Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 217 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2021 6:51 pm 

Cash on hand:

Once again dudes is on here lieing or delusional...
I'm not no Spence fan thats jermz and he knows I dont even like Spence if I'm being honest he never been my guy neither is bud or charlo I dont care about any of these dudes like that

Totally neutral on these matters...
Look man Spence went to the UK abd koed brook to get this leverage he needs...
Battered danny and Mikey,clearly beat porter got the knockdown and beat him before tc

Spence beaf better opponents and has the better resume competition and so does charlo...
Harrison and lubin are better overall fighters than porter IMO at the end of the day

That loss with Harrison was a robbery we all know that....ya niggas jocking Crawford on another level...
Charloa did all the work to get all 4 belts at 154 abd hes willing to give those clown Crawford a shot at being a 3 time lineal all belts champ abd offering 50-50 and thats still not enough for ya??

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:
Wen the fuck did Crawford become Oscar,PAC,floyd and canelo??
Hes the money man, he sells a million ppvs every time out??

Ya need to stfu and be happy Charlo is even offering him 50-50 with all 4 belts possibly cuz Crawford has nowhere else to go right now except 2ndary fights with taylor,Ortiz or ugas

And look Spence has dibs to ugas first cuz hes at pbc like I said before... So ya need to wake up

Crawford needs to see charlo if this is real and he beats castano...
Stop making these fucking excuses man

Post Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2021 6:56 pm 

Cash on hand:

And look man Crawford is only 34...
Again if hes really great and a legend like ya say than he should be able to be great until hes 40 at least

Hes athletic, still in great shape it looks like,doesn't have a lot of punishment on him no real wear and tear...so I dont wanna hear this shit about Spence waiting for him to age out

Look man PAC beat Thurman wen he was 40....
Floyd beat canelo at 36 and PAC at 38

So look man like I said,if Crawford so fucking gangsta and legendary AS ICE and OTHERS HERE SAY that HE IS,THAN HE SHOULD BE GREAT STILL IBTO HIS 40ES LIKE FLOYD AND PAC THAB

niggas wanna make threads about how Crawford would fare against PAC and floyd right??
So than that nigga should be able to be great at 40 than like PAC and floyd was

Otherwise if ya dont have faith in him to do that tha stfu and dont put him in the same sentence with floyd and PAC than man its simple

Post Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2021 8:05 pm 

Cash on hand:

Dont give a duck about none of that.

Crawford on his 3rd division. Spence still on his 1st.

Out pointing small guys like Garcia, Crawford destroyed smaller guys like Gamboa. Decision and late rounds against Brook and Porter, Crawford destroyed them dudes.

Its clear why Spence run when Crawford get brought up.

Prescott, Burns, Brook, Khan, Gamboa, Beltran, Molina, Diaz , Jean, Lundy, Dulorme, Postol, Porter, stop shittingnon him. And all those guys got destroyed.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:30 pm 

Cash on hand:

Ice u sound retarded bro...
Spence beat a way better and much more prime version of brook so u talking out ur ass

Remember that brook was great he gave porter a decisive beating fr beginning to end and nobody else ever did that...bro knock it off man gamboa won the first 4 rds against Crawford and had him hurt real bad dont forget that

U sound retarded bro u jocking way to hard right now... Nigga slow down ur officially a stage 5 clinger of Crawford at this point :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Breathe bro get some oxygen...
Look man both them Garcias Spence beat was way better than everyone Crawford beat period

Danny beat porter that was a robbery...
Spence beat Peterson to dudes forget that.
I'm done with this unless Crawford beats charlo he doesnt deserve 50-50 with Spence period case closed

And Charlo would be well within his rights to ask for 55-60% against Crawford to cuz the dudes he beat already are also better than everyone Crawford has beat

Lubin,Harrison,castano>>>
Better than everyone Crawford beat including porter at all there best...charlo got other wins to man u tripping

Crawfords resume is weak compared to all the other top fighters on the p4p list thats facts...
Fury,usyk,loma,canelo,everyone in the top 10 got great wins except for Crawford and he finally beat somebody in Porter and u talking about wat he deserves its a joke and embarrassing

Post Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2021 12:13 am 

Cash on hand:

There aint no proof that Brook was better when Spence fought him. None. Whatsoever. They both fought him after GGG raped him, so it dont matter. Crawford slept him in 4 while Spence needed 11.

Again, Porter was competitive with Spence, whereas Bud just KO'd him and retired him. Something your hero Keef or Spence didn't come close to doing.

Charlo lost to Harrison clearly, a lot of folks that he lost to Castano, he probably got another gift in there.

WHEREAS BO ONE HAS BEEN COMPETITIVE WITH CRAWFORD. NOBODY.

