Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
floyd's a golden boy fighter kinda like g-unit was on shady/aftermath

Post Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:24 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
floyd's a golden boy fighter kinda like g-unit was on shady/aftermath

good enough for me. Tony Yayo would shout ''shady/aftermath'' nearly as much as he would G unit. and 50 was definitely and wholeheartedly part of shady/aftermath. maybe still is, i dont even know anymore.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:13 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: Puerto RicoPuerto Rico
As long as Floyd has a chip on his shoulder about working with Bob, and Bob constantly bad mouthing Floyd, Those two will never work together. One is going to have to bend over and kiss the other's ass first. And neither guy is going to do it. So don't expect Manny-Floyd to ever happen as long as Manny is with Bob.

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:26 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Floyd just said it this week. Manny is a TR Arum guy and he (Floyd) is a Mayweather Promotions :rofl: guy. whatever. THen FLoyd goes on to give an opinion about two fighters he won't ever get into the ring with calling TIm and Manny amateurish. :kopfpatsch: FLoyd better take a look at his own stable before going off with that kind of talk. What the fuck does TMT have over any dumb ass clothing like a Kardashian is putting out. Its completely contrived idiot finder like those MMA Affliction t's.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:48 pm 

Cash on hand:

It does seem like a long shot but we have seen crazier things in boxing. Oscar and Floyd generally despise each other and only work with each other cause of the outcome which is big $$$. And Shafer . Though I wouldn't wear one unless I'm officially affiliated like several people I know, that TMT is a lot more stylish than Affliction crap.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:23 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Manny-Bradley II was way closer to amateur shit than world class stuff. You can blame it on styles, but neither guy turned in a quality performance, at least by their standards. The only thing that took a beating in that ring was the Vegas air.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:52 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I just can't agree with these guys fought amateurish because they are top guys. Looks are whatever. When you inflict damage on another man it doesn't have to look "professional" with pretty footwork and a sticking jab by some stereotypical standard.

I rewatched the 2009 Pac/DLH fight and Manny of course isn't on that sharp superhuman energy level. Those first few rounds took a lot of both fighters but it was Timmy who couldn't hang. Bradley has a sad ass plan. They both mixed and he looked like what we got....a fight of attrition. I don't think anyone can look awesome with that type of energy output going to distance.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:18 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

The way Ruslan got in Tim's kitchen, you'd have to think that the Pac of old would've put way more hands on him. I'm not discounting his head movement and overall defense because I do think Tim's a cagey dude, but the old buzz saw Manny wouldn't have had much respect for a guy with no pop.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:08 pm 

Cash on hand:

fight isnt gonna happen!
canelo barely making 154 these days.dude is rehydrating to 170 his last 2 fights for godsakes :lol:
even if he did make 154 manny would just take it even further...
manny's already small for 147 so it just wouldnt be smart for him to fight canelo even if he starves him.canelo looked fine against floyd healthwise he just was outclassed.

if the fight happens he'll outbox manny,hurt him,and beat the shit out of him at this point.
canelo is gonna hurt u if he can put hands on u and aside from floyd nobody is avoiding his shots....
manny need to stop trying to be like floyd cuz he doesnt have the defense or the technical skillset to overcome these naturally bigger guys iike floyd does.
manny better just fight jmm again and settle that score...

shit he's better off fighting cotto again at 154 at this point because he'll probably beat cotto again same like last time :lol: manny need to forget about canelo and floyd cuz he'll get destroyed by these guys right now.

Post Posted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:33 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

You still manage to suck FLoyd's dick while bashing one boxer and praising another.
Of course the praise is directed at one to really praise the person you suck off.

If I had to guess....a wild guess....this talk about Manny v Canelo is really about proving GB can work with TR. It puts the ball into a different court. Funny though, whatever Oscar is saying Schaefer has said the opposite. THis is politics. Floyd is more about stressing he is a Mayweather Promotions guy.

Board index » General Boxing Chat