Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 217 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 9:22 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
So Rj, if your boy dont take the 40, which as of now he's still saying he wont, is he pricing himself out? Lemme see something here. :lol:

Post Posted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:36 pm 

Cash on hand:

So Rj, if your boy dont take the 40, which as of now he's still saying he wont, is he pricing himself out? Lemme see something here. :lol:

If you can show me some real evidence that he doesn't want to take 40%, then I'll concede that he doesn't want the fight bad enough.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:39 pm 

Cash on hand:

Spence fan channels make up a lot of bs like that fake tweet the other day. When Spence or Crawford says it then I'll go with it. The truth will come out.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 17, 2021 1:34 am 

Cash on hand:

I could see Ennis or Ortiz spoiling shit,but look ugas is 35 hes older than both so hes not exactly a spring chicken...he has a lot of wear and tear on him to even tho he won PAC laid some nice leather on his ASS

Porter beat ugas man so its definitely a blueprint for tc and Spence to follow and I dont see either one of them losing to ugas on there worse night....
Ennis is that dude he has the talent and ability to beat both right now but again they can avoid him

Like I said man u dont fuck with dudes like loma,Luis Ortiz,Ennis and uysk unless u have to u avoid that kind of TALENT at all costs especially wen u have bigtime money with guys like fury or spence-tc looming

Look man of course if it was up to me I'd make Spence tc this April.... But it doesn't make sense for Spence right now.
Coming off this eye situation making tc his first fight back that's just foolish....

Spence needs to have at least 1 fight before he sees tc and see how his eye holds up,if it can hold up...
I think jerry jones paid the Texas commission off to clear him against danny,but Vegas wasn't playing that shit against PAC they had to cover there ass and shut that down :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:38 pm 

Cash on hand:

This aint no 60/40 fight. If anything its 55/45 or 51/49 or some shit. Errol aint done shit in forever. And by the time they will have fought, he still aint did nothing.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2021 10:05 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

All of a sudden ice, you dont acknowledge the things that decide how a split is determined :kopfpatsch:

Post Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2021 10:39 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

In any event, Mell Charlo is offering Bud 50/50 to fight him at 154 provided he wins the Castano fight.

If Crawford moves up and beats Charlo for them belts, ppv sales pending, then he definitely deserves a 50/50 with Spence. And Charlo-Crawford would be a really good fight. Crawford is the more skilled fighter by far, but Charlo is pretty quick and hits hard, so it'd be interesting to see if Crawford could take that kind of heat. Charlo and Spence under the same trainer and have trained together for years.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2021 10:56 pm 

Cash on hand:

In any event, Mell Charlo is offering Bud 50/50 to fight him at 154 provided he wins the Castano fight.

If Crawford moves up and beats Charlo for them belts, ppv sales pending, then he definitely deserves a 50/50 with Spence. And Charlo-Crawford would be a really good fight. Crawford is the more skilled fighter by far, but Charlo is pretty quick and hits hard, so it'd be interesting to see if Crawford could take that kind of heat. Charlo and Spence under the same trainer and have trained together for years.

Mell dont deserve no 50/50 with Crawford and who the fuck is he to be making offers :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :kopfpatsch:

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2021 10:57 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada

Mell dont deserve no 50/50 with Crawford and who the fuck is he to be making offers :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :kopfpatsch:

for real. :rofl:

Post Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2021 10:58 pm 

Cash on hand:

Spence running ass aint even worth talking about bro. Fuck that split, only split he worried about is split as in leaving anytime Crawford is around or his name come up lol

Post Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2021 11:07 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Its funny, you can run it immediately and say that Mell dont deserve 50/50 despite the fact that he'd be the undisputed champ at his fkin weight classs.

But you can't fathom Spence who sells more, has more belts, and whos done more at 147 getting 60/40. Lol.

mentioned Mell and you was in here right quick like :smashing-computer:

Post Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2021 11:10 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Spence Porter did over 300k

Spence Crawford did under 200k.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2021 4:01 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Will he become undisputed or not? I mean damn, how long is Strap Season? :hearty-laugh:

He can't fight Ugas or whoever ends up WBA champion for atleast a year. He doesn't appear to want the Crawford fight all that much. Jaron Boots is now his mandatory for one belt and Vergil Ortiz is his other mandatory. He's fought only once in over 2 years with a car injury and a retina tear, but he claims to not want any tuneups and only 2 more fights at 147.

This guy should have taken the Crawford fight 3 years ago. All this maneuvering and trying to milk the PBC side of the street didn't work. When he moves up Castana is waiting too and there's no reason to even be talking Canelo.