And that's what's impressive. Pac flat out ducked him, Roach declared it in an interview and everything. But they accepted a fight with Spence. What that tell you.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2021 12:17 am 

Cash on hand:

Pac ran to PBC to avoid Crawford lol. Spence running out arenas.

Spence likes the easy smaller fighters. Cmon man you mentioned Peterson?? A fuckin Jr. welter. Mikey a lightweight, Algieri a Jr. Welter, Danny came from 140. Spence a just lookin for an easy fight. That's why he wont mention Crawford

Post Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:27 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Lmao, yall are so mad and sour, go tell B side Bud to fight a fight and get his numbers up.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2021 12:38 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bud will fight Thurman in July and Taylor at the end of the year. Time to build up this Boots vs Crawford fight for '23. That's the best we're going to get at 147. Boots needs to big his name up though. Hopefully Ugas beats Spence so we can have a fight for undisputed.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2021 12:53 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Lmao ugas beats Spence, you're officially wishing against Spence and Crawford. Your hating is at an all time high.

Bud fighting Thurman and then Taylor/Boots/Ortiz at the end of the year is good enough.

Spence fights Ugas in Spring and if he goes on, will likely have to fight the mandatory for that WBA belt.

So if all goes well, Crawford - Spence can happen in 2023 Summer or late 2022 if they can convince that mandatory to step aside one more time.

Aint no good reason to be worrying about Boots, Boots has plenty of time and should be trying to fight 3 times next year anyone in the top 20. He's 24, the future of the WW division is basically his.

Plenty of fodder out there, Butaev, Benn, Stanionis. or in a more ideal world, Boots and Ortiz fight for a grand eliminator late next year to be the first challenger for that winner of Crawford Spence...if Ugas dont play spoiler.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2021 1:06 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Looking at the rankings GBP has done a better job with Ortiz than Cameron Dunkin has with Boots, Ortiz ahead of him right now, got better ranked wins, and is about to get him a top 10 win soon. Those things matter along side the individual mandatory status, which can easily be changed at a moments notice by a commission. If Boots wants a shot hes gonna need at least 2 fights.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2021 1:21 pm 

Cash on hand:

There's no hate. Just we know Crawford is not taking 70/30 or 80/20 and that fights not happening. The talk will be about who ducked who instead. Errol haven't fought a mandatory in a while. He's going to be due one after the Ugas fight.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2021 1:28 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

There's no hate. Just we know Crawford is not taking 70/30 or 80/20 and that fights not happening. The talk will be about who ducked who instead. Errol haven't fought a mandatory in a while. He's going to be due one after the Ugas fight.

Lmao, hes not taking 40 either, his own words, which for some reason you refuse to acknowledge...a fair ass 40.

But ya, This fight will get pushed to 2023. Sucks, but it is what it is. It will happen eventually. Unless either guy shows a noticeable decline, which there isnt any proof of, I'm not worried about waiting til then.

That said, and especially with the Ugas fight looming, Crawford has still done very little of the heavy lifting in the road to a fight between these two, so I dont gaf about Spence making him wait, or A siding his ass.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2021 2:09 pm 

Cash on hand:

You got a lot of faith in Spence actually wanting to fight Crawford though his actions don't show it. I'd bet you anything if Spence beats Ugas he's going to offer less than 40 and that will be his way out the fight. We'll see.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2021 2:22 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

You got a lot of faith in Spence actually wanting to fight Crawford though his actions don't show it. I'd bet you anything if Spence beats Ugas he's going to offer less than 40 and that will be his way out the fight. We'll see.

Brah, cut that nonsense out. You're starting to sound like those Pacquiao fans that swore up and down that Floyd was scared to fight Pacquiao. Spence is a warrior like any other elite, and elites dont run from the biggest fight of their lives, and business men want those fights to count for the most, and this is the era of the businessman.

And if you think Spence is gonna offer him less, all the more reason for Crawford to put some work in in the meantime. If Spence goes out and puts up big numbers against Ugas, then he has all the grounds to go less than 40. You can't have this both ways my G, you can't say you dont care about splits, and then say you care enough because its gonna push Bud from the fight, while not demanding that Bud keep pace.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2021 3:39 pm 

Cash on hand:

Fuck all that. The fight isn't building up more and doesn't need to build more. The money this matchup brings won't be any bigger a year from now than 2 years ago. If you're talking business PBC would be building this match up instead of constantly downplaying Crawford and freezing him out. How is that making the fight bigger?

Post Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2021 3:46 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Fuck all that. The fight isn't building up more and doesn't need to build more. The money this matchup brings won't be any bigger a year from now than 2 years ago. If you're talking business PBC would be building this match up instead of constantly downplaying Crawford and freezing him out. How is that making the fight bigger?

