Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:09 pm 

Cash on hand:

GI Jada a sensitive bitch. And if she insecure about her boot camp looking ass dome then put a wig on bitch, or stay indoors. On top of that she wore a military green dress. Bitch was asking to be called GI Jane. But the world dont got to cater to your insecurities

My cousin and and homeboy got Alopecia. It aint no death sentence. Shit my cousin look like a dam albino. And we stay roastin his ass.

But anyway, it sucks cause a sensitive no sense of humor triflin bitch got this coward Will under her spell. She always thought she was hard in her roles, tryin date 2pac, but she need protection?! Lol from a harmless comedian :eusa_snooty: .

Fuck GI Jada and Will.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:11 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Sensitive ass Negus. :lol:

Jermz if you done with it then be done, dont post about it. Duh. :facepalm-gesture-smiley-emoticon:

And yea like I said, fuck your forced application of the protect our black women shit. It dont fucking apply and I said it cause I wanted to say. Jada ain't nothing but a cheating slut anyway. The fuck she need protection from?? Fuck outta here. Angry ass Rockets fan. :rofl:

Bruh, i aint fighting with you over this my Negus, It jus needed to be said this shit is dumb man, everybody and they momma talk about this dumb ass shit man shows me how far we done fall, and BHO giving this shit too much fuckin attention, I pray I wake up tomorrow and this thread out of activity :lol: :hearty-laugh: imma find some chase and ice and get on some shit that matters.

Well anything getting any attention here is a good thing lol. No need for ya to get sensitive over the shit and wish the thread dead. You been humping that boring Ukraine/Russia shit for how long?? Shit, curse rj out, he's the one that made this a thread on some immature shit. :hearty-laugh:

Boring??? Thats the art of international warfare, talmbout boring :lol: them Russian tanks finna be on your block one day, better get yo vodka ready :lol:

Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:18 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Anyway, Will missed a change to just have this shit played off. He shoulda just smacked dude and sat down like it wasn't nothin. Ppl thought that shit was scripted until he started bellowing like a baby cow. Then to top it off, he gonna whine and cry and apologize after.

You never apologize. You wanna do hard shit, stay hard. Aint no world where im smackin someone then telling anybody sorry and crying and carrying on. That what separate man from fassy.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:20 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
Probably no Russian Vodka available anywhere. You see all this dumb anti Russian shit going on?? Motherfuckers pouring out all their Russian products. People boycotting Russian businesses and products. Dumbest shit ever.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:35 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Probably no Russian Vodka available anywhere. You see all this dumb anti Russian shit going on?? Motherfuckers pouring out all their Russian products. People boycotting Russian businesses and products. Dumbest shit ever.

I knew you wouldn't appreciate good liquor getting thrown out :lol: Ya I saw that shit, they did that shit up here too. Man, ppl can think what they want about whoever, but yous a fuckin bozo if you gonna throw out and ban vodka because it's Russian.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:48 pm 

Cash on hand:

And whatever you feel about the shit, Russians making a living here, and perhaps are good and honest peoples, ain't got shit to do with any of that shit going on. There was a story a couple weeks ago where a Russian owned gas station was being boycotted, and whatever customers would go there would get harassed and threatened. Fucking retarded shit. I wish a motherfucker would bother me on some dumb shit like that.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:05 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

And whatever you feel about the shit, Russians making a living here, and perhaps are good and honest peoples, ain't got shit to do with any of that shit going on. There was a story a couple weeks ago where a Russian owned gas station was being boycotted, and whatever customers would go there would get harassed and threatened. Fucking retarded shit. I wish a motherfucker would bother me on some dumb shit like that.

It's fucking stupid man. As soon as I heard these muthafuckas tell Medvedev that he had to denounce putin or they wouldn't let him play in Wimbledon, I knew we were fucked man. I keep being told how good and better the world is, especially certain segments of it, then shit like that happens? And NOBODY is standing out and calling it bullshit. Bruh, they should just send the nukes man, honestly.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:26 pm 

Cash on hand:

GI Jada a sensitive bitch. And if she insecure about her boot camp looking ass dome then put a wig on bitch, or stay indoors. On top of that she wore a military green dress. Bitch was asking to be called GI Jane. But the world dont got to cater to your insecurities

My cousin and and homeboy got Alopecia. It aint no death sentence. Shit my cousin look like a dam albino. And we stay roastin his ass.

But anyway, it sucks cause a sensitive no sense of humor triflin bitch got this coward Will under her spell. She always thought she was hard in her roles, tryin date 2pac, but she need protection?! Lol from a harmless comedian :eusa_snooty: .

Fuck GI Jada and Will.

:hearty-laugh: See this exactly why you have to slap the shit out of somebody every now then. So much talking shit, but would you run up on them with that same energy?

Will clearly laughed at the joke until he saw Jada hurt from the joke. Women are sensitive, we already know this. That slap kept him out the doghouse and got him some soaking wet cat before they made it home.

