose sleep over whatever he chooses to do next

Canelo would be well within his right to not fight again until 2023 like I said man he has earned a nice long vacation with his family to enjoy the fruits of his labor from all the work he's been putting in

Post Posted: Sun Jan 02, 2022 2:41 pm 

Cash on hand:

He deserves a bum fight next if he wants, which is what I assume he does, even with that cruiserweight BS. But regardless of his past or his accomplishments if he stays around 168 or in 168 and acts like Benavidez aint worth fighting he full of shit and its a duck.

Benavidez is just as accomplished as Plant or Smith. Those dudes were just beltholders just like Benavidez was, twice.

And its foolish for anyone to fuckin say Canelo beat the best guy at 168 because none of them dudes fought eachother. Smith was a bum gifted the ring title, and Plant is a good fighter but his biggest win was Uzcategui. I think Bena whips both them dudes.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 02, 2022 3:41 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Im over going back and forth about Canelo, he clearly dont give a fuck, and the media wont hold his feet to the fire. So he can do whatever the fuck he wants really, and get paid the max for it. He has the perfect situation. But he's also highly skilled, so its whatever. Its his world.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 04, 2022 9:26 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Im over going back and forth about Canelo, he clearly dont give a fuck, and the media wont hold his feet to the fire. So he can do whatever the fuck he wants really, and get paid the max for it. He has the perfect situation. But he's also highly skilled, so its whatever. Its his world.

I know none of us know who this cruiserweight is. Nobody does. People dont know shit about the weight class outside of the hardest of core fans.

I am still excited, and as a fan, frankly, very nervous about him fighting a cruiserweight titlist that seemingly has legit KO power.

What I dont understand is, why isnt anyone else?

I feel like there are two main reasons. 1. If is easy and fun to hate the king. 2. Nobody has ever fuckin heard of this cruiser so they ignore the challenge of fighting a bigger, more powerful puncher.

Nobody can really look at Canelo's career and call this dude a ducker or cherry picker if they have any self-respect as a boxing fan.

So why are people propping up guys who are good (like Charlo, at a LOWER weight class), and a guy who might be good but has a shit resume and is easily hittable, like Benavidez?

Let's go to Bivol. This dude showed elite promise like 5ish fuckin years ago on HBO. He has done the definition of nothing since.

Beterbiev? Shit I love this fight. He has one huge win and if you want to piss and moan that he is ducking the most successful, scariest fighter in the weight class above him - FINE. Do that. But sheesh.

I dont get it bro. Help me out.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 04, 2022 9:33 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ill help. Its easy. No one knows this cruiser because he aint shit prime thats all there is to it. Cruiser was a waste land when Usyk was there, yet all of us knew Usyk and knew he was a problem. Im not getting excited about Canelo strolliny down a cherry orchard and smileying while he picks lpw hanging red ripe fruit.

And you know what...im giving him the most shit for it partially because yes hes the king, but the last king aint ever have as many challengers out there that he was mentioning but not fighting....and got a helluva lot more criticism than this young in prime King. So fuck him. He either fights some proper fighters....bivol, beterbiev, charlo, andrade, or homie at 168. No excuses. Too many possibilities for him to make those with that many options. Not big red cherries at higher weights who have already proven that they can lose.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:33 am 

Cash on hand:

Prime is 100% correct on Bivol. absolutely jack shit for half a decade, and before that he just looked utterly promising against the Sullivan Barreras of the world. he doesnt need to be mentioned with Canelo. everything else, carry on lol.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:51 pm 

Cash on hand:

Prime is 100% wrong about Bivol.

Bivol has held a belt at 175 since 2017. He has whipped rhe likes of Barrera, Joe Smith Jr aka The Executioner of Executioners aka Bottoms Up, and Jean Pascal. He undefeated. Same age as Canelo.

It would be another good fight and belt opportunity for Canelo, Bivol has a better resume than many of Canelo's recent opponents. So I aint trying hear that shit. We need to be asking why if Canelo not even considering 175. *cough Bivol, *cough Beterbiev, *cough Zurdo.

A lot of good fighters around his weight and he wanna fight some bum ass chinny African who been slept by Bellew of all people and my boy prine trying sell us this shit talking bout he "worried" for Canelo :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:56 pm 

Cash on hand:

my boy prine trying sell us this shit talking bout he "worried" for Canelo :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:56 pm 

Cash on hand:

Ima Canelo but i dont play that worship shit. "Oh he would murder Benavidez, Bivol, BooBoo, the entire free world, how dare you say he is ducking, he would never, he is the greatest thing since an egg-white omelette " lmao fuck all that.

He need to fight these young solid undefeated guys. Stop trying to sell is these fake "risky" fights like this cruiser shit and the Kova fight. And plenty others. Real fans know wussup

Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:07 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ima Canelo but i dont play that worship shit. "Oh he would murder Benavidez, Bivol, BooBoo, the entire free world, how dare you say he is ducking, he would never, he is the greatest thing since an egg-white omelette " lmao fuck all that.

He need to fight these young solid undefeated guys. Stop trying to sell is these fake "risky" fights like this cruiser shit and the Kova fight. And plenty others. Real fans know wussup

Straight facts man this the real. He need to get to the work instead of getting praise for that bum circuit shit.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:15 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

There is a difference between getting praised (which literally nobody is doing" and calling it a duck

Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:27 pm 

Cash on hand:

There is a difference between getting praised (which literally nobody is doing" and calling it a duck

Prime called him "the king" and said no one can question his career. That aint praising?! Lol

Board index » General Boxing Chat