People said the exact same thing about Mayweather Pacquiao, and then it set crazy records. "How is waiting making the fight bigger"? It simply does. The more work both sides do the more casuals it eventually draws. I'm not willing to say concretely that it can or cant. You're the one talking in concrete terms, and I wont be invited to do so because neither you nor I can quantify or qualify it beyond mere speculation.

I'm simply saying, the fight will happen eventually, much like every other fight in similar circumstances has happened. That both guys want the fight, only one guy is more interested in getting the other belts first, has been vocal about doing so before crawford even came into WW, and wants to be properly compensated for his efforts.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2021 3:53 pm 

Cash on hand:

Brah, cut that nonsense out. You're starting to sound like those Pacquiao fans that swore up and down that Floyd was scared to fight Pacquiao. Spence is a warrior like any other elite, and elites dont run from the biggest fight of their lives, and business men want those fights to count for the most, and this is the era of the businessman.

And if you think Spence is gonna offer him less, all the more reason for Crawford to put some work in in the meantime. If Spence goes out and puts up big numbers against Ugas, then he has all the grounds to go less than 40. You can't have this both ways my G, you can't say you dont care about splits, and then say you care enough because its gonna push Bud from the fight, while not demanding that Bud keep pace.

Floyd did the same with Pacquiao, no wonder why you like Spence's tactics :hearty-laugh: The fact still remains that Floyd didn't fight Pacquiao when he was most dangerous and Spence is following the blueprint. Floyd vs Pacquiao happened 6 years late and the fight sucked because of it. I watch boxing for entertainment and seeing prime matchups pass us by don't sit well with me. Protecting 0s and following Floyd trend has to stop. Also Floyd's been scared before of fights. People close to him exposed this. He had to build his confidence up. Many fighters have ducked, it's nothing new.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2021 3:58 pm 

Cash on hand:

People said the exact same thing about Mayweather Pacquiao, and then it set crazy records. "How is waiting making the fight bigger"? It simply does. The more work both sides do the more casuals it eventually draws. I'm not willing to say concretely that it can or cant. You're the one talking in concrete terms, and I wont be invited to do so because neither you nor I can quantify or qualify it beyond mere speculation.

I'm simply saying, the fight will happen eventually, much like every other fight in similar circumstances has happened. That both guys want the fight, only one guy is more interested in getting the other belts first, has been vocal about doing so before crawford even came into WW, and wants to be properly compensated for his efforts.

It set crazy records but the fight sucked! What you want to see their bank accounts bested or them fighting at their best? That's where we differ.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2021 4:09 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

It set crazy records but the fight sucked! What you want to see their bank accounts bested or them fighting at their best? That's where we differ.

The fight was always going to suck. Are you really gonna be one of those???? :hearty-laugh: Floyd was always going to easy box Pacquiao. He was never gonna turn on the gas and go for a knockout. And one trick pacquiao was always going to just take the outboxing.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2021 4:10 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Floyd did the same with Pacquiao, no wonder why you like Spence's tactics :hearty-laugh: The fact still remains that Floyd didn't fight Pacquiao when he was most dangerous and Spence is following the blueprint. Floyd vs Pacquiao happened 6 years late and the fight sucked because of it. I watch boxing for entertainment and seeing prime matchups pass us by don't sit well with me. Protecting 0s and following Floyd trend has to stop. Also Floyd's been scared before of fights. People close to him exposed this. He had to build his confidence up. Many fighters have ducked, it's nothing new.

Now we're getting somewhere. Floyd was scared....says you lmao. This explains everything.

I'm not going to reopen the entire line of events that was the run up to their fight. I'll leave this discussion where it was now that I've identified you and your politics. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2021 4:51 pm 

Cash on hand:

I didn't say who he was nervous of fighting. But he wasn't this diehard warrior you're making. He became a smart businessman.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2021 10:58 pm 

Cash on hand:

RJ and ice clearly delusional...
I'm.convinced its really something wrong with ice if this dude believes Spence beat the same brook Crawford beat
.nigga brook was way fresher with much less wear and tear against Spence knock it off

I'm totally neutral here idgaf about Spence or craw to be quite honest as ice pointed out I'm a Thurman guy...look man floyd was down to fight PAC in 2010 PAC refused to take the test cuz he knew he was gonna get caught end of story

Floyd dominated him wen he was 38 so its not like he was a spring chicken in hia prime either remember that Floyd is 2 yrs older than PAC

Look man floyd beat this dude PAC how he always would have beaten him it didn't matter...
Floyd beats pac at 126-130-135 and 140 it doesn't matter

FLOYD maximized the money and he capitalized on PACs fear of taking the test in 2010 and made it a 100 million dollar fight for himself and watever money pac made so WATEVER....

