Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:16 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
I agree...I have said it for years even when people laughed. THe first time he retired it was letting these guys beat each other up to eliminate possibilities he wanted to ignore. NOt scared. It was a career strategy. I specifically said he would let these guys grind each other up. Because he makes so much money has become the badge that he has done everything right. YOu either agree or disagree and the argument is pointless. I think Floyd could do more. HE could rise above all this stupidity but instead he propagates it like the rest of them do....

Post Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:27 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Hey V, thats easy to answer.

When Floyd was with Arum, he was the greatest thing since the invention of the wheel. When they split, both men were on record saying that the split was amicable, and that they'd do business in the future.

After that, Arum aint done nothing but talk mad shit about Floyd, about how hes ducking margarito and then later same shit about Cotto. Now thats how some promoters do business, but we know Floyd to be petty. So with that, and some money Arum still owed Floyd, it seems to me that Floyd just said, alright fuck it, you aint getting nothing more out of me, fuck you!

This same asshole after Floyd split from him, offers Floyd a then record payday to fight Margarito, but also attaches a multi fight deal in it. So Floyd says no and gets the same money fighting that dude who beat Zab. And Arum goes and tells the general public that Floyds ducking, when the truth is he sent him a contract that he knew Floyd wouldnt reasonably sign.

I'd tell bob to go fuck himself in future endeavours too!!!

There is more to it, more ego, more posturing, more of Floyd thinking that he's king shit and that Manny should be getting substantially less.

But all that shit wouldnt be there if Bob had treated him with some fucking respect from the get go.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:34 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Well there it is...knowing what you said is true that makes sense. Floyd goes deep about petty shit. It ain't happening with Arum. See, Arum would deal with Floyd now in a different less imposing way than he did in the past, but that wouldn't matter to Floyd. I understand why too i think. It would be the same way a boss treating me poorly and cheating my ass and when I got to be a boss he comes correct. I'd say "fuck you" too. What's fair is fair and it shouldn't depend on how far you can bend a man because of leverage.

I don't think Floyd should be petty, but If I've learned anything it is you can't make people be who you want or do what you want.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:00 pm 

Cash on hand:

kaos hate Floyd.... folk being objective and shit but not u smh.... if a mothefucker hold my career back by not letting me fight Oscar then steals money from me (the zab fight) then smears my name and uses it to build up 3 of his fighters along with bigoted comments its fuck him forever....

Post Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:17 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: Puerto RicoPuerto Rico
kaos hate Floyd.... folk being objective and shit but not u smh.... if a mothefucker hold my career back by not letting me fight Oscar then steals money from me (the zab fight) then smears my name and uses it to build up 3 of his fighters along with bigoted comments its fuck him forever....

The great Aneed comes to the rescue of Floyd :lol:

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:11 am 

Cash on hand:

dudes can believe whatever they wanna believe but the facts dont lie!
arum held floyd and oscar back and thats why they became megastars when they left his ass period.
floyd wanted to fight cotto at 140 but arum specifically said that cotto wasnt ready yet!
cotto was there in ac when floyd beat gatti and he was white as a ghost and rumor had it he didnt want any part of floyd after that gatti beatdown...

floyd never ducked cotto in his prime like people thought it was arum....
like dudes said floyd fought cotto the minute he left arum THE FUCKING MINUTE :lol:
NOW IF DUDES WANNA BELIEVE FLOYD WAS PUSSY AND THAT ARUM WASNT THE REASON FLOYD DIDNT FIGHT MARGO,COTTO,OR PAC THAN THATS ON YA....
if that helps yall sleep better at night believing that bullshit than more power to u

all in all,manny still had his chance to fight floyd and he declined to fight twice and thats a fact!
1st time dude refused to take the test cuz he was to proud....
2nd time he turned down a guaranteed 40 mill and he still hasnt made that much in a fucking fight to this day even after ppvs were counted up!
so dudes can say what they want im done with it....

floyd dont need manny....he's gonna make 30 mill minimum for the rest of his career!
manny got a guaranteed 20 mill against bradley and thats great 2 him...
if manny wants to fight floyd so bad like he says he does than fucking buy arum out!
floyd is so petty he would fight pac twice in a row just to spite arum if that happened :lol:

floyd was never scared of losing to cotto or manny....
he doesnt wanna put money in arums pocketcs cuz dude is a scumbag and its that simple.

Board index » General Boxing Chat