The WBA has now given permission for Spence to fight Ugas in the first qtr of 2022. Stanionis will step aside for it to happen. Well. So much for What is Errol gonna do. We know what he's gonna do. What I'd like to know is....who is Crawford going to do? Tell me what or who Bud is going to fight in the mean time....and tell me about this leverage he has :hearty-laugh: Can he fight a meaningful fight? I dunno, Ortiz? Ennis? Somebody in the top 5 of the division??? :eusa_snooty:

Post Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2021 4:33 am 

Cash on hand:

Ice wat is with y bro why are u jocking Crawford so hard all of a sudden??
U are tugging his balls real hard lately since wen u been such a diehard tc guy??

Saying he could beat Floyd abd PAC, now u saying he deserves 50-50 with Spence wen he clearly doesn't....
And now u saying charlo doesn't deserve 50-50??
Bro are u retarded??

Wat part u dont understand man spence and charlo HAVE A WAY BETTER RESUME THAN CRAWFORD....
at the end of the day yes Crawford is a little more skilled than Spence and charlo but its not like its a huge significant gap like u seem to believe

But they have beaten way better opponents than Crawford has period....
Charlo definitely deserves 50-50 against Crawford due to the fact he himself is a very exciting fighter u fool

Look man charlo has beat every man he ever faced and after he was robbed with Harrison he came back abd stopped him thats real shit u should respect

Post Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2021 4:38 am 

Cash on hand:

And I feel like charlo clearly beat castano and that dude is really good hes no slouch he beat Spence and derevchenko In the amateurs everyone in boxing circles know how good he is

Charlo hurt him real bad in the 2nd and 10th rd and another rd...castano fought well but he lost he never had charlo in trouble and dam sure didnt land the more effective and powerful shots IMO

Draw was the best case scenario for castano but he lost to charlo and I thought he lost to Lara to if I'm being quite honest....
Ice u gotta stop jocking Crawford like this it'd a bad look dog u like 40 now and u officially to old to be nuthugging especially in this weakass Instagram and ticktock era dog :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Look our generation is done,I respect these new cats,tc is great hofer and all that,but he ain't no legend like the dudes we seen like PAC and floyd he ain't even a ward of Hopkins bro so let this dudes dick go while he pees man

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2021 4:49 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Moe is right, you guys would paint me a nut hugger here for spence, but im only espousing opinions and patterns which have been long standing across all A/B situations with fighters. Its not me nut hugging, it's yall. Spence is clearly the draw, he's got 2 belts, would be 3...to Crawfords 1, and he's the top dog in the division, this is a fact. This is what has always determined the split. Next thing Spence will beat Ugas and yall will tell me 60/40 is an unfair split for Spence when reality is if Crawford doesn't keep pace and fight someone noteworthy he outta get even less.

And yea, Crawford probably sell more than Charlo no doubt. But if Charlo has the undisputed crown and is offering Crawford a fight 50/50 when Crawford aint even ranked to warrant a fight, how the fuck you guys really gonna say Crawford should be getting more :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Yall riding TC hard, I dont know if it's just cause yall dont like spence or yall sick of him or what, but yall are. :lol:

Post Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2021 7:01 am 

Cash on hand:

Look.man this shit is simple to me...
If Crawford is really that nigga like that,if hes really gangsta and skilled how ice and other dudes here claim him to be than he'll fight Charlo at 154 and he'll win and get all 4 belts

Look man floyd beat cotto,canelo,and Oscar at 154...
Crawford is a naturally bigger man than floyd,floyd started at 126 and Crawford started at 130 or 135...
Crawford has more fights at 140 and probably 147 than floyd I would guess tho I could be wrong

Look if this dude is a legend, a all time great like ice says,according to ice he definitely beats PAC abd Floyd than he should have no problem going up 7 PDA and beating charlo since IN ICES WORDS HE IS SO MUCH MORE SKILLED THAN :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

I'm tired of all this talk by Crawford and hia followers.... Go do something or him and all his lovers need to stfu

Go make a move fuck Spence...
And ftr he deserves 40% against charlo and Spence cuz like I SAID THEY BEAT WAY BETTER COMPETITION AND THEY GOT MORE BELTS

THIS nigga charlo gonna have all 4 belts at 154 so IMO he doesnt even deserve 50% against charlo...
Charlo being generous cuz he knows he can beat thus overrated motherfucker Crawford :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2021 12:01 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Indeed. Charlo is that dude. He'll fight anyone. It's his efforts that got them titles at 154 going towards undisputed because he wanted all of the work. One fight away and it'll be a tough one and I hope he gets it because he's that fuckin dude. He aint the most skilled but he easily the most determined. And then he's offering a dude who dont even deserve a shot, a shot, and these guys talkin about he dont deserve 50/50 :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2021 12:19 pm 