Look man if tc or Spence beat ugas in 2022,and dont fight each other I'm fine with that...
Spence can beat ugas and tc can see charlo, taylor or keef and again I'm good with that

Look like ugas and Thurman are on the list for both..
If both of them fight twice in 2022 and stay unbeaten against ugas,charlo,Thurman, Taylor, or Ortiz like I said I'm.good with that

But niggas could both take a loss cuz I'm not convinced either one is nice like all u guys seem to be...either way no matter wat happens this yr in 2023 it will be time for Spence Crawford to happen

Even if 1 or both of them takes a loss along the way I dont give a fuck it needs to go down in 2023 period...
Ya niggas sound like a bunch of lawyers and old ladies man :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Spence ain't no businessman and Crawford ain't no fucking boogeyman that Spence or anyone else running scared of...
Look man straight up fuck Crawford.
Floyd had to even bend over and take 40% against Oscar like I said regarding this matter before

So Crawford need to swallow his pride and come out publicly and say u know wat I'll TAKE 40-46% JUST SO I CAN KNOCK THIS PUSSY ASS NIGGA SPENCE OUT ANS BE DONE WITH IT

he releases that live on twitter or Instagram tha. Spence will have nowhere to run and hide as ya say...
Otherwise all ya Crawford worshippers need to stfu already I'm tired of this now

Ice on here saying with a straight face Spence didn't beat a much better brook than Crawford did thats straight up criminal how hes lieing :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Crawford can go and see ugas,Thurman or Taylor and ftr its far from a guarantee he beats any of them as far as I'm.concerned...
Taylor is nice,highly skilled in his prime

Ugas is good all around, and Thurman we dont know wat problems he could present for Crawford or Spence...sleeping on that man would be foolish

Let's kill all this jazz until we see who Spence or Crawford fight first next yr than we can resume this I guess

Post Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:10 pm 

Cash on hand:

I honestly dont know why ice is Jocking Crawford so hard and talking all crazy like this....
Bro Crawford was up 6-4 after 10 rds against a porter that brook schooled 7 yrs ago

Thurman clearly defeated him,Spence dropped him.and beat him already... A lot or ppl think porter lost to ugas and Garcia to
Bro he got dropped by broner :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Ice a lot of dudes gave porter that work so Crawford was the first to stop a man with a lot of wars and wear and tear on him...
U gotta wake up bro this is embarrassing by u :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Look man Crawford looks great,he passes the eye test,but its much more questions about him than it is about Spence my dude thats just the truth

Look man Spence and Crawford on a collision course...hopefully they stay undefeated and this showdown happens in 2023

But If not man I ain't gonna shed any tears,cus I honestly dont see either one of these guys as legendary or in the discussion with the atgs

Dudes is hofers man they great,but they ain't at the table right now with the real official og cats like floyd, pac,hearns abd Leonard and chances are high they both never will be

Post Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:19 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

This is crazy Moe, :lol: these dudes is way over the edge. I aint said a single thing unreasonable. Just the regular pattern of literally every A side B side situation that has ever gone down in boxing. They can say Errol is fucking or he's scared, its whatever man they'll have to eat crow when the fight eventually happens.

But Then im hearing now some of them thought the same shit about Floyd when there was perfectly legit reasons for that fight not happening when they wanted to which had everything to do with mr needles running from the bargaining table after Floyd agreed to the weight penalty and asked for blood and urine :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: which is all the more laughable now that its circulating that Pacquiao used to have a drug habit :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

As I said before, at this point I think Crawford beats him. I think he's more skilled and he's more mean in general. But that dont make you an Aside, it never has. And being that doesn't make your resume better. You need fights for that, and flat out Crawfords resume at 147 aint the equal of Spence. So him talking about 50/50 is just pricing himself out. Period.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:34 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

In any event, i'll ask the same question i asked before because this thread was made to poke at Spence for being "trapped" lmao between fighting boots or ortiz. Spence has planned to fight Ugas ever since Ugas beat the guy who he had to pull out against because he wants that third belt, and he had this plan before Crawford even left top rank, and now he soon officially will have this fight.

So who is Crawford going to fight to keep pace with Spence, who is clearly doing all of the heavy lifting en route to a possible match up between the two of them? And if he's not going to do any heavy lift....or get his numbers up? What grounds does he have to demand the 50/50 (or the 60/40 he already turned down)?

I heard he's going to fight Regis Prograis, and I hope that just a fucking rumor.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 217 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next

Board index » General Boxing Chat