Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 265 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: BHO Pinklist
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:58 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
Actually he's not on the list. It's 2-2 for the vote. 3 wins it.

Where's Truth??

Post Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:00 pm 

Cash on hand:

These two fools still saying Nay....lol read the gah damn rules!

No, you read the rules. 3 votes. The nomination isn't a vote itself. 2-2.

Truth??

Post Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:02 pm 

Cash on hand:

His track record of being gangsta should prevent him from being on this list. Thurman, sweet errol lol. None of them boys got Garcia resume

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:13 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Truth, you best not go reppin nothin foolish because yall share a last name.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:21 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
I like that Garcia is so controversial. He should be. Had a wicked run that could grandfather him out of the Pinklist, but a recent run making it a photo finish depending on a Thurman fight actually happening.

E907777 wrote:
Khan must also be on this list.

Nay. I hate Khan. Fucking hate him, but he fought Canelo this year, which is impressive for him to do. It's the Pacquiao-De La Hoya Scenario, impressive fight for the smaller man to take, absolute horeshit by the bigger man.

I have a feeling Khan will make the list in a year or two, though. Pinklist prospect.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:24 pm 

Cash on hand:

Nay on Khan.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:36 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I dont think there was anyone on this board backing Garcia harder than I was...back when he beat up Khan, back when he beat Matthyse. And i dont turn 180 on fighters easy. I gave dude chances. He's in my book at the very least temp on the pinklist, til that fight happens, because I smell some pussy shit coming, and while some here wanna get excited about promises, I hear the band in the background playing..."believe it if you like".

I gotta go Nay with Khan. He's a money grubbing pussy of alternate variety, but even selling out for an asswhippin takes balls unbecoming of a pinklist fighter.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:28 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

While we wait for the final verdict on Swift...

It was going to happen eventually. Let's stop fucking around, already.

Next nomination: Gennady Golovkin: Victim of circumstance, or the cause of his own destiny and a bonafide Pinklister?

Post Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:43 pm 

Cash on hand:

I say nay on GGG. Like Garcia, I would've gone yay at a previous time. Recently, he was ducked by Canelo and now Jacobs is politicing his way out of the fight. I'm not pink listing him for that.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:22 pm 

Cash on hand:

I say yay on GgG. I dont buy every single god dam person they do business with tanks. Oscar said on the record they made him an offer, Canelo did too. GGg always gets the benefit of the doubt due to his media hype. I think they are as much to blame. And he happily fought a god dam weterweight. Pink list that bitch

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:47 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I say yay, he been running after small fighters, wont move up and fight real fighters, and wont even fight notable jmw's. He's tip toe'ing around shit. They coulda made that fight with Jacobs, but instead opted to play money games...when this 30 some odd year old asshole should be finding a way to knock out every guy at mw if hes not gonna get canelo...or move up. Put the pink panties on this bitch.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:30 am 

Cash on hand:

The fight went to purse bid, purses were set, fight was set. Network, site, date, everything. Then Jacobs balked for more money cause he wasnt happy with the results of the purse bid, and in the midst of that threw out a very convenient "I may possibly want an interim fight before fighting GGG." Canelo got backed into a corner and threw his belt in the trash and ran down to 154.

You gotta tell these stories right bruh. And funny Ice, been calling Oscar a faggot liar for over a decade, now all of a sudden he "goes on record" and what?? Spits nothing but truth?? How are they negotiating when it's already been settled that they aren't fighting until 9/17 , and Canelo already has plans to gradually move up, lb by lb??

Post Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:36 am 

Cash on hand:

And now Jermz calling for GGG to move up when I was yelling that shit from the top of the mountains 2 yrs ago, and Jermz was saying nah nah he shouldn't move up, cotto should fight him, na na don't move up. Your whole stance was centered around a twisted desire to see cotto get his head tore off. :lol:

As it stands now, no Ward or Carl Froch available, the best fights are Jacobs and Canelo.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:57 am 

Cash on hand:

His little Andre Ward 164 pound shit is enough for a pinklist, when he agreed to go to 168 for Froch. So that is a clear duck is it not?!!

Ok, we will throw Oscar out, but Canelo said he offered GGG a fight, after the Brook fight, they asked GGG who he wanted to fight he said Billy joe, right on HBO. Not Canelo or Jacobs, Billy Joe. What you got to say now?

Post Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:05 am 

Cash on hand:

I nominate JMM for Pinklist Lifetime achievement award. :lol: :lol: :lol:

No pac rematch.

Fights loser of Nate Campbell-Juan Diaz fight.

Fights loser of Provo-Alvarado fight.

Wants Cotto at 147 with a rehydration clause. Cotto aint fought at 147 in over 7 years.

Bam bam rios ppv, countless others, truly a legend in Pinklist history.

