Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada

:rofl:

Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:39 pm 

Cash on hand:

He got into Hollywood on some gay shit.

What you mean?? Serious question.

His first movie he was fucking a white dude throughout :hearty-laugh: I don't know it was some low budget shit, but he took the role and did whatever they asked. Hollywood will test you.

Yeah, I forgot about that, as I have only seen that movie once. I guess that explains why he is so fucked up. He has never come out of the closet and therefore is a complete basket case.

Yall watched a gay movie :shaking-head-no-smiley-emoticon: :eusa_snooty: yall shoulda kept that one to yall chest :rofl:

Yeah I wear pink golf shirts so what mofucka :lol:

First time I saw Will was Fresh Prince of Bel Air. Glad I missed that movie. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:39 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia

His first movie he was fucking a white dude throughout :hearty-laugh: I don't know it was some low budget shit, but he took the role and did whatever they asked. Hollywood will test you.

Yeah, I forgot about that, as I have only seen that movie once. I guess that explains why he is so fucked up. He has never come out of the closet and therefore is a complete basket case.

Yall watched a gay movie :shaking-head-no-smiley-emoticon: :eusa_snooty: yall shoulda kept that one to yall chest :rofl:

LMAO...it's "art"

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:12 pm 

Cash on hand:

:hearty-laugh:

I never watched the movie, just somebody showed me a clip of a scene with Will fucking a white dude. I watched 3 seconds of the shit and was disgusted af.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:39 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Will just mad that a better rapper hit it first. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:54 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica

:hearty-laugh:

I never watched the movie, just somebody showed me a clip of a scene with Will fucking a white dude. I watched 3 seconds of the shit and was disgusted af.

You cant EVER undo those 3 seconds my guy :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:55 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Austinholic_3:16 wrote:

:rofl:

YEah, we didnt know the story, thats an old beef man lmao.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:03 pm 

Cash on hand:

I didn't want to believe it was true :oops:

Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:24 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I never liked Fresh Prince. I only liked Hillary and Ashley. Even Carlton. I cant say I ever liked Will Smith in a movie either. He always seemed like a cornball to me that tried his best to rip off part of Eddie Murphys style. Bad Boys is all he ever had, and that was because of Martin Lawrence.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:30 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I never liked Fresh Prince. I only liked Hillary and Ashley. Even Carlton. I cant say I ever liked Will Smith in a movie either. He always seemed like a cornball to me that tried his best to rip off part of Eddie Murphys style. Bad Boys is all he ever had, and that was because of Martin Lawrence.

I am pretty much in lock step with this. Never cared for his leading roles in movies. I did like Enemy of the State though. That movie is my shit.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:49 pm 

Cash on hand:

I've liked alot of his movies and didn't care for alot of them. Fresh Prince was the shit. Bad Boys 2 is one of my all time favs as is Enemy of the State.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 8:34 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Aite Aite, Enemy Of The state wasn't bad. I hated Bad Boys too because it was too Will Smith centric for me. They made Martin seem too clownish and gave Smith all the action. Shit was annoying AF. Bad Boys original was pure parity.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:15 pm 

Cash on hand:

Will is a legend. A GOAT. Fresh prince was a great show with a great cast, him included. Summertime is the greatest summertime anthem song ever. Bad boys is classic. Independence Day a classic. Pursuit of Happiness a great performance.

His Sci-Fi works are impressive as well. MIB, IRobot, I am Legend. Though im not as fond of those. Ali was cool, he did his part but it was directed poorly. And then he has a shit ton of crap ass movies.

Overall, I appreciate what Will Smith has done and always had love for him, but this shit was wack as fuck and he a clown for that.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 10:51 pm 

Cash on hand:

Will is a legend. A GOAT. Fresh prince was a great show with a great cast, him included. Summertime is the greatest summertime anthem song ever. Bad boys is classic. Independence Day a classic. Pursuit of Happiness a great performance.

