Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post subject: Re: Showtime stream
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:58 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
you shouldn't be so offended man...I mean Diaz didn't do anything to deserve a title shot. I think the odds were like 20:1. Thurman is a great up and comer. I see some holes that dudes like Karass and Diaz are not going to be able to get through. You keep focusing on Porter who I am not talking about at all. I don't see THurman as the WW killer just yet until he can show better patience. IF he finds the patience, ignores what he thinks people want to see, and just wins rounds letting the KOs come I think he would stop some of the obvious unnecessary risk he takes....because he has the skill to avoid the risk. however, he chooses to mix in dangerous situations. Porter and Diaz was a different fight like Garcia and Herrera was...they stand on their own.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:19 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: Puerto RicoPuerto Rico
I'm not offended. I'm just saying you can't shit on Thurman for fighting Diaz when Porter did it twice yet you dont say anything about it.

Porter's win against Paulie was a fraudulent win. Why? Cause Paulie really is garbage. Yet some here are praising Porter for the destruction of Paulie.

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:59 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
I'm not shitting on THurman. Just because I'd point out a flaw in FLoyd's game I'm not saying everyone else is better. IF i said Porter is open to a lead left hook coming in like he does I'm not shitting on Porter. But, Porter is wide open for a lead left hook and THurman throws them well. I get the impression THurman gets all praises and no critique. I've seen THurman take chances because he is thinking about what people think trying to do what the crowd wants to see. Its very crowd friendly and remarkable how well his punches flow, but he gets caught way too flush being crowd friendly. I wouldn't be surprised at all him THurman whooped Porter. I think Porter's team knows the odds and rather would not. They would take it if it lead to a sweepstake ticket but either of these guys might have a ticket without having to butcher each other.

Board index » General Boxing Chat