Cash on hand:

Indeed. Charlo is that dude. He'll fight anyone. It's his efforts that got them titles at 154 going towards undisputed because he wanted all of the work. One fight away and it'll be a tough one and I hope he gets it because he's that fuckin dude. He aint the most skilled but he easily the most determined. And then he's offering a dude who dont even deserve a shot, a shot, and these guys talkin about he dont deserve 50/50 :hearty-laugh:

You funny dawg with that "yall" and "you guys" talk. Only one poster said anything like that and "yall" strange for running with the split narrative. :hearty-laugh:

My whole thing is just been wanting to see the fight at its height before it's too late and knowing Crawford will beat Spence's ass! Yall Spence fans are cool with Errol aging Bud while stacking the deck to low ball him in negotiations and to avoid the fight. Yall Fanagers for real :kopfpatsch:

Karma is a bitch though and things don't always go as planned. How are yall so sure that Spence, after his injury, will beat Ugas and that Charlo will beat Castana? It's going to be hilarious if they were to lose after all this shit talking and dancing. But as long as Crawford is held back from fights and Al Haymon makes money yall happy. :facepalm-gesture-smiley-emoticon:

Post Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2021 12:33 pm 

Cash on hand:

Errol's new name should be Errol "The Easy Route" Spence. Boots and Bud knocking at the door and what does he do? What's he going to do if he does gets a 3rd belt? Demand an 80/20 split? He was never in negotiations with Crawford. Bud should move on and fight Ortiz and Thurman then move up.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2021 1:14 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

You stay making the wrong inferences about me. Im not sure about him beating ugas or even bud. In fact ive said bud probably beats him. Ive only sustained that bud needs to stop bullshitting on equal splits and find some real fights before the fight happens instead of complaining.

Ortiz called him out. No bud. Ennis is there. No bud. Spence has been on.his course to unify and all Bud wanna do is fight his left overs and say he deserve half.

The real question is is Bud gonna be reasonable if Spence has 3 belts to his 1 and Bud still aint fight a non leftover and Spence tells him 60/40 aint gonna cut it anymore...and rightfully..because Spence outsells him constantly by about 100-150k. You call that Errol ducking when in every other comparable situation its the B side fighter pricing himself out.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2021 1:54 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I mean shit, you're sitting around saying Spence is ducking comp lmao Spence who in the last 2 years has had to recover from a car accident and from a fucked up retina or whatever it was. You seem to refuse to give him any leeway for any of those, yet he's still managed to do more than bud.

But somehow Bud only has Errols leftovers in said time, and you dont put any criticism on Bud for not making his own mark in the meantime. You're unhinged man, :lol: these same dudes that you say Spence wont fight, Bud should be fighting...since he's done less at 147 and could use these fights to bring his standing up, but he rather sit in the corner pouting talmbout he dont need spence he already great, well you cant have it both ways man.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2021 2:37 pm 

Cash on hand:

Im not impressed by Charlo being king of a shitty division lol he beat a dude named "Banana" to accomplish that :lol: :lol: . So what he undisputed, Crawford been that twice already. And he would be a third time if Spence stopped running out of arenas.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2021 2:40 pm 

Cash on hand:

Charlo got an L, aint been on no PPV and aint on anybody's P4P list. He dont deserve 50/50.

And Spence aint done shit in forever.

Crawford resume better than both of them

Post Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2021 5:11 pm 

Cash on hand:

You stay making the wrong inferences about me. Im not sure about him beating ugas or even bud. In fact ive said bud probably beats him. Ive only sustained that bud needs to stop bullshitting on equal splits and find some real fights before the fight happens instead of complaining.

Ortiz called him out. No bud. Ennis is there. No bud. Spence has been on.his course to unify and all Bud wanna do is fight his left overs and say he deserve half.

The real question is is Bud gonna be reasonable if Spence has 3 belts to his 1 and Bud still aint fight a non leftover and Spence tells him 60/40 aint gonna cut it anymore...and rightfully..because Spence outsells him constantly by about 100-150k. You call that Errol ducking when in every other comparable situation its the B side fighter pricing himself out.

Let's be clear, Spence been on this 60/40 thing even before he had 2 belts and before he fought a ppv fight. We know if he ever will take the risk of fighting Crawford, it's only going to be if it's well worth his loss. PBC froze Crawford from big fights that would elevate this megafight, they just wanted to stack the deck in Errol's favor the most they could, knowing Crawford would demand a big cut and the fight won't be made. You can call it wise business, I call it a strategic Duck. At this point I've given up on the fight. Yall can keep cheering about how much money Spence is getting and what Crawford don't deserve. I'm not even debating the split.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 217 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next

Board index » General Boxing Chat