Should be first HOF'er.

His last opponent was mike alvarado. Cotto's was canelo, and Hopkins was Kovalev. JMM bitch made

Post Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:28 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Nay on GGG

On the fence about JMM.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:20 am 

Cash on hand:

His little Andre Ward 164 pound shit is enough for a pinklist, when he agreed to go to 168 for Froch. So that is a clear duck is it not?!!

Ok, we will throw Oscar out, but Canelo said he offered GGG a fight, after the Brook fight, they asked GGG who he wanted to fight he said Billy joe, right on HBO. Not Canelo or Jacobs, Billy Joe. What you got to say now?

I'm not pink listing GGG for ducking Ward, if that's the case then pink list all of boxing. Everyone has ducked someone, and that was a long time ago. And yes I get the Billy Joe thing after the Brook fight. Canelo was a no go and Jacobs hadn't been a serious consideration yet. Then it was and the fight was set until Jacobs backed out.

Jmm name being brought up is a disgrace. An obvious nay.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:58 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

And now Jermz calling for GGG to move up when I was yelling that shit from the top of the mountains 2 yrs ago, and Jermz was saying nah nah he shouldn't move up, cotto should fight him, na na don't move up. Your whole stance was centered around a twisted desire to see cotto get his head tore off. :lol:

As it stands now, no Ward or Carl Froch available, the best fights are Jacobs and Canelo.

Ohhh shit, you wanna fuck with some revisionist history? I'm the original fan of the SOB!! Nobody wanted GGG to move up more than me! The only reason I called for him to waste his time with Cotto is because fools, might have been you, and one who dubbed Cotto CRC...aint gonna name names haha, was out on the roof talking about how Cotto could outbox GGG, which was beyond laughable in any dimension.

Yay, bitch, Yay. He can't sit there and keep complaining about shit. He wanna fight champs and unify, pay the price to do it! He aint no super star attraction. Lemme see him kill those PPV numbers and we can talk. I dont care what cheap night tickets he can sell out. Jacobs was right for asking for more money. GGG and them could have slid him that money....whupped his ass, and taken the belt, instead they rather fight a bum and talk shit in the news, pink dress for that muthafucka, along with Danny.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:00 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I nominate JMM for Pinklist Lifetime achievement award. :lol: :lol: :lol:

No pac rematch.

Fights loser of Nate Campbell-Juan Diaz fight.

Fights loser of Provo-Alvarado fight.

Wants Cotto at 147 with a rehydration clause. Cotto aint fought at 147 in over 7 years.

Bam bam rios ppv, countless others, truly a legend in Pinklist history.

Should be first HOF'er.

His last opponent was mike alvarado. Cotto's was canelo, and Hopkins was Kovalev. JMM bitch made

Ice, dont go there okay? Dont fuckin go there! I dont care what it looks like :lol:

Post Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:31 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

You know what Ice, fuck it, you wanna put JMM in a pink leotard......I'll say Yay, if you say Yay to Cotto when I nominate his ass right now...for running from a fight with JMM.

CRC is UP for nomination!!

Post Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:56 am 

Cash on hand:

Motherfuckers be bat shit crazy around here.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:44 pm 

Cash on hand:

JMM is an obvious choice for the lifetime achivement award, and i think the founder, Grube will agree with me. A distuinguished record of immaculate ducking. Hes truly a legend in those regards. Cotto could never be in those regards. Guys like Cotto and Hopkins fight anybody. Its laughable Cotto would run from a JMM fight. All JMM had to do was say 150 or 151, even tho Cotto hadnt weighed that in nearly a decade, he had the balls to do it, but of course the duck king wouldnt do it.

I would love someone to argue all the ducks i pointed out for JMM career wise. Cotto fights a young beast like Canelo, P4P guy, takes his best for 12 rounds, but wants none of a 42 year old smaller man ?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :kopfpatsch:

Post Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:49 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I can't get on board with pink listing the man who put pac on the floor face first. Also, if you are in real wars, I have a hard time putting you in the pink list.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:49 pm 

Cash on hand:

Fighting guys off losses, his tour of asian bums, 2 fights with Juan diaz, wont give Pac a rematch, ducked Rios on PPV, ducked Provo, ducked Guerrero went with katsidis bum ass, prices himself out of fights with Barrera and Erik morales in prime, still ducked an older morales recently. Big time Yay. Hes a legend

Post Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:53 pm 

Cash on hand:

I speak with Nate Campbell all the time. Hes very active on social media. He said after he beat up Baby bullshit Marquez would not pick up the phone wanted no parts of Nate, they were both doing business with golden Boy it could have easily been made. Then he sees marquez makes a deal to fight baby bullshit

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 265 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next

Board index » General Boxing Chat