Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 217 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next
 Post Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:14 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Im getting Mayweather Corrales vibes.

Loma gonna do something special tomorrow.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:15 pm 

Cash on hand:

I just noticed Loma broke the thru the lil barrier they had for the socially distant stare down they had planned :lol: :lol: :boxer: :boxer: i wonder if he will play right into Teo’s hand and get caught with something nasty

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:21 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Loma the type to not really fight safety first. The fact that he aint have a good fight in a while...he might very well take big chances to make this shit fan friendly. Fire fucking works tomorrow!!!

Post Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:45 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
cant wait. :happy:

Post Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:59 pm 

Cash on hand:

Fireworks means he going to sleep. Just watch the first couple rounds of Teo vs. Magdaleno and I might have to make my official pick Teo by stoppage.

Teo showed every punch and angle you want to see against a southpaw. Straight rights, looping rights, counter uppercuts, heavy straight rights to the body, nasty left hooks and awkward attacks over the right hand of a southpaw. Granted against much lesser comp but I remember the bigger Morales beating the smaller more explosive Pacqauio down in the first fight with heavy straights to the body and head.

But Teo doing it all at equal or better speed than Loma. Hand and foot closing the gap super quick.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:09 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
I'd have liked to see Teo in for a few rounds with someone like Linares.

Post Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:04 am 

Cash on hand:

I just dont believe teo is ready for a fight of this magnitude against loma period....hes a fraud I just dont think his balls are big enough

Loma is to smart... Hes not gonna open up and throw all these punches against teo like hes been doing against the Campbells and Linares of the world cuz he knows teo can catch him coming in or opening up and put him to sleep

I see him keeping it to 1-2 shots at a time nothing crazy exchanging.... Just a torture fest for teo in and out 1es and 2es all night
Hes gonna embarrass teo

Pick him apart slowly paper cut him to death how Floyd used to do...school will be in session

Post Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:24 am 

Cash on hand:

I just dont believe teo is ready for a fight of this magnitude against loma period....hes a fraud I just dont think his balls are big enough

Loma is to smart... Hes not gonna open up and throw all these punches against teo like hes been doing against the Campbells and Linares of the world cuz he knows teo can catch him coming in or opening up and put him to sleep

I see him keeping it to 1-2 shots at a time nothing crazy exchanging.... Just a torture fest for teo in and out 1es and 2es all night
Hes gonna embarrass teo

Pick him apart slowly paper cut him to death how Floyd used to do...school will be in session

I like that. :lol:

Post Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:44 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Fraud is too strong Moe. But I agree that what's in front of him is an ATG caliber fighter, like Floyd, not just a reg fighter, a Master Martial Artist. Teo is mad nice, but at his age and with his pedigree, he aint no master martial artist!

I never gave Loma this level of burn and respect in any previous fights. I'm doing it now.

Post Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:49 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
J beat me to it.
Maybe Moe doesn't know what "fraud" means. :lol:

Post Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:16 pm 

Cash on hand:

Yea a couple posts earlier he called Tyson a fraud like Zab and gangsta and OG like Floyd in the same post :lol: :kopfpatsch: :lol:

Post Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:21 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yea a couple posts earlier he called Tyson a fraud like Zab and gangsta and OG like Floyd in the same post :lol: :kopfpatsch: :lol:

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Moe posts with an unreasonable and constantly moving point of reference man. Everyone else here has a static point of reference, his moves all over the place, thats how you get to calling fucking greats and elites....bums and frauds. LOl

Post Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:23 pm 

Cash on hand:

I hear all that about Loma, and him by decision is the safest pick. But Teo aint no smaller former Jr.lightweight light Pedraza or Linares who had been stopped previously like those guys, aint frail like a Campbell.

He is a solid, heavy punching real lightweight who will probably weigh close to 160 tonight. Who is also fast and twitchy AF. With skills, counters very nicely and aint shying away from the moment. He looks comfortable.

Im getting those Danny garcia- Amir khan vibes. That was danny’s coming out party. Where his dad talked all the shit but danny backed it up, when Khan was on his way to a Mayweather fight.

Teo gonna take it tonight. The Takeover is on

Post Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:26 pm 

Cash on hand:

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Moe posts with an unreasonable and constantly moving point of reference man. Everyone else here has a static point of reference, his moves all over the place, thats how you get to calling fucking greats and elites....bums and frauds. LOl

Yea I don’t wanna go too hard cause he must have some sort of condition :eusa_think: a learning disorder or something

Post Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:03 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
Straight up...we deserve this fight. Hopefully it is great. Glad it's on ESPN so hopefully a whole bunch of people will watch. ESPN is going all out with 5 1/2 hours of coverage for this fight.

