Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post Posted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:28 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Manny. Easy. Well it wont be an easy win, but its an easy pick. Manny wont make that same mistake, and he wont take Juan lightly at all. Taking him lightly led to that knockdown, that one mistake led to the ktfo. Neither happens in a rematch. Juan is only getting older also.

That said, I would love to see Mega Juan brutalize him again!

Jerm you're my dude and I hate to come out you but this is the second time your statement demands being called out today.

This is complete and total bullshit. Manny was ultra-super-mega motivated for this fight. It was coming off his "loss" to Bradley and JMM had been haunting his ass his entire career. Anyone following the camp going into this fight clearly understood Pac was on a straight meal ticket mission feeling crucial about this fight. His attitude and performance showed that, too, as he was about to knock JMM the fuck out out for the first time in his life before getting his lights punched out on Two Street.

Will Pac win?

Absolutely maybe.

Is it because he takes this fight more seriously?

Hell to the motherfucking no and saying otherwise is ignorant.

Really don't give fuck what you think my dude. You can talk all you like about how Manny seemed super motivated. He came out lackadaisical, and it led to him getting knocked down. And then he stepped on the gas to right the ship and got too reckless and that was all she wrote.

Manny will win a rematch, on the strength of learning his lesson, and JMM getting older. Only one fighter can defy father time, JMM aint him.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:33 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
yea man there weren't any motivational issues going on with Manny. Coming off a loss to Timmy where he got robbed and facing his arch nemesis who people claim have his number, he was motivated and it showed. just cause JMM knocked him down doesn't mean it was due to not being motivated. that's dumb.

Board index » General Boxing Chat