His Sci-Fi works are impressive as well. MIB, IRobot, I am Legend. Though im not as fond of those. Ali was cool, he did his part but it was directed poorly. And then he has a shit ton of crap ass movies.

Overall, I appreciate what Will Smith has done and always had love for him, but this shit was wack as fuck and he a clown for that.

I'm exactly here with it.

And yea Jermz is right about Will sort of taking more of the lead role in Bad Boys 2, but I didn't mind. He was the better more well rounded actor. That's why they did that.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:31 am 

Cash on hand:

Love how this thread just went in all sorts of fucking directions :lol:
Never heard about the gay rumors and similar to most, first time I saw dude was on Fresh Prince and while that show wasn't Martin or anything, it was a damn good show. Add that to his records solds and his movies, dude is no doubt about his business ans I never had anything against him but dude is just broken right now, and like I said, he need them hands.
Only way he's gonna straighten up, somebody gotta put paws on that pussy. Wake his ass up with a beating, you can't go around getting sinned by your wife ans then selectively choose who ans when you wanna take that shit out on.
Fuck man, Rock is from Jersey also, I know he handled it right, but I need to see Rock come back at this motherfucker somehow.

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:32 am 

Cash on hand:

Has the Goat commented on this shit? I need Chappelle to do a whole Netflix series on this.

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:41 pm 

Cash on hand:

Chriarock violated and deserved to be slapped end of story...dudes are retarded talking about jadas a bird that hoes around it doesn't matter that's wills wife for 25 yrs u don't disrespect like that period

They both cheated on each other and dudes be taking this joking around shit way to far man...
I'm glad that shit happened on live television cuz now these celebrities and comedians will think twice about the dumb shit that they say

Even if u got millions of dollars dudes need to know ur word still have consequences and u can't just say anything that u want and get away with it

Post Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:49 pm 

Cash on hand:

Look man ya niggas losing sight on wats really important here...ppl in this society have become way to comfortable talking subliminal shit and getting away with it.

I don't care if Jada played this nigga man they been married 25 yrs....I ain't letting a pussy like Chris rock embarrass me on national live tv man fuck that that nigga pussy and it showed

Nigga said will Smith smacked the shit out of me....how pussy did this dude look?? Bro listen man this was a nice wakeup call because I don't like all this joking around and roasting shit especially wen Jada has a disease

It's irrelevant how Jada played will or not....I'm not letting some pussy nigga like Chris rock talk crazy like that period.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:04 pm 

Cash on hand:

Look man will Smith is a legend he has mad money he's set for life he never needs to work again...if he's bisexual or jadas bitch man watever like I said that's irrelevant

End of the day man like I said dudes are way to comfortable with the words they speak it's wat to many keyboard warriors and tough guys out here...
Chris rock and all these fucking comedians needed a reality check

And look just for the record man if that was me and will Smith smacked me on live television dude might fuck me up but the Oscars would have become the corner bodega on 125th st man fuck all that :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Will Smith definitely ain't no pussy he took up boxing and learned how to throw straight punches wen he did the alit movie so don't get shit fucked up he'll fuck most of these celebrities cats up

Post Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:07 pm 

Cash on hand:

All dudes gonna remember now is that Chris rock went out like the biggest pussy....he got embarrassed now he's a meme for life and the jokes on that nigga now :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Like ppl been telling me all this joking shit is cool and all that....so now everyone laughing at Chris rock and making fun of him so o well

Look fuck all of them they all millionaires set for life...will and chairs are legends man and like I said if they never earned another dime there set for life so all this canceling talk I think is stupid to

Post Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:00 pm 

Cash on hand:

No they wont. They gonna remember him for having an iron chin and taking that smack in stride lol. For being a professional. In the long run Smith gon look like the dumbass pussy who tried to make up for years of embarrassment by smacking a smaller comedian.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Board index » General Boxing Chat