Post Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:04 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Straight up...we deserve this fight. Hopefully it is great. Glad it's on ESPN so hopefully a whole bunch of people will watch. ESPN is going all out with 5 1/2 hours of coverage for this fight.

Gah damn right we do, i'm drinking and eating GARBAGE TONIGHT!!!! It's FIGHT NIGHT!!!!

Post Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:16 pm 

Cash on hand:

if the ratings for this arent through the roof that would be a travesty and embarrassment.

Post Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:52 pm 

Cash on hand:

Ice saying anyone has a learning disorder is an oxymoron.... Its just ridiculous in itself...
I meant
Wat i said and I stand behind it....

Teos a fraud and he's gonna get exposed tonight...
I hope loma makes him quit and tap out...
He's another Brooklyn fraud like zab and Tyson I didn't stutter

Whenever Tyson saw someone who refused to fold and refused to stay down he always ended up getting ktfo or quitting... Tyson was a natural born tapout artist who was emotionally weak just like zab and teo

Teo smells just like zab and Tyson...
Wen he can't hurt loma he's gonna get emotional and start making mistakes and the wheels gonna come off....just like Tyson andzab he's a fraud a fake homo thug that's pretending to be tough and showing false bravado he doesn't even really believe himself

Dudes trying to tell me he'll rebound from this losslikecanelo did wen he lost to Floyd....
He ain't no canelo not even close...
He's the type that when he loses he'll never be the same like broner and zab the losses gonna pile up

Post Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:54 pm 

Cash on hand:

140 and 147 is in teos future real soon...
Wat he gonna do wen all them dudes up there eat all his best shots for breakfast??
Loma gonna scar this young boy for life and he'll never be the same again

Post Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:42 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
if the ratings for this arent through the roof that would be a travesty and embarrassment.

Absolutely. I didn't think ESPN would have all of the undercard fights but am glad they do.

Post Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:24 pm 

Cash on hand:

moemoney253 wrote:
Ice saying anyone has a learning disorder is an oxymoron.... Its just ridiculous in itself...
I meant
Wat i said and I stand behind it....

Teos a fraud and he's gonna get exposed tonight...
I hope loma makes him quit and tap out...
He's another Brooklyn fraud like zab and Tyson I didn't stutter

Whenever Tyson saw someone who refused to fold and refused to stay down he always ended up getting ktfo or quitting... Tyson was a natural born tapout artist who was emotionally weak just like zab and teo

Teo smells just like zab and Tyson...
Wen he can't hurt loma he's gonna get emotional and start making mistakes and the wheels gonna come off....just like Tyson andzab he's a fraud a fake homo thug that's pretending to be tough and showing false bravado he doesn't even really believe himself

Dudes trying to tell me he'll rebound from this losslikecanelo did wen he lost to Floyd....
He ain't no canelo not even close...
He's the type that when he loses he'll never be the same like broner and zab the losses gonna pile up

Ok explain what you meant by Tyson is a fraud in one sentence, but theb later you said Tyson was an OG and gangsta like Floyd. So which one is it?!!!

And anyway I don’t smell that from Teo yet, he is emotional but aint nothing wrong with that, Floyd is emotional. You saying Loma can take his best shot?!! I dont think so. And since you going so hard on the kid, like you would meet up with him and beat him up or something....., how bout you TAKE THE TEST?!!! Sig bet me right now, 2 months. I got Teo the Takeover tonight, you can take the safe pick and favorite in Loma I’ll give you that. I think you have ducked every sig bet ever matter fact, man up son TAKE THE TEST!!! :pimp: :boxer: :smile81:

Post Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:27 pm 

Cash on hand:

TAKE THE TEST BOYYY. The TAKEOVER on tonight you a shameful new yorker. Im more New York than you son. I own two pairs of Tim’s you probably dont even got no Tim boots...TAKE THE TEST!!!

Post Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:32 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:hearty-laugh: :happy-dancing: :hammer: TEST! TEST! TEST! TEST! TEST!

Post Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:35 pm 

Cash on hand:

Berlanga fighting this dude i went to school with for a lil bit named Bellows, its Lanell bellows but we always called him bellows. He was the same height and always kind of swole but he was chubbier in high school. He had braids and use to buy hoes shit to get the pussy when we didnt have to lol. He was always kind weird i thiught he was down low homo. But he was cool. Its funny the homie fought him and won the fight by all accounts but im pretty sure Bellows would probably win if they fought again lol

He supposed to be Berlanga’s toughest opponent yet and that stubby MF supposed to have a good chin sonimthere is a good chance it goes past 1.

Post Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:41 pm 

Cash on hand:

:hearty-laugh: :happy-dancing: :hammer: TEST! TEST! TEST! TEST! TEST!

Tell ya mans grow a pair and TAKE THAT TEST. I want that sig

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 217 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next

Board index » General Boxing Chat