You can't be seriously comparing a man going bald to a woman. :kopfpatsch: Think about it.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:39 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Maaaaan, seeing how she been doin Will, I wouldnt be surprised if he aint even get a sniff of the pussy after he done wrecked his career smackin Chris Rock.

It aint gonna wreck his career though, if he smacked a white dude, his shit would be over, thats just black on black violence, they dont care about that.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:52 pm 

Cash on hand:

Man I don't know about their relationship, but Will been suspect. He got into Hollywood on some gay shit. Jada does what he allow her to. I wouldn't be surprised if that nigga went both ways and they had threesomes with men.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:54 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Man I don't know about their relationship, but Will been suspect. He got into Hollywood on some gay shit. Jada does what he allow her to. I wouldn't be surprised if that nigga went both ways and they had threesomes with men.

Yeah, to be honest, I think thats what Jada has over him, and now this dude gotta just shut up and obey. And aint no real woman gonna respect you after she find out you doin that gay shit. Worst case she gonna use it against you on some rest of life black mail. :eusa_snooty:

Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:55 pm 

Cash on hand:

Jermz I actually meant to ask a 2 part question before. What if that was Seinfeld or Carlin or Ben Stiller that he slapped?? And would Will have even dared to slap the white man in that situation?? :lol:

Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:59 pm 

Cash on hand:

He got into Hollywood on some gay shit.

What you mean?? Serious question.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:01 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Jermz I actually meant to ask a 2 part question before. What if that was Seinfeld or Carlin or Ben Stiller that he slapped?? And would Will have even dared to slap the white man in that situation?? :lol:

Well LMFAO. No, he wouldn't have dared slapped a white man. But a White man probably wouldn't have ran that joke. Idk. But then theres the whole concept of the code man, like it's off code to be a black comedian and go put a sista and the sistas husband in the crosshairs. Thats especially why the Black stuff got brought up in the convos you read elsewhere.

I mean I can throw it back, would Chris say that about a bald ass a list white female celebrity at an award show? Did he feel comfortable goin at the sista because shes a sista?

Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:07 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

That's been a hot rumor in Hollywood for years. Word was Wills Ex wife caught Will in bed with a man, and divorced him and had to be given a massive payoff to keep it shut. And then there was some shit about Will Smith was sexually manipulating some male dancers or some shit. Couple that with the way their family always been weird, and thier son wearing dresses and shit, probably some other stories out there too. It's like when we say a dude gay but Mystik be like "he aint gay he's bi" thats the going rumors, that he likes to play both sides, in BHO terms, that mean he gay! :lol:

Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:08 pm 

Cash on hand:

He wouldn't have slap The Rock or most other men, black or white. It was personally for Jada because Chris went hard on her the last time he hosted the Oscar's.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:10 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

He wouldn't have slap The Rock or most other men, black or white. It was personally for Jada because Chris went hard on her the last time he hosted the Oscar's.

Hmmmm....does that move the needly for you at all Austin? Dude went hard on her before, and then did it again??? We all love a good joke, but gah damn, again? Why? :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:12 pm 

Cash on hand:

That's been a hot rumor in Hollywood for years. Word was Wills Ex wife caught Will in bed with a man, and divorced him and had to be given a massive payoff to keep it shut. And then there was some shit about Will Smith was sexually manipulating some male dancers or some shit. Couple that with the way their family always been weird, and thier son wearing dresses and shit, probably some other stories out there too. It's like when we say a dude gay but Mystik be like "he aint gay he's bi" thats the going rumors, that he likes to play both sides, in BHO terms, that mean he gay! :lol:

Damn, I didn't know some of that.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:12 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
The Smith family makes the Addams family look completely normal.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:15 pm 

Cash on hand:

His first movie he was fucking a white dude throughout :hearty-laugh: I don't know it was some low budget shit, but he took the role and did whatever they asked. Hollywood will test you.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:15 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

His first movie he was fucking a white dude throughout :hearty-laugh: I don't know it was some low budget shit, but he took the role and did whatever they asked. Hollywood will test you.

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: Oh no

Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:17 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Will gayer than Vince Young dancing shirtless in the club with other shirtless dudes. :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:21 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yeah, I forgot about that, as I have only seen that movie once. I guess that explains why he is so fucked up. He has never come out of the closet and therefore is a complete basket case.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:22 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Will a faggot man. His son a faggot. And his wife know they faggots.

Will shoulda pulled Chris aside in the aftermath and say "Ayo Chris, you did this shit 2 years, dont let it be a third, she got an issue she cant grow no fuckin hair!"

The way it went off you might think that Jada and Will talked about the last time Chris lit her ass up or some shit, but, none of that change the fact that Will a faggot. And the fact he a faggot has a bearing on how he handled the shit.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:23 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yeah, I forgot about that, as I have only seen that movie once. I guess that explains why he is so fucked up. He has never come out of the closet and therefore is a complete basket case.

Yall watched a gay movie :shaking-head-no-smiley-emoticon: :eusa_snooty: yall shoulda kept that one to yall chest :rofl:

Yeah I wear pink golf shirts so what mofucka :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » General Boxing Chat